Why should I care about white nationalism? Why should I care about "saving western civilization"...

Why should I care about white nationalism? Why should I care about "saving western civilization"? The way I see it the western world is suicidal, and putting my life and livelihood on the line for people who don't even care about themselves is pointless.It's also very sad the leader of this movement for white nationalism is Richard fucking Spencer, a closet case with a trust fund going out and doing speech for his own ego. You know what they say, first as a tragedy second as a farce. As time progresses our dependence on technology and it's grasp over our lives increases everyday, and we become weaker as a species. Globalization is irreversible. There's no hope for a future. Bladerunner futurism is inevitable.

Why shouldn't I enjoy my life and enjoy the decline?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14587931
strawpoll.me/14587913
strawpoll.me/14587939
strawpoll.me/14587948
strawpoll.me/14587959
strawpoll.me/14587973
strawpoll.me/14587981
strawpoll.me/14587996
strawpoll.me/14588006
strawpoll.me/14588013
strawpoll.me/14588019
strawpoll.me/14588033
strawpoll.me/14588037
strawpoll.me/14588073
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
youtu.be/lgZegNgm8N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if we're suicidal why shouldn't we just commit suicide?

k keep me posted

Really know what you mean...

I've been depressed about the decline... thinking about what I should do better to fight the decline... Maybe I should just let go and enjoy it.

>>if we're suicidal why shouldn't we just commit suicide?

That's the crux of it. Our society is filled with cowards, who won't even kill themselves.

why should you kill yourself to prove youre not a coward?

suicide is a cowardly act in itself

How ironic is it the jew punk band NOFX has a song called The Decline about the decline of society?

limp dick soyboy faggot

Please only fill out the survey for the ethnicity that best represents your heritage.

Germanic:
strawpoll.me/14587931

Anglo:
strawpoll.me/14587913

Nordic:
strawpoll.me/14587939

Celtic:
strawpoll.me/14587948

Gallic (French):
strawpoll.me/14587959

East Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587973

West Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587981

South Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587996

Latin (Italian):
strawpoll.me/14588006

Iberian:
strawpoll.me/14588013

Greek:
strawpoll.me/14588019

Baltic:
strawpoll.me/14588033

Finno-Urgric:
strawpoll.me/14588037

Romanian:
strawpoll.me/14588073

og thread for anyone interested

the irony.. this was written by a jew punk band called NOFX:

Place a wager on your greed
A wager on your pride
Why try to beat them when, a million others tried?

We are the whore
Intellectually spayed
We are the queer
Dysfunctionally raised

One more pill to kill the pain
Living through conformity

One more prayer to keep me safe
One more prayer to keep us warm
One more prayer to keep us safe
There's gonna be a better place

Lost the battle, lost the war
Lost the things worth living for
Lost the will to win the fight

Na na na na na
La na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na

The going get tough, the tough get debt
Don't pay attention, pay the rent
Next of kins pay for your sins
A little faith should keep us safe

Save us
The human, existence
Is failing, resistance
Essential, the future
Written off, the odds are
Astronomically against us
Only moron and genius
Would fight a losing battle

Not when you're too much of a coward to change the circumstances that cause you to be suicidal

that's illogical. if you're too much of a coward to change your circumstances then suicide is your cowardly answer instead of changing your circumstances. suicide would be caving to your cowardice instead of overcoming and changing your circumstances.

Try having a conversation with the average college student, it's depressing.

Yet throughout history suicide has often been considered honorable. If a general failed in war he would kill himself to maintain his dignity. Mark Anthony famously "Fell on his sword" after losing to Octavian.
A suicide mission where the objective is considered more important than the individual lives of the soldiers is still considered honorable.
Stigma is only recently attached to suicide due to Judeo-Christian values.
What is considered cowardly is a morality question and morals are subjective.

You're misunderstanding me. Whitey has decided that he wants to die. Instead of going out with a bang and ending in all in a second, he was to just sit around get fatter, dumber, more vice filled because he's too scared to pull the trigger.

a suicide mission is really a sacrifice for others though, so it's noble, brave, its not out of fear

falling on your sword in defeat? what's the point? probably a cop out from facing the music - that's suicide. what's noble about it?

