Height mixing

Height mixing.

Should it be banned Sup Forums?

Women under 6" and "men" under 6"6' should get the rope.

>be 6"3
>she's 5"6
How much am I fucking up here?

Height mixing is fine provided that at least one party is above average height.

Two short people breeding will only result in more shorties.

Where the problem is now? My father is 6"2, my mother is 5"4. I am 6"3. Height is a dominant feature autists.

Checked.
Height-traitors get the rope.

>mother's 5'3
>father's 5'10
>I'm 6'1
Can't wait for that dna test.

Very similar to me - 6'2" father 5'4" mother and I am 6'2"

I'm from a poor country so nutrition plays a part in it all. My parents had it much tougher in this regard.

Yes, it's basically pedo

Height is genetic
>Race is genetic

Ban Height mixing
>Ban Race mixing

I see what you did there OP

wtf i love racemixing now

but my mother was 5"4 and my father was 5"9
I am 6"0 and my brother is 6"2
Is that just died?

I am 3 feet tall and my husband is 6 foot. It works out really well for me. My mouth is right at his penis height. I am a straight male btw

diet

Love. Jebs. Mate.

>mfw 168 cm/5'6 and having a crush on a 150 cm/4'11 qt 3.14

Our children will be hobbits.

forgot pic

Not at all. My dad is 6'3" and my mom is barely 5 feet and I'm 6'6" and my sister is 5'9". Genetics breh

>have a crush
>our children
You're not even out of the dugout, son.

Everything I look at them I think. WOW how much better looking would they be without African genes muddying up their appearance.

Average female height in Sweden is 5'5"

Yep, everyone involved should be gassed.

>tfw no woman on Earth has a manlet fetish

Yes, everyone who is 10 cm shorter than everyone else should be gassed.

I agree nutrition plays a huge roll although Me and dad the same height though, not a manlet.

>dad grew up skelly
>i grew up skelly, mainly surviving off poptarts and sugary cereal

When I raise my kid, im going to get him on a strict diet of good fats, red meats, and complex carbs. Adjusting his diet so he stays a certain BMI. I can imagine all the progress lost during my developmental years because of the shit nutrition i've had till i started learning on my own

Cool opinion bro!

lol, no. Most girls are 5'9.

What relationship is there between hormones and height? Surely estrogen HELPS height to some extent, which causes the famous female growth spurt before males. But then, women are shorter than men at the end of puberty. But then, testosterone as been declining as height has been increasing the last 40 years.

It's always tough to get an answer to this because butthurt lanklets will bristle at the thought of higher estrogen in the environment causing their height, not "the alpha will of genes" or some shit.

so you suck your wifes peni?

I'm not sure about humans but if dogs are anything to get by then it's genetic. You can tell how big a dog or cat will be from very early in their development.

i'm sure there is at least one women out there that has a massive savior complex and it converts to physical attraction to manlets. shame it would be like 1 in a billion

yes. i'm sick of 4'10" whores trying to fuck me because i'm 6'2".

Average height for females is 5'4-5'5 so you're fine.

No. Height is very random. I am 185cm tall even though my father is 190 and mother 175. My cousin, on the other hand, has a manlet father with average mother and is as tall as me, even though he is 14 years old.

My dad's 5'11 and my mum's 5'8
I turned out 6'3
Dad was the tallest of 4 boys.
He grew up poor in Scotland.
I grew up middle class here.
I would be taller if I didn't get pretty severely ill for a spell around 14.
My growth stagnated.
Had a friend who barely reached 5'.
He was sick and barely ate during puberty.
A good diet and good health during your development years allows you to reach your optimal height, almost regardless of genetics.
It's why you can draw a direct correlation between average height and standard of living.

there was this QT navy girl in subway the other day
way shorter than me
would date and marry desu

any girl who doesnt look like this is worthless to me.

will not fuck. not good enough. low life instant cum dumpster worthless do not have babies with whore. ugly shorties gtfo.

