FINAL Storytime: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Road to Darkside of Dimensions

Since there's a new YGO movie releasing next month here in the west, I thought it would be cool to dump the original manga which the movie is based off of. For those of you who only ever watched the anime, I highly recommend reading the manga as it's much darker and better written than the anime was imo. There's also none of the fillers you have to deal with. Since the movie is releasing on Jan 27, 2017, I will dump one volume a day leading up to its release.

Today we conclude storytime with TRANSCEND GAME, a special 2-part chapter that serves as a bridge between the original YGO manga and the Darkside of Dimensions movie. The chapter centers on Seto Kaiba and his life after the end of the manga.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Cube
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Witness the evolution of Takahashi's art 12 years after the end of the manga!

TRANSCEND GAME Part I

Comes out in Australia at the start of next month

Shit is so cash

Hey, exactly what I came to Sup Forums for today.

Thanks for storytiming the whole series user

Jonouchi movie never.

It's not fair.

Reminder that Yugi is the Tony Stark of Yugioh and Kaiba his Jarvis. He really won in life

Still a manlet.

How did he knows his name again?

Holy fuck, is that Mokuba.
Has it only been six months?

>Kaiba invents VR
>Only uses it for dueling
Fucking Kaiba you faggot.

damn it Kaiba, why does everything you do look evil

>The attack power is pretty much random and depends on the people on the guild
That's some pretty shitty rules.

It also means one Guild would dominate as it keeps smashing smaller Guilds and absorbing them to get bigger gains.

That sure is one big duel disk right there

Hacker spotted

TRANSCEND GAME Part II

i'd like to think kaiba is both tony stark and bruce wayne

Good job Kaiba, your device can connect to the dead world. We are doomed !

So is it ever explained how she can poof away?

Wait, so she has an 8800 attack monster on her first turn? Is this just because she has a strong consciousness?

>3000Atk
Kaiba confirmed for weak mind

Yugi and Atem have same height

she really wanted to give her avatar big tits, didn't she

Jesus christ that ATK

>MY FAITHFUL BLUE EYES I KILLED A GUY IN AMERICA FOR

WAHAHAHA

at least he didn't tore it in half

Waifu to the rescue.

>I-I was just pretending to have a weak mind!

Kaiba has the best crazy faces in this

The afterlife must be really shitty if Atem is trying to get to play VR on the living world.

>Tomo-chan
is a girl!

And that ends TRANSCEND GAME! Thanks for reading and keeping the storytime threads alive these past several weeks. It was pretty exhausting but quite fun as well. Hopefully you had fun too.

Unfortunately, the ride ends here. But the good news is the movie finally comes out tomorrow!
Yeah, it's the dub but from what I've heard of people who watched it at the premiere there was 0 censorship and the dub script was quite mature, moreso than the original TV anime. I would say if you have the opportunity go and check it out. Support YGO! You also get a cool Obelisk alt. art card too.

I also want to add that I don't plan on storytiming R or any of the other spinoffs so if any of you guys want to do that, go right ahead.

To those of you who don't have the means to watch the movie in theaters, it's just another month wait for the glorious BD with subs not long after.

Anyways thanks again for supporting these threads and reading, it's been a pleasure!

Thank you OP.

you did god's work OP
nice

Thank you for all your great works!!

its not a girl

ANZU IS A SLUT
REMEMBER THAT

Thanks a lot OP.

I guess it's this.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Cube
Spoilers though

The look of a lunatic

I'm really digging Kaz's new art style. It's too bad he's not working on any new manga

When's the Jonouchi movie?

Why is Kaiba so buff now?

I'am the only one who thinks Sera is hot?

Thanks for everything OP. Its been fun.

Thank you OP it's been fun. Sadly i'll have to wait for the bluray release to watch the movie

Its weird seeing them back then compared to now.
Nobody will forget that.

>Blue-eyes Rocket
some things never change.

Why can't YGO ever have a decent female character? They all are shit.

Mai is fun

Based on the last panel from the last chapter of the manga Kaiba was in fact in Egypt but just missed the Ceremonial Duel. We can infer he probably talked to Yugi to find out what went on and then realized Atem went to the "afterlife" or the "netherworld/underworld". This is likely how he obtained Atem's name as well as find out he's in this place which is why later his face lights up when he hears the word "netherworld" because he knows Atem is there.

She's also a jobber.

Did she and Joey ever hook up?

She's not shown after battle city

So could someone storytime R. Please...

Why not do it yourself user?

I´ve never read it plus I have work and stuff

>Have time to read it
>But don't have time to dump it
???

This is reminding me of Zero Time Dilemma.