>Other Anglo nations, OK
>Canada, Like
You're a cuck m8

NOW IT'S COMFIER

>Only loves thailand.

Tranny detected

>MUH PUTLER SLAUGHTER 6 MILLION GAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

No it's because it's the only country that uses the same retarded imperial system

that's burma

First time my country got so much love.

i think it's an absolute sin that we (NATO) haven't mobilized and liberated south africa from the niggers

>be american
>compensate for how nonwhite your country is by leaving an unreasonable amount of white space in your country paintbucket image

absolutely psychopathological

>be Canadian

>call a tranny sir

>imprisoned 30 years

>be american
>see a man with long hair wearing a dress
>can't bring self to play along with a mentally handicapped person for their benefit, much like you would play make-believe with a child
>it would be too understanding

i know you think it's "trying", to appease people who have mental health problems, but it's actually a pretty easy default state if you aren't an insecure manlet who gets triggered by blacked dot com threads

Got the wrong one. Was from an earlier thread.

Too much work.
Russia - home.
Japan, Poland - like.
Everything else - meme countries, for my amusement.

>Iran has more unesco heritage cultural sites than USA
>nuke it

nigger

wow you fucking leafs are Sweden of north america, we need to build a northen wall and send all our illegal non whites there

>cuck for russians by electing trump
>still get hated in return

poor amerimutts

>even this shithole where I live has more heritage sites than the USA

burgerland is just brazil with less culture

(((unesco))) You're not really helping to dispel the whole Muslims love the UN thing there Akmed.
>inb4 I'm a kike who somehow, wants Israel nuked too

I thought Ruskis hated Poland

At least post the template too you mong

You can just copy OP's pic and refill in ms paint

Why do you hate colombia ?

how bout this

Went to China last year after spending a few years studying Mandarin and just couldn't love it.

Its /ok/ but most of it was just on the same tier as the US. The massive, 12 lane wide roads that were always empty at all times of the day felt a little too uncanny for me.

Why don't you hate the Jews Paki?

Because i'm not a filthy racist like you.

Always knew, paki shits were even worse than anglos.

Anglos really hates us.

What the fuck is with all this anti-poo, anti-nip, anti-gook, and pro-chink shilling? Sup Forums is a japanese board...

>dislikes China.
Yes please.

Comrade no.

>that picture.
Now you know why your color in your map is the way it is.

Subhanaalah bhaijan.

am I racist?

>France.
Subtle.

My sides.

SOLDIERS ARE WE WHOSE LIVES ARE PLEDGED TO IRELAND

>hates germany
>can't even get a visa

kek

no

what do you think of afghanistan?

Did I miss it? Fuck! I love them. Got the new port opened to bypass pakistan and reach central asia and europe.

>fw you wake up in Norway
>you realize it's actually in Africa
>feelsgood.jpg

You know this won't work very well and I don;t think our govt will allow your country men to trade on our airspace plus cpec is where its at.

Please don't. We can sort it out on our own and you can bet we will. We don't want you to take over our country.

Fuck you stepdaddy

whats your beef with us anyways, cousin?

You are basically french.

But we are using the Sea port not airspace.
Air space will remain open as long as Pak and India don't go to war.

I'm Skeptical about CPEC, not because it gives economic advantage to Pakistan, it's good because having a stable Pakistan is better than unstable Pakistan, but it's the Chinese, they are shady as fuck.

Our problem isn't how we will connect to the world, we have one of the largest coastlines in the world, even better than China, but we don't have the Chinese manufacturing power.

There is no sea in Afghanistan dolt, it's a landlocked country

holy fuck i'm retarded. I meant chabahar port, Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM&feature=youtu.be&t=15

The only true opinions are these

but op doesn't hate them...??

That'd be one messy route, literally not worth it for a few carpets is all they make. I know what India is thinking(free recreational drugs), but at least you guys have something to trade for

>tfw when someone selects "Like" or "love" on your country and you think they did it ironically or by mistake.

well fuck you too

Best opinion

well played

revised to achieve world peace

I'm filled with anger.

wtf is this shit.

Triggered, Frenchie?

no i'm glad your shitty country don't like europe, it's honest at least since you destroyed it repeteadly and continue to do so.
was about that you only like asian countries. have you secret native indian dna?

>shitty country
Yep.
>[doesn't] like Europe
I dislike Europe because it's cucking itself, and I'll admit it's partially thanks to my country. Well, fuck my country then.
>you destroyed it repeatedly and continue to do so
Yeah, and I'm not proud of that.
>have you secret native indian dna?
No, but that's a good observation.

stop your wars for israel & your american organizations in europe that promote open borders and all will be good again.

I do wish that would happen, but my fellow countrymen have their heads up their asses. It's all very sad, really.

Pretty good map

>Hates Central Belt
>Likes North East

Wh-why?

t. Cumbernauld