I’m 5’8 manlet and my gf is 5’10

Just be a good person user, height won’t matter
Being /fit/ helps a lot

that is your average mean target for cum slut roastie. girls of value are tall, just like guys.

>tfw 5'3"
>tfw extremely short because of X-linked hypophosphatemia
>tfw all of my male relatives other than my Grandpa that passed it to my mom are over 6 feet
>tfw tallest uncle in 6'7"
>only 5'3"

Life isn't fair guys Hopefully there is a way to edit genes by the time I want to have kids that they don't have this.

its all in the face. Imagine pic related, height being equal, who slays more roasties?

fuck off troll. show us yourself then.

you dont have a gf and you are gross. short girls are fucking cancer.

fucking YUCK, ew, short girls.

post your research. inb4 'muh anecdotal evidence supercedes your wikipedia search'

yes

I'm a 5' asian womanlet what do I do?

nope, just kill yourself. you're too short and are of no use but slave labor, you can never be a model. just go die.

the longer you spend trying to fight the longer the pain exists.

find a really tall guy to fix your gene pool

I agree user, I think it helps, I really do think that people who have nicer features tend to be treated better, but even then being /fit/ helps a lot even if you aren’t a 10/10

No
I like dating short or tall girls
I saw a very tall girl (6'8" or so) who was incredibly pretty and I would give up my left testicle for her to grind-fuck my face

neck yourself. you're not tall enough or pretty enough. i'm sorry.

>fix gene pool

>Be 6 feet, king of manlets
>Racemix with 5 foot Mexican girl

I consider it IRL shitposting. Sorry Sup Forums

6'3 and 5'2 reporting in.

After browsing Sup Forums muh only concern is what about children I want them to be towering too but honestly not that big of a deal.

user if you are having trouble, just get /fit/, get a stable job or good career path, community college helps, and go to church or religious groups, it increases your ability to get a gf by a lot

What?
I have a pretty normal life I'm just short.
Kinda like being the same size as a short woman.
I bet you can't go to a modeling agency and have your application accepted

>pic related is a male model.

date a lanklet

I'm against it I guess, I'm 6'3 and I only date tall women because I want my kids to be 6'7 masterrace.

Also because manlets have a hard time, I stand in solidarity with my midge brothers

You post your tits.

sup lookism bro

Take my 6'3 seed

ITT: People with no knowledge of epigenetics.
You can literally be 6 feet tall, even if both of your parents are 5ft.

Bad diets, malnutrition, addictions, early mental illnesses and especially increased exposure to stress in EARLY LIFE will fuck with your height, no matter what your genetics are.
This is why there are more successful people that are tall (percentagewise, at least), rather than short. They weren't born with lucky genes, they were just born lucky.

any sons you have will more likely than not inherit your height and as for the girls, it doesn't really matter whether they inherit her height or yours

this is the real unedited image you stupid cunt

>its another muh height posting while their countries are getting completely replaced
So much for being a lankcuck.

>tfw 178 cm (5'10'' in mutt measurement)

if my height isn't enough, then she can fuck off
too picky slut
i never consider myself as a manlet and you fucking morons claiming that you're 6' and above are just revealing yourself as fucking lanklets whom i can beat up with a single blow

5'10'' with 200 lbs muscle is truly the master race, no doubt

I'm a 5'10 woman and I'd love to have a 6'3 bf but everyone around me is fucking short and desu it looks ugly when a couple has a huge height difference, and generally a taller man than woman looks better.
Also, if you're same height or taller woman couple, isn't the man SUPPOSED to be bigger/stronger than woman and supposed to be able to hold her like a smaller human being??

I just googled this. I see its a forum, is it any good?

not a lookism bro, just what i have observed IRL. I personally have a bro that slays and pulls roasties like hell from Tinder. Dude looks like a model from his pictures.

Hes 5'3

Manlet Detected

japs are all short anyway so what's the problem?

Height is 65-80% heritable you german nigger.

