Masha'Allah, why so Islamophobia??

Germany Is Preparing to Send Refugees Back to Syria

Syria’s war isn’t over, but a growing number of German policymakers are trying to revoke asylum and send Syrians back home — against their will, if necessary.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/06/germany-is-preparing-to-send-refugees-back-to-syria/

most rapefugees are not even Syrians but ecnomic migrants from the like of Somalia

Later this week, the interior ministers of the German states will be discussing, and voting on, a proposal to be begin forcibly repatriating Syrian refugees once their asylum status lapses — as early as next June. If they agree, it would then be up to the federal interior ministry to decide whether parts of Syria are safe for return. That is considered unlikely, at least for the moment.

But as Syrian President Bashar al-Assad mops up remaining opposition to his rule, and as the threat from the Islamic State melts away, Germany and other European states will have to judge — far sooner than they expected to — whether to send Syrians back to their devastated homeland, or to some portion of it. Given the political pressures, there is no reason to assume that the decision will be based on the best interests of the refugees themselves.

The obligation of states is spelled out clearly in the 1951 U.N. Refugee Convention, which stipulates that an individual may not be returned if “his life or freedom may be threatened on account of his race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or opinion.” Guidelines issued by the U.N. High Commission on Refugees dictate that, once granted asylum, refugees may be forcibly returned only when conditions in their home have changed fundamentally and enduringly, in such a way as to ensure a guarantee of protection to formerly persecuted people.

In practice, that standard has been routinely violated. In December 1996, for example, Tanzania gave 500,000 Rwandan Hutu refugees one month to go home, though revenge killings of Hutus were still common. In 2015, Kenya announced that it would close the giant Dadaab refugee camp and expel the 463,000 Somali refugees; they were stopped only after an international outcry. In 2016, Iran forcibly returned 410,000 Afghans, while Pakistan sent back another 253,000.

This is just Merkel desperate to remain in power by appeasing the growing right wing in Germany who are tired of these fucking "refugees" shitting up their country. I don't believe it at all.

>will be discussing

so basically nothing
and you can be sure that EU and Kalergi-plants in German gov will stifle the proposal

Good luck with that. Germany is far to cucked to accomplish this.

Top kek if they actually send these wastes of oxygen to Syria

>Germany transplanting some balls

>preparing to send refugees back to syria
on the headline
vs
>a growing number of German policymakers are trying to revoke asylum
not on the headline

F Α K E N Ε W S
Α
Κ
Ε
Ν
Ε
W
S

the damage has already been done.
if the government starts sending back syrians now, the ones already in Germany will form rings and networks to stay one step ahead of the law and remain as illegal immigrants, causing them to further drift towards violent crime and/or radicalization.
the situation will work on from now regardless of what the government does, and it should have foreseen this obvious outcome instead of speeding towards a brick wall and then trying to switch into reverse just before it hits

Most of them are African shitskins.

>things that will not happen

>if you don't deport Muslims, your enemies lose

oh man. they couldn't send them all to eastern EU to weaken the nations there so now they send them back into the war. top kek, germans. never change.

The refugees were only welcome if assad was removed from power. Now he gets all the gipsy and kurd scum back into his country. This is merkel's sanpaku-eyed revenge.

>, the ones already in Germany will form rings and networks to stay one step ahead
that's not how it works in Germany. germany is essentially a police state. you can't just hide and live as an illegal for decades like in the US. they will find you during routine home inspections, papiere checks, etc.

Britain started WW2, though.

based bomber harris. pls do it again.

Lets not pretend like WW2 wasn't an exercise in masochism for Britain. Getting sat the fuck down on your little island and only being able to firebomb civilians at night in a war you started that ends up sinking your own empire and leaving you in the shadow of your former colony is far from an accomplishment.

All of that just so that they could preserve Polands anal virginity for Russians. Sad.

Oh, and also to create Israel. My bad.
Mission complete Britain.

Yea, no. Here in Italy our politicians keep saying that since more than 95% of asylum applications have been denied we shouldn't worry because they will send them back and only real refugees will be allowed to stay. Yet so far we have deported like 140 people.
It's just bullshit to prevent people from voting right because this way they think the crisis is over, when it's far from over in reality

>war in syria
>"humanitarian crisis"
>refugees flooding Europe
>refugees are not from Syria

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder what all those Africans are going to do when they get to Syria.

>against their will, if necessary.
that's how law kind of works, anyway, it won't happen so there's that

How they gonna send them back when they don't even know where large majority of refugees are?

they go door to door for the routine penis inspections in germany?

Send them to hell instead.

Nope nope nope.

Nope. They stopped remigration to Syria for one year. Enough time for them to apply for citizenship.

lol bullshit

Wrong, jews declared war first.

They refused to fly for security reasons

Before they leave Germoney?

Please.

you have to live at least 8 years in Germany legally

the fire is rising

Shits not going to happen. You are fucked just like we are.

>OP's headline
I'll believe it when I see it.

>20 of 2,000,000 deported
L-Look! W-We're totally removing them.

Thanks Turk.

what's the matter mutt, struck a nerve?

Not really, your nonsensical shitposting has very little to do with the topic being discussed. We could go back and forth about how your ancestors were thoroughly raped by the Turks to such an extent you both are basically cousins.

>being this salty
sad!

>being this Turkish
You are the worst posters.

you can always walk it off m8

get enslaved

Did you actually plan on touching the original subject of the post-chain?

