It's straight up execution

it's straight up execution
>is drinking in hotel room, chilling
>points a fake gun out the window, pretty stupid but okay (this was before vegas, the footage is only coming out now)
>gets pretty fucking wasted
>cops show up
>screaming orders at the dude, telling him to shut up and that he could very likely get shot
>dude is clearly too inebriated to properly follow orders, is fucking crying and begging not to get shot
>is a fucking complete dumbass and reaches for his waistband
>gets shot
it's unjustifiable to thrust innocent civilians into a life or death situation at a moment's notice

let alone someone who is extremely drunk

I think it's reasonable to expect that they would not be able to follow orders properly, and I don't think he should be expected to

I'm not usually one to try and tell police how to do their jobs, especially in a country where any random individual might have a gun and police do get shot on a frequent basis, but holy fuck just walk up and handcuff the drunk guy who's begging for his life, don't scream orders at him demanding for him to crawl to you

If the degenerate had been wearing a belt then none of this would have happened but oh well.
Watching him die is sad
youtu.be/SwNZ0LGqu14

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14587931
strawpoll.me/14587913
strawpoll.me/14587939
strawpoll.me/14587948
strawpoll.me/14587959
strawpoll.me/14587973
strawpoll.me/14587981
strawpoll.me/14587996
strawpoll.me/14588006
strawpoll.me/14588013
strawpoll.me/14588019
strawpoll.me/14588033
strawpoll.me/14588037
strawpoll.me/14588073
youtu.be/8HVkIB0NzYw
youtu.be/SltoOeyWAto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea this is the one time Im in complete
agreement. Normally I have the cops back
on dealing with "dangerous" situations, but this
guy didn't even break the fucking law. The cop
and his C.O. should fucking burn for this.
Ffs it was obvious the guy was not a threat.

yeah, it'd be understandable if there were reports of shots being fired, but there weren't. it was obviously a drunk dude playing with a gun.
the sergeant purposefully made shaver snap. you don't yell "YOU BETTER NOT FUCKIN FUCK UP YOU RETARD OR IM GONNA FUCK END YOUR LIFE RIGHT HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND EVEN THEN IM PROBABLY GONNA KILL YOU ANYWAYS NOW DONT SAY SHIT OR ILL KILL YOU" at a drunk guy
brailsford did nothing wrong, it was all on the sergeant

Never interact with police without at least Level 3 Body Armor.

Not just that, what if you are some spic rookie pretending to be Caucasian and your sergeant keeps yelling that you and the squad are going to kill this guy

Please only fill out the survey for the ethnicity that best represents your heritage.

Germanic:
strawpoll.me/14587931

Anglo:
strawpoll.me/14587913

Nordic:
strawpoll.me/14587939

Celtic:
strawpoll.me/14587948

Gallic (French):
strawpoll.me/14587959

East Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587973

West Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587981

South Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587996

Latin (Italian):
strawpoll.me/14588006

Iberian:
strawpoll.me/14588013

Greek:
strawpoll.me/14588019

Baltic:
strawpoll.me/14588033

Finno-Urgric:
strawpoll.me/14588037

Romanian:
strawpoll.me/14588073

og thread for anyone interested

go nig somewhere else faggot

Do American cops not know how to handle drunkards?

If you post this one more time i will support the cop

off course you would you are a Scandinavian cuck

gl doing that while heavily intoxicated and having a mental breakdown after having been prepped on how there's a 99% chance you're going to die within the next several seconds bro

Snorks! Open fire, STALKER!

I think we have video proof that they do not. Time to buy body armor.

>heavily intoxicated and having a mental breakdown
I don't think the police can be held responsible for this.

i like judge dredd just as much as the next autist, trust me

Nope. Only brainlets join up with the cops and our (((justice system))) never puts them away when they fuck up.

Reminder that Kyle "Stickguy" Chapman:
>Is fat
>Is middle aged with one child with a shitskin gook, no white(or whatever mongrel mix he is) children
>rather than spend time with his family, he LARPs as a vigilante and fights 110lb Commie kids and hangs out with coal burning whores like Lauren Southern
>Has been a drug addict since adolescence(Alcohol, LSD, Marijuana, Cocaince, Vicodin, Meth, and huffing fabric spray)
>A criminal(Armed robbery, grand theft, running guns, skipping bail)
>got his ass kicked and boypussy torn regularly in prison
This is the alt-light (((Civic Nationalist))) reddit hero.

Also practice this drill

>impact font on the gun
>the murder weapon is literally a bad meme

He just bought whatever sign was at the store for a dust cover.
>his words
>ppl are fkin idiots confirmed again
Keep that in mind when repeating or resharing memes.

its not about that.
why do you commie fucks always have to make it about that?

