Lana is the queen of Sup Forums

Lana is the queen of Sup Forums

>white
>mother
>identitarian channel host
>over 100k subs

>b-but they are not doing anything worthwhile
>b-but they are all not TRAD

Fuck off, you have been subverted by leftypol/nazbol and non-white incels and mgtows to attack your own.

Retroll every single fuck off them and point out what they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ROIlklPET2A?t=4m55s
youtu.be/ArDbjTkUNjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mother
huh?

There is no such thing as "queen of Sup Forums". Such nonsense did not exist on such a large scale before the redditors flooded in. Every week, you find a new woman to jack off to; a week passes, you find a new one, and you forget the old.
This is bullshit.
I like that they're on the right side of politics, but I don't like fucking worshipping people like a normalfag - which is what people here are doing.

She's hot at least.

Women shouldn't be leaders period. They need to submit to men.

>leaders
this movement doesnt have leaders

not really. that's a very forgiving picture

>There is no such thing as "queen of Sup Forums".

That's Sup Forums mate.

(((Lokteff)))
Father name is (((Ruben)))

Queen of Sup Forumsdit indeed

>fake blonde
yeah, fail

ITS 2017

Sup Forums IS DEAD

>woohoo fake blonde
>fuck all women wahhh wahhh

what a nit picking bitch

Who's this trap?

She and Henrik do good work, they don't pretend to be something they're not. I hope the best for both of them and their children

Post the video f her naming the Jew
Yea we will wait
Fuck off with your e-celeb faggotry and this nose pierced whore

some nobody who was nobody pre election cycle of 2016. so some faggy band wagon bitch. just another jew. she would be better off going back to being a cam whore

Jesus Christ are you fucking serious right now? Red Ice names the Jew constantly retard

Yep
youtu.be/ROIlklPET2A?t=4m55s

I wouldn't know because I don't watch youtube cancer.
But by all means keep subscribing liking tweeting upvoting and sending your money to these panhandlers you stupid cunt.

go back, muqtar

slide thread

Only low IQ fail for the MGTOW and obvious psyops threads. They're not even being subtle.

>watching a video=sending money
Don't you have a marriage to attend queer?

SECONDED

>watch these videos to save the white race

>envious abo posting

boxxy is some weird fat SJW creature now. 90% sure she's a tranny at this point.

>criticising quality alt-right medium on a mongolian imageboard

>Super bleached hair
>massive eyeliner
She'd be attractive anyway, only reason to ratchet it up is because she is an attention whore.

>i don't like other people discussing things i don't want to talk about

WAAAH MOMMY A SLIDE THREAD MOMMY MOMMY!

fuck off, retard

She is also pregnant again.

Fucking retard. She names them all the fucking time.

Nah she has been part of the WN movement for a long time. I remember her talking on the JQ several years ago for another channel.

jesus, she only just spat one out
fair play i guess

You need to understand that great women will lead with they need to.

If women need to lead then those are truly dark times

The true Queen has arrived

doing her duty as a woman.

Lana and this chick Emily carry the throne in my books.

youtu.be/ArDbjTkUNjg

It means there are no true men

>spat out
>roo
Freelee, is that you?

i keep forgetting australia is upside down
women here give birth through their mouths, they literally spit them out

Nioce

That stupid thot Lauren Southern can go die in a ditch.

Heinrik doesn't waste time.

She didn't lead jack shit. She was a religious token, like a cross to be carried around to build troop moral.

>milkie weaver below lauren

Too bad 50% of us are still going to have to marry an Oriental chick regardless.

Every time I crunch the numbers, there are just not enough quality white women to go around. I’m in my mid 40’s. It’s getting pretty late in the game, folks. “Age appropriate” white women in my age group are disgusting. Age gap dating ... pretty difficult. I’m not really happy with white women, honestly. When I think about it, don’t have anything positive to say about them.

We really need to repeal the 19th. Until then, whites are going downhill. We were stupid as hell with egalitarian advocacy, and we’re going to pay for it.

A war in North America would cause a lot of reversion to gender roles very quickly.

mid40s does sound grim. I'm getting freaked out and scared at 31. Might be time to mail-order from Belarus.

Age isn't important for men, the ability to provide is. You're not on a biological clock

Lana + Tomi = my double waifu

lana has a nice sweet voice

True. I admit to be behind on earning power though. Maybe that's what really has me spooked.
True.

Only shills and cucks need a queen of Sup Forums
You are anonymous. Keep it that way.

The whore worshipping of Sup Forums does not belong on Sup Forums