ROMAN Catholic General /rcg/

>DOMINICA II ADVENTUS/SECOND SUNDAY OF ADVENT
>DAILY READINGS
tridentine-mass.blogspot.com/2017/12/second-sunday-of-advent.html?m=1
>DEC 10TH FEAST DAYS
St. Miltiades, Pope & Martyr,
bartleby.com/210/12/101.html , St. Eulalia, Virgin & Martyr bartleby.com/210/12/102.html
>PRAY THE DIVINE OFFICE
divinumofficium.com (Free), breviary.net (Paid w/Features) , rosarychurch.net/breviary/breviary1.html (Guide)
>TradCatholic Resources
START HERE: novusordowatch.org/start-here/ , truerestoration.org (Great Website) , Full list of Sites: en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_traditional_Catholic_websites
>Latin Mass Centers SSPX & Sedevacantist sspx.org/en/community/priories, ecclesia.luxvera.org/Directory-USA.html
>Bookstores sspx.org/en/media/books , miqcenter.com/ , truerestoration.org/press/ , traditionalcatholicpublishing.com/ , daughtersofmarypress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPlBoE1WKcEhwLGIhx70Nmge
youtube.com/watch?v=I0869Fpg3dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjfLxyxVTljEUM39gkSHAPUH_xtoAK3Ur
catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=216
catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=217
catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=220
usccb.org/bible/psalms/94:14
youtu.be/G92yf19ysZE
usccb.org/bible/psalms/104
usccb.org/bible/isaiah/7
usccb.org/bible/psalms/105
papalencyclicals.net/pius09/p9ineff.htm
usccb.org/bible/psalms/106
usccb.org/bible/luke/1
catholicfaithwarriors.blogspot.com/2016/10/blessed-virgin-mary-sermon-by-st.html?m=1
rosarychurch.net/rituale/Te_Deum.html
novusordowatch.org/vatican-ii-infallible-john-daly/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPkEH-SDqP8_IgGNAhVrHGhv
youtube.com/watch?v=LTbksEC2xVc
youtube.com/watch?v=xlJIDdZP47w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be Cuckothlic
>Pray to Mary when the bible says not to
>Pray to saints like a heretic

You people are so retarded. This is why anyone but Protestants and Anglicans will burn in hell.

>"but user... the Christian church as of today is ugly, the world is ugly, my life is ugly. Why does it even matter?"
Do not fear or be discouraged. Remember what Saint Paul assures us: Evil may abound, but grace will abound more. (Romans 5:20) The enemies of Christ, and yours, know they cannot succeed against Our Lord, His Blessed Mother, grace and the true Catholic Church, who are more powerful. That is precisely why they react with vigor and persistence. Approach Our Lord where He is truly present. Go to a Catholic Church and make a visit to the Blessed Sacrament. If you can, try go to a beautiful church where Our Lord is worshiped in a traditional manner, as He has been by countless saints throughout the centuries and throughout the world. But if you cannot, the go even to the ugly place where He is not worshiped properly, so long as He is there in the Tabernacle. Mount Calvary was a horrible place, where Christ was hated or ignored by most. But that is where His Blessed Mother came to worship and adore Him, where the beloved disciple, Saint John, and the repentant sinner, Saint Mary Magdalene, joined her to pray. On the Cross, bruised and beaten and bloodied, hangs Our Savior, the same who on Mount Tabor was gloriously transfigured, the Beloved Son in Whom God the Father is well pleased. And it is on Calvary, not Mount Tabor, where He offers His Sacrifice for the salvation of our sins. Come before Our Lord humbly and quietly, peacefully and confidently. And make it a habit to visit Him and to listen to Him.

Anglicans ask Mary and the other saints in heaven to pray for them as well.

PROTESTING HERE

Daily Reminder that the 10 Commandments (Law of God) are distinct from the Law of Moses and still in effect – pic related. The righteous character of God is embodied in His Law, it serves to define sin – to deviate from the 10 commandments is to embrace Satanic consciousness.

It is promised in 1 Corinthians 10:13 that “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” – sin is a choice, and so, it can be, and is expected to be eliminated in the life of a Christian by way of faith in Christ Jesus.
The Christian is to follow in Christ’s example and conform to the Law – this is the entire basis of the drama unfolding upon the Earth – without the Law there is no sin, as sin is the transgression of the Law (1 John 3:4), without the reality of sin, there would have been no need for a Savior – humanity’s problem is sin and overcoming it is only possible through the redeeming, character-transforming power of Jesus Christ.
Whoever lessens the centrality of the Law, lessens the centrality of Christ, and whoever does this is speaking on behalf of the Devil. When the Christian is tempted into sin, they must rebuke it through prayer and call upon God for the mind of Christ so that they can endure against the assaults of evil