>FUCKING CRAWL TO US
fuck that. id lay down sprawl out and just lay there

I’m usually for the cops but they really fucked up

Never give mesa pd a reason to pull out their toys.

The villan of our movie is crying like a girl sir, what should we do?

>fuck that. id lay down sprawl out and just lay there
This would be me. I'd just tell them to pat me down.
Not sure how the pd fucked this up so bad. At worst the suspect had brandished a weapon according to the 911 call. Could easily have just knocked on his door and had a calm talk with the guy

Yep... drunk or stunned... doesn't matter, I wouldn't have pulled that trigger, and I've seen so many police interactions that by now I know those are the worst commands of all time... I know we're assholes Sup Forums but will we allow ourselves to accept this? What if this person was handicapped? This is most likely what will happen to those people...even just your rando party drunk shot dead because reasons..... when do we name the jew, when do we purge the niggers, we wouldn't have this problem if we handled our shit before this. Trump or no trump, we are still in decline, I leave it up to you chuckle fucks to fix it... you artists are bigger than you think, the whole world has its eyes on you weird, batshit, log sucking, freaks.... good luck anons

Leave it to an ancap to be a faggot.... I'm drunk, I literally tried it 5 minutes ago and I got sentenced to death

Practice this, it might just save your life.

Remember to also practice falling on your head and ignoring the heavily ingrained human reflex of bracing the fall with your hand. Remember FALL ON YOUR FACE OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!

Mohammed that you my nig?

Brailsford did fuck up. You have a guy who's been spotted carrying a rifle within his domicile in an open carry state. No crime had taken place and the caller specifically stated that he was not menacing anyone outside with it and was very calm and businesslike.

This non-suspect proceeded to comply with theirrequests, including a total surrender wherein he was prone on the ground with his hands behind his back and not moving for minutes. He was not combative, fully compliant, and had already surrendered. Not very consistent with the idea that he wanted to go out in a gunfight. The man had surrendered and laid ready to be apprehended. He complied with their contradictory commands to the best of his ability and didn't resist in any way. There was nothing indicating him wearing a pistol beyond the non-crime of being sighted with a rifle. They had clear view of his back as he laid surrendered in saggy, thin clothing(basketball shorts).

Yes, adjusting his shorts wasn't a good idea, but a blubbering mess of a man not suspected of any crime begging for his life while crawling on their request adjusting his shorts and NOT looking up to acquire a target nor pulling his hand towards them after having surrendered and being fully compliant with their commands every step of the way does not in any way constitute a credible threat.

There's a reason only Brailsford fired. The sergeant is more to blame, but Brailsford did not have a reasonable basis to fear for his life or that of any other which was his legal defense. Brailsford fucked up.

>152709047
It doesn't even sound like he was pointing it "out" the window if you look at the statements
It sounds like he was near the window and the door was open as a couple of idiots walked by not recognizing it was a pellet gun

the bitch that was with him seems like vapid up talking garbage
In her statement she showed more concern about blood getting on her purse than an innocent father she had just met getting murdered

US survival guide now in image format.

Raise both of your hands

>The officer in charge during a police situation at a Mesa hotel last year testified Tuesday that he, too, would have shot the unarmed suspect, Daniel Shaver of Texas, when the man did not obey orders to put his hands up.
>Langley, who was in charge and the only one yelling out commands
>Langley testified that he didn't know why Shaver seemed confused by his commands, especially when he had given similar commands to Monique Portillo, a woman Shaver met that night and had been in the room with him.
>In the video, Shaver appeared confused by Langley's commands on what to do with his hands.
“That definitely raised my attention level. My flags just went up," Langley said of the time Shaver put his hands behind his back. "Was he checking for a weapon? Was he testing us?

Wow, sweden just reached a new level of being cucked.

You dont have to worry about this, your police just break down and starts crying if you do anything youtu.be/8HVkIB0NzYw

This vid makes me want to go to sweden just riot.
The cops wont do shit.
He smashes a cop car assaults them, then just strolls off. the cops go complain with the immigration complex office worker

i think he could have raped one of them with the others watching

You're absolutely right, there couldn't possibly be more than two approaches to this kind of situation. It's either be cucked and let cops take it up the ass or shoot first, shoot again, ask questions, then shoot the corpse just to be sure it's dead.

sweden cops getting beat is a gold mine on lifeleak.
then you have the mussies who upload the cops snapping and beating up immigrants calling it brutality.

its a get rekt feast
youtu.be/SltoOeyWAto

sweden cops are gay
*note the young blond swedish girl being the bitch of the gang following them when they leave