I dont get why people say this is illegal

i dont get why people say this is illegal.

I mean sure, traditionally communism is associated with russia which was a political enemy of the us during the cold war.

but strictly speaking theres nothing in the constitution that forbids communism.

America could very well be communist and be america if the people agree to do it. There's nothing in the constitution to stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s not illegal in civilian law. He’s a soldier though and the uniformed services are forbidden from expressing pro-communist views. We’re discouraged from expressing political views while in uniform altogether.

>He’s a soldier though and the uniformed services are forbidden from expressing pro-communist views

but strictly why?
what would be the law and under what rationale?
its not an anti american view, he could love his country and wnat it to be communist, if the united states becomes a communism with mechanisms that are allowed in the constitution then whats the big deal

people forget that nowehre in america's constitution does it says "AMERICA IS CAPITALIST AND CAN NEVER BE COMMUNIST"

1) Communism is anti- American view
2) Politics in the military is a no no. A few months ago some military vehicles had the trump pence flag and they got in trouble for it
3) Hes a spic

>"AMERICA IS CAPITALIST AND CAN NEVER BE COMMUNIST"
it's implicit in the principles of the constitution and foundings of this country.
liberals have been chipping away at the constitution tho

There's an open letter from a former West Point professor where he writes that this story was just a tip of an iceberg. Basically, West Point has turned into a liberal arts college rivaling Berkeley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

Kill yourself, commie
Commies should be thankful they aren't put in gas chambers.

Its not even the message. Its the fact that you cant use military service as a platform for political views. The military is supposed to be impartial to politics and expressing political views in uniform violates that impartiality

>1) Communism is anti- American view
>it's implicit in the principles of the constitution and foundings of this country.

no that is a point of view. It is not specifically forbidden

this makes more sense, whatever else he did that got him kicked on fair grounds.

but the idea that simply supporting the ideology of communism would be anti american is just objectively false

but that just outlaws a single party, not an ideology. also, for some reason the us communist party exists and is legal so that rule cant still be enforced

im not a communist, im just a promoter of logical thinking, i like to think that wherever theres a rational argument to be made my skillz can be helpful

this explanation makes more sense also

Shove your ''skillz'' up your ass, autist.
No one needs to give you some overly complicated constitutional reason for any law against communism.
Communism should be banned and communists should be killed, period.

actually there are statutes explicitly banning communist and fascist expressionism

communists arent people

explictly the constitution says we have free speech, religion, guns, and the freedom of association.

all of those things go against communism.

name me one communist leader who strongly supports all of those values. all i see are communist trying to take away guns, limit free speech with "hate speech", and damage freedom of association by telling individuals who they should be with

>that is a point of view.
the communist party was literally banned at one point

Because communism is fucking evil

I could go into detail about how it's antithetical to the objectives of the organisation he joined, or provide an analogy where I suggest it's similar to someone becoming a preschool teacher and posting a fb photo saying "I'm going to teach these kids incorrect facts and try to undermine the entire education system".

Instead; I'll refer to what's colloquially known in my home country as "the pub test". The pub test is where you, hypothetically, would raise the situation in a pub - and gauge the reaction of people who hear it. If there's general agreeableness or a "yeah fair enough" sentiment, it passes the pub test. If there's outrage or outright disagreement, it fails the pub test.

Does this past the pub test? Fuck no. It's obviously fucking wrong and the cunt deserves whatever repercussions (within reason) come from that. If I suggested, in a pub test, that he should lose his job? The response would be a resounding "Fuckin' oath he should".

>said by the man, who will be in gas chamber very soon

nice, very nice

>but that just outlaws a single party, not an ideology. also, for some reason the us communist party exists and is legal so that rule cant still be enforced
Read the actual law before you reply to me.

Shills all day today

By law it's actually illegal to start a communist party in the US. Seriously.

But there is a communist party in the USA. Some of the Third-parties in the USA that are not explicitly communist, still have communist ideologies or are supportive of the people and movement.

>trying to drum support for communism on Sup Forums
Be gone Communist Jew

He's in the military. There's a whole new set of laws for servicemen and women. Especially commissioned officers.
>Communism advocates overthrowing the government
Please see the Uniform Code of Military Justice for more information on how this guy is literally a traitor, and under certain circumstances, could be summarily executed by his own men for treason.

GTFO kike.

All communists and their sympathizers should be rounded up and genocided on the spot. Only their teachings should survive, slaughter every communist, hang them and burn them in trashcans- they deserve nothing less and would quickly do the same to all wrongthinkers. Communism doesnt celebrate freedom of speech, assembly, privacy- every member of the community is a value commodity towards the groups total productive urges and development, which overall lessens the importance of each individual, adjusting everyone as less valuable than collective goals. Communism is antithetical towards our constitution, towards any ideas of independence or freedom, communism is slavery and almost always requires a destabilization and eradication in order to maintain power.

>America could very well be communist and be america if the people agree to do it. There's nothing in the constitution to stop it

Retard. Communism didn't exist when the Constitution was written... or it would expressly forbid communism. An amendment sounds pretty good right about now.

it is simple, when you are in uniform you have to stand behind your constitution. He took an oath when he took up Service for the US
doing PR work for such an extreme ideology is illegal while in uniform.
If you agree with his stance or not is beside the point

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

>nowehre in america's constitution does it says "AMERICA IS CAPITALIST AND CAN NEVER BE COMMUNIST"

4th amendment literally says this in a more eloquent way.

stop posting thumbnails, nigger

communism is expressly made to destroy your cultures traditions to make the People ready for communism.
Look at Russia, The US would stop being the US if there ever was a communist takeover

>but strictly why?
are you retarded?
there's a rule thay forbids him from doing so
maybe following the rules is not fashionable where you come from
but there are still places where it is
> people forget that nowehre in america's constitution does it says "AMERICA IS CAPITALIST AND CAN NEVER BE COMMUNIST"
communist control act, you fucking moron

SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH
>SEND HIM TO LEAVENWORTH

that fucking t-Shirt
i allmost facepalmed through my skull right there

sauce?

>i dont get why people say this is illegal.
You wouldn't now, would you?