>What is considered cowardly is a morality question and morals are subjective

not sure if that's true

Wow. A slide thread in a slide thread. We have to go deeper.

Just sit back, and enjoy the ride mother fucker. Look after you and yours, do good where you can, but don't fret too much about the future. Eat, drink, and be merry. Do what you enjoy doing. It's just a ride my brother, make it a good one!

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

yes, don't do anything just wait. any year now, just keep enjoying yourself and not having children. you'll live forever in the cloud!

>2100 2.5 billion left
>1 billion asians + indians
>1 billion africans
>500 million mixed half-breeds
>150,000 whites dispersed all over the world living in remote wilderness areas with no outside contact
>under 50,000 jews controlling 99% of the resources on the planet.
>the technology is virtually identical to 2020 and has stagnated for 3 generations

haha! but where was robot? who was AI? when was technofuturology?

full on deciding one wants to die eh? then why not kill self? only out of fear of pain? or hell?

not sure, because i am someone who holds on
i hold onto hopes even in the bleakest of times
i wouldn't know

Because it involves every race, creed, ethnicity and race.

Join, or don't. You have options.

When you're a career soldier, like a general or something, your one purpose is to bring victory. If you fail at your one purpose, what's the point in being anymore?
Better to take your own life on your own terms than let your enemy dictate what happens to you. Death before Dishonor or some shit.

Which part?
The part about cowardice being a question of morality, or the part about morals being subjective?

but all those men they led, they got killed not on their terms, the general avoids what he led all of his men into by ''honor'' killing himself. he is dishonorable for not dying the way all of those he led died, helpless at someone elses hands.

In Kunar, AFG, it was called "Operation Red Saber"

Fall back and prepare. Call artillery on our location if it came to it.

Life is Life and death.

The purpose of life isn't to survive it.

Thats why you need to find like minded people.
50% of Aus voted against fag marriage so those minus the mudslimes are the ones I'd want to find.

And so we go, on with our lives
We know the truth, but prefer lies
Lies are simple, simple is bliss
Why go against tradition when we can
Admit defeat, live in decline
Be the victim of our own design
The status quo, built on suspect
Why would anyone stick out their neck?

80% of all students are idiots
20% is so smart it avarages out to some degree

>not wanting to take part in the global information war for the very soul of our civilization

That is why no one will remember your name.

You stupid myopic mother fuckers worrying about the future of "white" people. It would be funny if it wasn't sad. Sitting here with your conspiracy theories and your racism.... Your end is near, just like the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, etc.... all civilizations come and go. Fucking get over it.

About the amount of negative blood type plus some.

Life is funny.

I think it just gets to the point where you realise that globalization has won. The baby boomers fucked us and fucked any future generations of us. America will have an economic decline and when that happens and the scape goat is inevitably turned into white people, I feel bad for the white people that will be alive during that time period especially when our ancestors built everything the non-whites enjoy.

I don't see America having a collapse until probably 15-20 years from now though.

walk some in my shoes and tell me to fuck off

Do what you want, man. I won't stop you unless it's really fucking dumb.

>Why should I care about white nationalism? Why should I care about "saving western civilization"?
The fact you have the time and luxury to sit in your comfy room and post this drivel from your PC is why you should care about "saving western civilization".

Under Islamic civilization, you'd be herding goats in the desert. Most of your day is devoted to goats in between the 5 mandatory daily prayer sessions at the local mosque. Failure to show up means getting accused of blasphemy and getting stoned to death. At home, you watch your mother and sisters get raped by your uncle/father. Your aspirations and dreams include inheriting your father's goats and maybe one of your sisters to rape and bear more inbred daughters to fuck. But that dream is shattered when he trades your sisters to the local camel herder for 5 camels. He ends up sending you to the local marketplace with a brick of C4 to suicide bomb the camel herder's stall. Because one of the camels was sick and died.