Like all the times in the past where German leaders said unlimited Refugees were a mistake, but still kept taking them

They will warn any Syrians before hand so they can slip into France or Sweden or something

>Preparing to
Tell me when they actually do it, which will be never ever btw.

>implying rules apply at all anymore
They will find a way, WIR SCHAFFEN DAS!

Germany might be preparing, but ((they)) won't go that easily.

>says the dude that posted about WW2 before sperging over a mutt meme

see

>against their will if necessary
too bad that Germany is ruled by the ECHR and these syrians have the right for their kids to go to school in germany because that is what they are used to and sending the kids to syria would be unlawful. they should 100% go back if the reason for their asylum, the war, is over and no longer valid. but the leftist organisations will be battling for their right to remain for years

>lol I'm from syria let me in bro
>sure thing my good man
>...
>well it's been a while, time for you to go home right?
>huh?
>come on, hurry up, back to your warzone. After all, it's your home right?
>don't you want to go home?
>sheeeeiiiit

I wouldn't fly with them either, that's a fucking threat to your life

>Germany is preparing to send refugees
>Germany is preparing
>preparing
the only thing they're prepping is their bulls and their daughters

>Blame Germany for WW2
>in fact Britain started it
>remark on that
>this triggers the Mehmet

Might be, but they don't need citizenship to stay. Why do you guys still have lots of Lebanese and Balkan fags then? They should have left over a decade ago but then your government gives them "geduldet" status. What the fuck is up with that shit!?

LOL
The one group of people who actually deserve refugee status, and they send them back.
Meanwhile all the economic migrants from africa get to stay.

>try to throw shit at others for not touching the subject
>don't touch the subject yourself and in fact keep at it
want me to go back to statistics?
50% chance you're a shitskin

>derail topic
>get mad when the shit you spew also applies to you
100% chance you're a Turkish rape subject

Yep, she'll push out one group of scum with one hand while ushering in twice as many degenerates from some other shithole with the other hand. This is literally her life's work.

yes, send that system is in place because till now, Germany was full of Germans. the very reason it happens in America is because of the high concentration of spics and spooks there. soon, decadence will have Germany too in its intransigent grasp.

>try to throw shit at others for not touching the subject
>don't touch the subject yourself and in fact keep at it
50% chance you're a shitskin

actually more than 50%

10 years give or take

10 shekels removed from your debt.

When?

hey
thanks

>only ONE race thats it says merkel
>We will deport you said the Germans that deported her to Islam.

And that my kids is how Germany saved Europe.

Based germans protecting vulnerable refugees.

>yfw less than 1% face

Once the economy collapses and inflation comes just like in the 30s
problem is there won't be enough germans to pull it off by that time. Their economy will last at least 20 years more, they have a big industry

I feel for you. The EU fucked you up hard. Are people in Greece angry at the gommies?

Well if they don't fly them then they are forcing them to be sent on shoddily made rafts. Why are the pilots so barbaric? If they just flew them then they would not suffer.

the right half of that graph looks like a merchant

both commies and germans

main problem is that we don't have a government with balls, everyone is a bootlicker (literally everyone, ranging from 5% to 35% of votes)

at least we make deals with China so the future will be fun once the EU collapses or we're kicked out for leeching before that kek

>implying it's not the manifestation of the kikes' plan to wipe out germany

oh my, seems germany is breaking nonexistent EU law about taking refugees
better call European Parliament to discuss this and impose sanctions on literally nazi government fighting with peaceful minorities

>against their will if necessary
Oh well, better call the whole thing off then, hurt feelings might ensue.

t. amerishart

But if you not even greek anymore, some kind of a mutt, so what is the difference then?

That report was fake news

It was the airline refusing to let the refugees on in specific cases to protect other passengers, not the pilots virtue signalling

>oh my god why would those bastards boycott a country that hates them and calls them subhumans that must mean the war was their fault
Stormfag logic

Thanks Khan.

That is their excuse, because refusing otherwise would cost their job.

They will probably send back less than1000 and call it a day.

>Given the political pressures, there is no reason to assume that the decision will be based on the best interests of the refugees themselves.
What the fuck, no shit. The best interest of the refugees will be to stay here and get free houses and money for the rest of their lifes. That's not how this works, they have to go back.

they sent back 400 people in 2016
a few months later we sent them 10.000 and Italy 3.000-3.500 kek

>they have to go back
ha, fuck you, you cannot eat cake and have cake
you want to get rid of problem you created and at the same time you want to punish us for not participating in refugee problem?
you are disgusting rat

the tip of the nose is 50 years prior to 2015, 1965, is that when (((they))) took over

Why do intolerant Hans? Don't you know that Germany is a multikultural country?

poor kikes, how tragic, real pain to be exposed again

>eject Syrians
>keep nigras

wew lad

>“his life or freedom may be threatened on account of his race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or opinion.”

That should be null and void if their presence in the host country brings that same burden of fear to bear upon the local population.
There is no moral rule that we have to take hostiles into our midst simply because someone else is kicking the shit out of them.

Fuck off mehmet

kek

I will believe it if they have done it. Before that I want every head of the CDU, SPD, the Linke and the Greens on a spike and will vote AfD every single time.

This is news to you?
They were never meant to stay here, they were granted asylum for the time they couldn't return.
Those actual deportations are still obstructed by a jungle of laws though (thanks right wing people for blocking any attempt at an effective immigration policy for decades).

why the fuck do you have laws against deportation