AUSCANZUK/BRITISH EMPIRE

We share a common language, history, monarch, and race. Give me one reason why our four anglo-saxon countries shouldn't become one state.

no Americans allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Australia is an asian country now mate.

hey fuck you we'll annex you any day of the week, leaf

No go away Canada.

Because we all hate each other?

You can be Neo Hong Kong.

Threadly reminder India is Anglo

ta gueule tabarnak, we will reclaim our land that you mutts stole from us

Maybe on some other planet. But not earth.

>

fucking try you soy cucks

because UK and canada is fucked, ill consider the kiwis but thats it

ye accha hai bc, flag ke piche raho aur inki maro, kamod me hago aisa to ye log ab bol nai sakte. lolwa.

Opposite sides of the world, population disparity leading to uneven political representation, closer ties to regional partners, self-determination, Kiwis hating all things French.
The list goes on.

C'mon mate
Britain our father land is dead
you're next
then NZ with there faggy woman pm
Aus will be the last stand of the Anglos and we will go without a shot because we've become docile and passive

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

Canada shouldn't be a country, we should split up because I have nothing in common with you Eastern fucks. Alberta and Saskatchewan should secede, fuck you Ontario faggots

>No Americans allowed
not your call mate, I welcome our burgerbros

Meanwhile Calgary elects a pompous shitskin and imports subhumans are neck break speeds. If you think easterners are any different, the Jew has truly succeeded. This county isn’t getting better with d&c attitudes

So is Canada

Fuck off, yank.

>anglo saxon
Open borders with nz is bad enough without getting all the poz you lot imported as well.

It would be less poo more loo

Why do Americans always come in Anglo threads and ruin them? Get the fuck out mutts.

because you told us we aren't welcome in the thread

Maybe then Nenshi can run for Prime Minister of Alberta :)

So are the British cities, well, "Asian"

based brit bro

Fuck off, mutt.

fuck off you leafy cunt... we will be a republic in 10 years

I don't hate you mate
i hate that you deport a lot of your pakis and leftwing cunts to my country but besides that i like getting drunk overseas with my fellow poms

The only people who will migrate are:

* niggers from the uk to Melbourne for gibs
* Chinks and Poos from Oz to London

>no Americans allowed
No problem

I hope you fucking learned your lesson about addressing memeflags
loser.

>not inviting India

Racist!

But what other purpose does Australia serve? Literlally created as a receptacle for our filth and undesirables.

Don't think so near term.

In 300 years everyone will be killing each other over refuge on the Antarctic paradise.

west canada/ east canada split when
vancouver re establishing the chinese head tax but with everyone when

You can start by changing your flag Canada

What would the glorious Anglostate look like? Are we bringing Ireland or just establishing greater Ulster? London as the capital? Quebecois independence? Where are we establishing the Maori/Abo/First Nations refuse zone?

more niggers in britain than people in NZ

The Royal Nigger Family

One of those flags is not like the other

we'll add yellow stars while you add a crescent to yours

>All

I agree, Canada is too big and the regions are too isolated. the provinces should split.

It could be BC+ Yukon, Alberta+Saskatchawan+ North west territories, Manitoba+yukon, Ontario, Quebec, maritimes, and Newfies.

although I don't know how much Manitoba and Nunavut have in common tho, maybe Manitoba could go with Ontario, and Nunavut can be the Inuit state.

we can have a free trade agreement in Canada, And a centralized military, BUT THAT IS IT.

no centeral government. We do not share enough values across the nation, so legislation should be different for the different zones. for purposes of international diplomacy, we can each have our Own head of state, or continue to recognize the queen as we see fit. Although this balkanization would create problems with America as each section would have to make their own trade deals .

> race

Whiter than you Muhammad

London is no longer part of the anglosphere, capital in the old city of Winchester

All countries maintain there own parliements and mostley control their own domestic stuff. Prime ministers are renamed First Ministers with only the supernational one reffered to as the PM. Everyone from all nations can vote and have equal rites to gain powerfull roles.
British house of lords becomes a a senate like organisation with representitives from all nations.

Free trade between all nations but specific rules left to regions. What works in Glasgow won't necesarily work in Dunedin or Ottowa. For the shear size such a state would have there would have to be a lot of flexability ].

Everybody would vote for their regional council, their national parliment and the super national parliment. The supernational parliment as responsibility for foreign affairs, defence and overseeing the smaller parliments.

seperate legeal systems are maintained but with one supreame court.

All national armies become part of the British armed forces, with stadardisation of equipement happening when stuff needs to be replaced. All servicemen keep their ranks. National chacteristics and strengths need to be encourged and maintained. With the commenwealth this would be easy as most of the army units started of in british service anyway. All that would change is the flag on their shoulder and the training possibilities. Australians should have the lead in operations within Asia, UK in northern hemisphere etc.

So essentially just the same as the dominions within empire with the add on that they can vote for the PM?

Are you talking to yourself?

This sounds fucking gay. I want property by conquest.

Only if canada uses this flag