>5'11
>not manlet status
5'11 is the true king of manlets

well japan is different, people are shorter in general.

i am a manlet by your standards, 6'4

but your standards are retarded, perhaps you deserve the rope

tits or kys

I'm 6'2 and 240 pounds of muscle
I bench more than your weight with one fucking arm
If I hit you, you would get more air time than heather heyer.

that's just the unedited version, this czech lanky freak posted a forgery

>6'4
>not a manlet
pick one

I'm 5'11" and my wife is 4'10" Her whole family is short (though she's the shortest) and mine is average (but I'm the tallest of my immediate family) so I don't even want to know how tiny the kids will be. Only time will tell.

>I'm 6'2 and 240 pounds of muscle
im assuming you have a picture of yourself to back up that claim

You literally called the majority of americans, manlets lol

you dont know who i am. that's fine. this is user afterall. i don't date these ant people we've been talking about. i'm at the top of the chain and have never settled for anything less.

but hey you guys can keep sleeping with your 5'2" whores and making shorter and shorter babies. i dont care. i'm still going to keep being with my 6' girls and you can all pick up my trash, check out my groceries, and try really hard to sell me stupid shit at the end of the day.

because that's all you short faggots are to us. court jesters and entertainment because YOU"RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Where did I deny that?

everyone in japan is a manlet, if you're not then perhaps you should be the new emperor of japan

I always wonder how that female desire to be in the "vulnerable" or "submissive" role translates to political choices. We know taller men usually win elections, but does it factor in to things like being more accepting of migrants, violent groups.

your wife is nonwhite

explain how 6'4 = manlet

if you're any taller you are pretty much a freak

>hey guy living in a totalitarian country
>post pictures of yourself on a wrong-think board
fuck off cunt

Go fuck yourself. I'm a six and a half foot tall Aryan god and I'm in love with a five foot Castiza and I don't give a damn what you faggots think.

>if you're any taller you are pretty much a freak
manlet tears, maybe buy some heels?

I'm 5'5 and never had problems with woman. Whether it was dating, talking, or fucking. Literally made no difference and I never even thought about it. However, when I lost my hair all of that changed it didn't matter how confident or good looking I was anymore. It was like someone flipped off a switch. RIP.

Height helps a fuckton but it's not everything. A friend of mine is 6'4, literally a foot taller than me, and probably just as good looking as me. He pulls as much as I do after losing my hair. I seriously have no idea how he fucks up so much.

>everyone in japan

nope. try again.

You got extremely lucky or then your mother got impregnated by someone other than your "father". twice.

>tfw i met a thai girl from Thailand who is 18 and works as au pair and is 150cm tall who pays for her part and makes me food everyday
>I'm 201cm tall and get evil stares from people and her friends say we look like uncle and daughter.

She's light as a feather and loves sitting on my shoulders so she becomes over 3 meters tall.

After 27 years of loneliness and 9 years of working-sleeping i have finally found happiness. I'm sad its not a white girl but i'm going to enjoy this before the world ends. I think i deserve to be happy too. Even if only a short while.

>goverment has record of all of your internet traffic, with your name and home adress
>but a pic is too risky
sure dude, germany is the same, im 5'10'', but also 240lbs at 10% bf, i just cant post a pic right now.

this is what lanklets actually are believing, sad

the strongest man to have ever existed on the planet earth is mike tyson who is also 5'10'' and have beaten up 6'2 and above lanklets with a single blow, which literally means that 5'10'' is the master height for human beings that makes men the strongest

so what's your height? let us decide if you are a manlet

Who the fuck is 6'8? That is too tall. Anything under 6'2 is manlet status and anything under 6' is short. Doesn't help I'm 5'10.

>German calling people nonwhites
Ok. Whatever you say. Any time I go to your shithole in the future hold up a candle so I can see you in the great darkening that is your falling country.

mike tyson could probably beat anyone on this board

top kek literal manlet. has to resort to pick up artist books and lies to get laid.

so fucking pathetic. no one will ever love you for you.