Under communist Chinese civilization, you'd grow up breathing in smog and eating fake/poisonous food and polluted water. You'd spend 8hrs a day at school studying because academics is one of the few ways to escape your polluted hellhole. You watch your fellow classmates go insane and commit suicide. You watch your teacher go insane and go on a stabbing spree because too many of his students were committing suicide. You spend another 8hrs helping out the family business, which consists of scraping gutter oil out of the sewer and selling it to the same shits who sell poisoned food to your family. Then your parents get run over by some idiot who can't drive. No one knows or cares who did it. Government later decides that a major highway needs to go through your house and knocks it down.

Stop being a faggot

14 88
Don't be undermensch
Chad natsoc is the answer

youtu.be/lgZegNgm8N4

/thread

>you'd grow up breathing in smog and eating fake/poisonous food and polluted water

So I'd live in L.A.?

fear of pain. That's ultimately why they gave up in the first place.

whites need to move to the colder climates. we are built for it, and will own those lands as a result. only asians also thrive in colder lands, but not even as much as whites.

Put it this way. Do you want the future to belong to the chinks or the whites?

wish you would just summarize this film for me, i literally don't have the time to listen to the whole lecture.

Whites, but no one seems to care, so why should I?

>but all those men they led, they got killed not on their terms,
A soldier who dies on the battlefield has achieved the highest honor a soldier can achieve. It's the ultimate sacrifice.
A good soldier will follow orders even if it kills them.
When you enter battle you accept that there is a probability that you will die at the hands of the enemy. Capture by the enemy is dishonorable, but there is no dishonor in killing yourself instead of being caught. If it's your only choice.

None of us are getting out of here alive.

what do you know about battle?

or maybe youre just stating what they believe

anyway, say that suicide is an option in battle rather than capture

still how does that apply to a thread about someone who wants to die, but he goes on as a fat neck beard posting on Sup Forums?

that's the opposite of battle.

Because you won't get to enjoy the decline, you will either die fast or live a life full of struggle.

Do you think that Muslim immigration into Europe will not result in civil wars?
The collapse of the American empire won't be fun for anyone involved.

But then again, you can't stop it anyway.
White nationalism (or something similar) is what will come after.

a bee goes about its duty, it harvests, it lives it dies, its honorable, it contributes to nature

if you don't do your duty of living out your life, for which you have no idea what the purpose is, then you are dishonorable.

This is why have to keep it LOCAL, bucko. Get your life in order, marry a girl, buy land from a rural area and build a home.

Live in peace and prosperity until feral muslims come to behead you and rape your daughters.

Commiefornia is not a part of western civilization. I'm a leaf and even I know this.

and have guns for the time they do come

>Na na na na na
>La na na na na
>Na na na na na
>Na na na na na

Powerful

i dont know why everyone is so sure it's the end for white people. many people want it to be who hate us. we're not gone yet. i have a feeling the white nations are not done yet.

he's calling for his nana, because he's so depressed about the decline.

Euro civil wars when my German brother?I plan on going to the motherland when it pops off so can you guys get ready for back up pl0x

I'm trying to prove that the morality of suicide is subjective.
That suicide is stigmatized because our society says it's "A cowards way out." When in the past it was considered an honorable thing to do in certain circumstances.
Even in the present day, you can check yourself into a Dignitas clinic and be given a lethal injection if you're feeling depressed.
A fat neckbeard who shitposts all day could be considered a drain on society, a net loss. He could be taking up resources that could be used to feed Jamal and Tyrone.

Not soon enough.

>the ultimate surrender is stunning and brave
kek

I'm sure you'd prefer to be raped to death by a pack of niggers.

Agree with the moraloty being subjective, as much as it pains me to say, Stirner gives a good example for living in modern society. Play the game, learn tbe rules of the jungle, and gain enough power or resources in whatever way you can then be a recluse.

t, month 5 of redpilling

OD'd on reds in a short time so he took the black.
Poor fella

fuck off cnn

>Richard fucking Spencer, a closet case with a trust fund going out and doing speech for his own ego
Dont care for what he does it, as long as he's spreading truth