Be black man in Idaho

>be black man in Idaho
>peacefully driving at night after moving to new town
>go to gas station
>cops show up out of nowhere
>demand I get out of car and show hands
>scared, white cops surrounding me, I’m a minority especially in Idaho
>feel racial tension building, they’re gonna shoot me even if I react calmly
>whip hands around back as though I am going to shoot them, hopefully their innate fear of black gangsters makes them back off
>get shot six times and survive
Fucking lucky cops didnt kill me or they’d be in prison for performing such a heinous hate crime while I was unarmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jv8wWGUl1N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice role playing.

Link?

I forgot link god DAMMIT I’m high

youtu.be/jv8wWGUl1N8

>Shady negro with a beat up truck and no shirt rolls up.
>Matches descriptions of local suspect because they are the only black people around.
>Better check him out.
>Ask him to follow basic direction
>Negro is immediately confrontational and disobedient.
>Negro gets shot.

Same old story.

Put your fucking hands up and you wont get shot.

Rights extend to the courts. Police are not courts. Police have no right to be judge, jury, or executioner. They should have to follow the same laws as everyone else. If I as an armed citizen draw my weapon on someone beyond self defense, I am breaking a law. But cops can run up guns drawn on literal whos, whom they literally know nothing about, yet not commit a crime by doing so?

cops are not federal agents. Cops are not government agents. Cops overreach authority constantly. They are public service employees. Their job is to keep the peace, not to create havoc.

Police are not an extension of the government. Police are not an extension of the courts. Police should not have access to weaponry that citizens cannot have. Police should not have access to legal protection of diversion that citizens do not have.

Being threatened with death at gunpoint to obey commands, yes you might think to obey the orders to make it out alive - yet there exists no essential difference between a cop doing this compared to a thugging nigger, and punishment should be swift and equal in either case.

>idaho falls
No wonder you didn't die. East Idaho is full of mormon pussies. Best stay in that part if you want to live. South Central will fuck you up.

Weak bait nigger.
State authority is given to the police, failing to comply with police officers is a criminal offense. Police officers are bound to many rules but it is not your right as a citizen to judge if the police is acting according to those rules or to decide if behaviour was justified or not. This usually brings more advantages for the majority of society while only temporarily limiting the individual freedom of one person. That is until you realize that even if you comply to unreasonable behaviour from police and complain afterwards only for your complaint to be completely ignored since police isn't keen on making their own scandals public.

Stay out of Idaho, negro. Stay with your own people. Stop acknowledging that white are inherently superior at running communities.

*REPOSTING*
A functioning white society has no need for a police force to enforce justice. A sheriff, a deputy, and a law that allow vigilantism a law that allows CC/OC without a permit is all you need to keep a hhhhuuuwhite society functional and safe. An armed vigilante saves more lives than an armed police force during shootings and police rely on the public anyways to identify, locate and catch criminals. You DO NOT need a goonsquad. You need common sense laws. You need to get rid of shitskins from your country. A police force is a complete waste of resource, these are jobs citizens would do for free if it wasn't illegal. Cops cuck your country and take power away from the people and into the state.

Stop replying to this bait you fucking newfags.

type sage in options if you feel the absolute need to comment.

Cops would not be put in prison for shooting an unarmed black man.
They get paid vacation for killing unarmed blacks or mexicans, That is the way it's been going for a long long time.

>Meme flag

>This thread again

Saged. Also Sup Forums loves dead niggers.

saged.

I don't know why you think you are allowed west of the Mississippi or north of the Mason Dixon.

Oh, is that why Idaho is a miserable place to live?

>be black
>use correct grammar

story does not check out.

Clearly haven't been this place is a fucking paradise, the Mormons are annoying but atleast we aren't getting gunned down by Jamal or getting nail bombed by some sand nigger

Fucking based cops keeping Idaho nice

Haha! When the White cops approach the suspect it's like a hunting team anticipating a second wind of their prey.

>Nig nog draws weapon
>Gets dropped
>White cops shuffles into view
>Their guns aimed at the dindu junkie Tyrone™
>The dindu apprentice rejects second wind
>Cops continue shuffling towards dindu

>Clearly haven't been
Lived in this hellscape for about 15 years. Can't wait to escape.

>the Mormons ruin everything
ftfy

>atleast we aren't getting gunned down
Sounds preferable. The worse than dogshit economy, mentally impaired social cuckservative/Reganite twats running everything, and nothing to do without spending a shit ton of money or driving for hours is just a slow death of the mind and soul until your body gives out.

>deputies dispatched to a domestic disturbance call
>Mosley had struck her in the head and face multiple times and punched her in the stomach
>He also allegedly broke the rear side passenger window of a vehicle with his head
>Mosley left the home and was stopped by a Bonneville County deputy in the parking lot of Exxon
>very uncooperative
>A deputy moved to the side to attempt the use of a non-lethal taser device
>As the deputy was attempting deployment, the actions of Mosley led to other officers on the scene to fire their weapons
uhh ok

Bumpernuko

Heh it was a cell phone being held as if it were a gun
I knew I seen something fly out of his hand

He held a cell phone? Is this confirmed