Matthew 22:36-40 "36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
Yet, Jesus Himself in this statement reaffirms that the Law of the 10 commandments is the Law of love, delineating how we are to properly love God and love our neighbor – the first four commandments of the Law explain how we are to relate to and show our love God with all our heart, soul, and mind, while the last six commandments of the Law show how we are to love our neighbors – 40 On these two commandments (Love God & Love your neighbor) hang all the law and the prophets (10 commandments).
Not only this, but Christ explicitly states, in Matthew 5:17-18 that, “17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Through faith alone in Christ our characters can be transformed to come into alignment with His righteous character, works are derivative of faith, they are the fruits of a transformed character.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPlBoE1WKcEhwLGIhx70Nmge

Catholic Catechism removed the 2nd, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the number "10."

Strange how the only commandment with the phrase "Remember" (the 4th commandment) is the one that so many are so prone to forget and disregard.
The Sabbath was ordained and always spoke about in terms of the 7th day, not the pagan Sunday.
As outlined in the picture, God's Law is Perfect, Pure, True, Unchangeable, and Eternal – so why were these Laws which were written ON STONE BY GOD HIMSELF, changed?

In speaking of the future false-church Daniel 7 describes it as "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."
This beast power would change God's laws and times.

Catholicism & Sunday worship are Pagan derivations.
youtube.com/watch?v=I0869Fpg3dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4

>Here are some words from the Catholic appointed to argue Luther, challenging him on the Sabbath issue, effectively admitting that by Sunday-worshipping you're honoring Catholic authority.

>Dr. Johann Eck, Luther’s principal adversary, said this in 1533:
There is no mention of the cessation of the Sabbath and the institution of Sunday in the gospels or in Paul's writings, or in all the Bible; therefore, this has taken place by the apostolic Church instituting it without scripture.
The church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. There is in truth something royal, something kingly about the sun, making it a fitting emblem of Jesus, the sun of justice. Hence the church in these countries would seem to have said, "keep the old pagan name, it shall remain consecrated, sanctified." And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus.ii The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church, as a spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.iii
The Bible says “Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day”. The Catholic church says “No! By my divine power, I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep holy the first day of the week,” and lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the Holy Catholic Church.iv
It pleased the church of God that the religious celebration of the Sabbath day should be transferred to the Lord's day (Sunday).v

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjfLxyxVTljEUM39gkSHAPUH_xtoAK3Ur

The pope is a heretic. Consider converting to Orthodoxy.

I dislike his political interventionism, but there's a history of that from popes sense the 1700's, and really forever if you think about it. And you can call him a cuck, or whatever but he upholds the values the clergy are supposed to hold. Priests are supposed to help and be nice to everyone even dindus and mohammed. We don't have to be perfect and always do that, but that is the role of the clergy.

HOUR OF MATINS
>TRIPLE PRAYER
OUR FATHER
catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=216 , HAIL MARY catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=217 , APOSTLES CREED catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=220
>Invitatory and Hymn
Psalm 94 , usccb.org/bible/psalms/94:14 , youtu.be/G92yf19ysZE
>FIRST NOCTURN
Psalm 104 , usccb.org/bible/psalms/104
>LESSON 1-3
Isaiah 7:1-15 , usccb.org/bible/isaiah/7
>SECOND NOCTURN
Psalm 105 , usccb.org/bible/psalms/105
>LESSON 4-6
Dogmatic Bull of Pope Pius IX-The Immaculate Conception , papalencyclicals.net/pius09/p9ineff.htm
>THIRD NOCTURN
Psalm 106 ,
usccb.org/bible/psalms/106
>LESSON VII
Luke 1:26-38 , usccb.org/bible/luke/1
>LESSON VIII-IX
A Homily by St. Sophronius the Bishop , catholicfaithwarriors.blogspot.com/2016/10/blessed-virgin-mary-sermon-by-st.html?m=1
>The Ambrosian Hymn
rosarychurch.net/rituale/Te_Deum.html
>Concluding Prayer
O God, who in the foreknowledge of thy Son's most precious death didst consecrate for him a dwelling-place by the immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin: mercifully grant that she who was preserved from all defilement; may evermore pray for us until we attain unto thee in purity of heart. Through the same Jesus Christ thy Son our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the same Holy Ghost, ever one God, world without end. Amen

Abandon the one true faith because of heretics?

novusordowatch.org/vatican-ii-infallible-john-daly/

>one true faith(tm) meme
God hates the prideful. Convert to Presbyterianism or perish, heretic.

Qt gril in Tridentine mass today

Will see if she sticks around

Hellfire when you die, faggot.

NOW's podcast is listenable but it's literally an hour-long justificiation of why he's a sedevacantist.

