I'm tired of being a racist, how are you supposed to become friends with black people?

I'm tired of being a racist, how are you supposed to become friends with black people?

Act like them

you aren't

Redpill them if they dont know already that jews sold them into slavery to become the 1% today keeping them as slaves.

Go out more?

I've met some pretty cool black folk

Pull your foreskin back and show the black men your juicy purple helmet

Yamashita 69 new song is fucking dope tho

get out more.

I have a ton of cool black friends, they arent hard to find.

honestly, if you go out of your way to find them, they arent worth it.

Where do you find black guys?

Get a shitty job. Then you’ll meet the good black people and have positive experiences.

gib me dat wheit boi

why? all interaction with dindus is a health risk.

In the past few months I've had two near violence experiences with them. These things are just fucking animals.

What does "tired of being a racist" even mean? You can't magically change other people..so your only option is to no longer care about the decline of white cultures and demographics, and furthermore lower your bar of acceptable behavior to basically tolerate all the niggerisms.

We've got big buildings just swarming with them all over the country here

You could turn the tables and ask anyone else who isn't white that same question.

When was the last time you saw a nigger bitch or a nigger with a white child they loved so dearly?

reparashun before we rep a nayshun

>you sound like you're suffering from nigger fatigue user.

your problem starts with not wanting to be something you're not supposed to begin with

Europe is not a nigger country - (Italians don't count as niggers despite some hefty nigger looks in their populace)

Give them free stuff. DUH.

It's exhausting to be racist. It's like yelling at the sky and being mad about stuff you can't change.

THEN I FUCK THAT NIGGA BITCH