How to become an elite?

How to become an elite?

If you can't beat them join them. I want to be on top when it all comes crashing down. So far this is what I have
>marry either a Jewish or WASP girl with good genetics and a connected family
>start a successful business or become a politician
>make enough money from whichever so that I can send kids to an elite private school where they can network and make friends with the children of Senators, billionaires, old money, etc
>hope kid picks up the slack and I become an elite by association

This seems to be the easiest route, although I'd like to become an elite before the age of 80.

Not gonna happen for you. You're asking peasant trash how to become an elite, which means you're too stupid to ever be an elite.

Y
ou can't, you're either born into it, rich, or absurdly talented/famous.

This right here is why this person will always remain as peasant trash.

There is no harm in asking questions, OP. You just need to ask the right ones and to the right people.

It’s a multigenerational process.
My grandfather was a fisherman in Portugal. My father rose to the rank of Captain in the USCG. I’m on my way to becoming a surgeon. I’ll have enough affluence to send my children to top private schools, where they can network and rise to the top. 4 generations to become elite I estimate. I’m dedicating my life to it while knowing it won’t be me.

Just take the easy route and run for office promising people free shit. Once elected use the threat of increasing taxes and regulation on business to extort money from said businesses into some kind of fake charity/art collection money laundering operation.

It's like you're not understanding what being elite means. You don't just meet people and become elite. You ARE elite and then hang out with other elites. You have to have power to be elite. How you get that power is up to you. You can do it mafia style, like Putin or Bill Clinton, you can control the media, or become a Hollywood producer etc. But you must understand that you might have to bash a few heads along the way, either physically or metaphorically.

> I’m dedicating my life to it while knowing it won’t be me.

lel, sad.

Found the garbage

Start making connection and expanding your network. Volunteering for election campaign for example.

You bugmen forget that life is about legacy and creating a better future for your offspring. Hope your faggot kids get shot by my children’s security detail. That is if you even have kids. Do the world a favor and don’t.

Do you know how I can tell your genes deserve to die off?

Go ahead and waste your life, I hope your kids inevitably turn out to be junkies or communists that don't even give a shit, while you role about in your grave, you pathetic cunt, neck yourself.

Do you know that can tell that you'll inevitably be divorced?

kys.

I graduated from an elite private school in Chicago that was like 90% Jewish. Attended school with Lester Holt's son (even slept over at his house back in the late 90's when I was a little kid, and got to hang with Lester and his family), the son of a famous art dealer who owned works of Picasso, Michael Jordan's son, a teacher there was the aunt of Billie Zane, etc. My cousin was best friends with Barrack Obama's daughter Malia before he became President, when they both attended the Looking Glass Theater together which is ran by David Schwimmer from the show Friends. There was even article written in the Chicago Sun Times about how Malia had to say goodbye to my cousin when she had to leave Chicago for Washington DC. Barrack Obama also came to speak to my school back in 2004 when he was running for Illinois state senator. Sat like ten rows away from him.

Well, all I am is just a blue collar union worker. To be fair, nobody in my class really amounted to shit. They grew up to become SJW shitheads that no amount of money or family legacy could save. So having "connections" was worthless. Im doing better than like 90% of my classmates. Like all parents of any income bracket, you too will have trouble shielding your kids from degneracy.

>wanna be a big shot
Suck Weinsteins luv custard loser

Your family is a long line of failures, as evident by you. You can project your failures onto me as you like, but I will live a fulfilling life providing for my children.
Wallow in your nihilistic hedonism, fag. No one will remember you. No one should.

>Well, all I am is just a blue collar union worker. To be fair, nobody in my class really amounted to shit. They grew up to become SJW shitheads that no amount of money or family legacy could save. So having "connections" was worthless.

That's what I was trying to tell all these "muh offspring" losers, but they're far to stupid to understand, but they'll learn the hard way I guess, kek.

You're nothing but worthless trash and your vain attempts at your pathetic lineage being "elite" will fail, mark my words.

Oh, and you'll have to, because you'll be dead, loser.

Shame on you, user. This man is working to provide for his offspring and family, even after he passes away, and you have the nerve to crawl out from under your rock and criticise him? Disgraceful.

Yep. Private schools arent any less degenerate than public schools. They just have better teaching methods and less niggers, and better reputations for higher-tier universities. Everything else though is just complete SJW subversion and propaganda, turned a lot of these kids into degenerate soy boys who would rather waste time go to a protest or the gay pride parade vs becoming proficient in a skill or future profession. If they didnt have their parents to fall back on, theyd be fucked.

Not my fault he's a delusional faggot that will have to learn the hard way, is it?

>Being so inadequate you can’t even imagine success
I have pity for you user, but that’s all you’ll get.
Suicide is a good option for you. I recommend you do something painful.

It's all about having an insatiable appetite for power and affluence, knowing more about everyone around you than they know about you, and going out of your way to make yourself look as competent as possible in whatever venture you're undertaking regardless of whether or not you actually have a single shred of competence in your body.

It's part of the reason why when normal people look at the elite they see aliens. You have to have a completley different value system to really rise, otherwise you'll lose interest and pursue more normal life choices.

Oh, and becoming an elite by association like that isn't really a thing. If you don't have in you yourself then there isn't really much you can do. It can help, but it's not a panacea.

People like him create less competition in the world. Useless degenerates like him don’t slow me in my path at all. His attitude is entirely his loss. He’ll never know wholesomeness.
Hope you find your path well, user

>Being so inadequate you can’t even imagine success.

Projecting, much? I wish I could be there when you meet your inevitably communist, dopesmoking, rebellious nigger fucking offspring in the next world, but alas, I will just have to imagine it.

There, just I have, it gave me a good chuckle! Goodbye my, sad, delusional, oblivious friend, and remember me when you kids turn teenager

Or you could just kill yourself now and do the world a favor, you sad conformist cunt.

Stop doing drugs and make sure you’re on the organ donor list. Your life might not be a total waste if someone useful gets a kidney out of you.

>you sad conformist cunt
>t. Pic related

status whore detected

how is it better to strive (doing shit things to good people) to be on top of the world (and never getting there) you hate, than doing whatever to improve yourself and surroundings for the benefit of the whole society?

>I want to be on top when it all comes crashing down.
You sure?