I mean, we get it man, you don't like Francis, but don't make your whole religious life about "I'm not like THOSE guys"

>ROMAN Catholic General /rcg/
>ROMAN
Is LARPing fun?

What part of "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church...Whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in heaven" do you proddies not understand?

Wow, it's almost like Jesus is saying that His Church is built upon ministering followers who have the faith & testimony of Christ and spread the good news of the gospel, and that the work they do on the Earth (spreading God's word & evangelizing) will have effects in Heaven (souls will be saved through the ministering work as people will learn about Christ and become saved).
Nothing in the Bible establishes the artificial system of Popery.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPkEH-SDqP8_IgGNAhVrHGhv

Also John 21:15-17, can't get clearer than that.

>almost
key word, bub

>"Wow, it's almost like"
common speech, user, it's kind of like a colloquialism to imply a sense of sarcasm

your non-point still doesn't justify the illegitimate system of Popery

Sometimes I pull myself off imagining Jesus on the cross with an erection

Catholics aren't Christian

Dang, meant to link this video and not that playlist.
>single 90min lecture annihilates Popery using Vatican's own source material.
youtube.com/watch?v=LTbksEC2xVc

I wouldn't necessarily put it that way – this stuff is messy. Although Catholicism is heavily tainted with Paganism and isn't Christian, there are earnest Catholics out there who are merely operating from what they understand and they love Christ as best as they know how to – it's a sad & terrible situation. These people are genuinely deceived or ignorant and haven't the slightest clue what they're involved with.
Also, since Catholicism is central to European history, has pretty cathedrals, paintings, music, and crusader memes, the entire aesthetic of it all is highly appealing to a lot of people's senses, so once you fall into the Catholic trap it's difficult to get out.

The Papacy can trace it's lineage back to St Peter. Even today he is buried in Vatican city. Christ did this because he knew people would squabble and fight over interpretations otherwise: just look at all the protestant denominations. That's why there needed to be an leader on matters of faith and a church guided by the Holy Spirit. How can all the different denominations be considered the same Church of Christ if they believe different things about scripture?

I'm not gonna watch 90 minutes of heresy, but I'm guessing it's about end times prophecy and the Catholic Church. Are we living in the end times? Yes. Is the Catholic church evil? No. The Catholic church remains the true church of Christ without which there is no salvation. The Vatican II apostasy on the other hand is indeed the whore of babylon, and the 7 heads of the beast/7 kings refer to the 7 Popes and anti-Popes since Vatican city was given sovereignty. But the church lives on through traditional Catholicism.

Check out my previous posts as well.
The Catholic Church has made void the law, fulfilling Daniel 7:25 as the false church – their Catechism has literally removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th in two, claiming they possess the authority to do so, in doing this they are exerting their authority over that of God's. The solemnity of the Sabbath was changed to the traditionally pagan Sunday, even though it is eternal & unchanging, and recall that the 4th commandment is the only commandment which calls on us to "Remember it" and to keep it holy – this is sacrosanct. (I talk of the centrality of the Law in my first string of posts) The Law of Moses (which ended at the cross) is distinct from the Law of God (which is perfect, eternal, & unchanging) bible verses are in the picture.

>simple baby-lecture on the Sabbath (succinctly addresses the common arguments made against it)
youtube.com/watch?v=xlJIDdZP47w (skip 6 mins in to avoid intro)

>The Papacy can trace it's lineage back to St Peter. Even today he is buried in Vatican city.
They merely claim them as Popes, this isn't proof of anything in & of itself.

God's remnant last days church is a described as a scattered remnant, who keep the commandments and have the faith of Christ.
Also, after the Reformation movement the Vatican commissioned it's own counter-Reformation through the Jesuit order to co-opt, distract, and send out "radar-jamming" to infiltrate and destroy the Protestant movements, so I agree that the state of general "Protestantism" is a pit of confusion, but it is said that the Whore Church (Catholicism) has it's harlot daughters (apostate Protestants).

The video I linked goes over these things and are entirely reliant upon mainstream histories, Vatican's own published materials and the Bible itself.

Yes, Vatican II is the false end times church and Francis is a blatant heretic. But I believe the "remnant" is the few remaining traditional Catholics. It's a little late here so I don't have time to go through everything you posted, but I'll make sure to look into it later. I can't say I disagree with most of what you've said. Keep in mind Sunday is the Lord's day as this was the day Christ rose from the dead. The 10 commandments are of course sacrosanct. That's all, peace be with you friend.

Fair enough, goodnight.
Hope you have the time to look into some of the links I provided if you're ever bored or have the time.

>nontrinitarians
>calling anyone not christian

You're muddying the waters with erroneous & random claims, no one has brought up the nature of the godhead/trinity in this thread.