Does anyone else hate this useless little cunt? She embodies everything I hate in a woman

Does anyone else hate this useless little cunt? She embodies everything I hate in a woman

>boastful
>claims to have high skill
>never uses her so claimed skills
>always does pointless shit that never helps anyone
>a complete idiot who fucks everything up
>has the nerve to backsass

Darkness can't hit shit but she's a good tank. Megumin can only use one spell a day but at least it's a giant fucking nuke. Aqua is just a useless vagina that doesn't do shit. At least Kazuma's a pimp who smacks this bitch when she gets uppity.

If a girl like Aqua would want me, I'd fuck her silly then and there.

Two words.

Turn Undetto.

oh look, another "redpilled" faggot. go back to Sup Forums you socially redundant retard

Fucking beta male. She will never want you and will ALWAYS take advantage of you.

I'd probably take her along with me anyways. You can be an ass to her and won't feel bad about it.

>useless
defeated the Dullahan (admittedly also destroyed half the town) destroyed the destroyers shield, is OP as fuck against undead. Has the best ass.

Doesn't seem so useless to me

Aqua is the single most useful party member. She has mastered ALL of the arch priest skills and on top of that has plenty of goddess-only skills.

It's only her personality that prevents her from using them appropriately.

I'd want Aqua in my party simply because she's the hottest.

>hating Aqua

It's her flaws that make her great

Aqua is what happens when you play NG+ with a max level character with top-tier equipment.

You really don't give a shit and fuck around until something blocks your progress.

>hating Aqua

you must be gay

For some reason she was more beautiful than usual this episode

But she's best girl in the show?

Even Kazuma noticed

Is OP the most useless little cunt?

>Liking this anime

>being a contratian

After the last episode I think I'm in love

I fully support this.
Aqua a fucking shit just as the rest of that show

>fucking a girl somehow makes you a beta
This is why you're a virgin

none of the characters are likable. you're either a bestgirlfag or it's a shit anime, take your pick.

>darkness is a good tank

A good tank can hold aggro. Darkness pulls elite mobs and then gets Kazuma killed e.g. Winter Shogun and Hydra.

Aqua is best girl.

Aqua is best girl and I want her to sit on my face.

Aqua is great to hate, like an annoying sibling. I hate her in a good way.

Welcome for Sup Forums, where its many denizens would be happy just to have a pretty girl pay attention to them. This is a favorite series, where a dweeb gets trolled 24/7 by a cute girl.

Whatever happened to her hagoromo?

He's saying she would never open her gates for you filth. Don't get conceited, orbiter is best you can do.

>hates Aqua
>puts the cutest pic of her

user, you're so obvious it makes me feel sad for you. Try harder next time.

>he
No need to pretend, fuccboi. It still makes no sense, as the original post depended on the condition that she would. At this point you seem to project your anxieties on everyone else.

>fuccboi
Don't try too hard, user.

Yes and I want her to suffer.

No u

To be fair he said those are the things he hates in a woman, not that all women are like that.
I hope we haven't reached the point where we are forced to like every woman regardless of their flaws.

>Never uses her so claimed skills
>Literal goddess who literally resurrects you from the dead
Pick one.

Maybe that's all I really wanted. An annoying sibling.

MAXIMUM EDGE

Aqua is a goddess, she doesn't have to do shit. She does her best everyday. You dumb queer.

What if...

>it's a "/r9k/ crossboarders throw a misogynistic hissy fit" episode

>you will never join kazuma's party

What is hatesex

>being this autistic
>not loving her silly personality
Stay vanilla, boring beta males.

Gods are spoiled brats and deserve to suffer along with the human doormats who love them.

>MUH SOGGY KNEE
Jesus H. Christ, tumblr really is here.

quality show you got there chaps

All anime is misogynistic. Particularly fujoshit. Nothing is more misogynistic than male homosexuality after all

feeling euphoric?

>r9k
Hans, we need some gas over here.

Anime is hardly misogynistic, it often shows strong and competent women in positions of power.

What did he mean by this?

>Aqua is a deity
>she is useless
Picture me surprised.

No, really.

Feeling like rejecting another god.

I want to firmly grasp Aqua's ass.

>Deity is not omnipotent, omniscient, or omnipresent
You can at least try to hide your fedora, there's been more useless gods.

>muh misogyny
fuck off cunt

And those strong and competent women immediately turn into submissive housewives when they get the D.

True

kek

Naturally.

It is boring. There are plenty of good submissive girls. So why ruin the more strong girls by turning their personalities around?

because japan gets scared of anything not more beta than them

The end goal of all women is to become a house wife.

>So why ruin the more strong girls by turning their personalities around?
It's just an act. Women will submit to the men they deem worthy.

>>boastful
>>claims to have high skill
>>never uses her so claimed skills
>>always does pointless shit that never helps anyone
>>a complete idiot who fucks everything up
>>has the nerve to backsass
Sounds like you two have a lot in common.

MY SOGGY KNEES!!

and there's always someone better than them to become their husbando at the end of it.

face it lad, life and anime agree women are incapable of being as successful as men.

triggered

She's by far the most useful member of the party and also carries the show.
It's just that douchebag Kazuma that blames her for everything.

>boastful
Proud of her achievements.
>claims to have high skill
She's a good priest regardless of her personality.
>never uses her so claimed skills
Did we watch the same episode this week?
>always does pointless shit that never helps anyone
Just like you when you made this thread.
>a complete idiot who fucks everything up
Projecting isn't healthy.

It's biology. Everyone wants to settle down.

actually aqua is very useful and the best 'cheat item' any jap brought to fantasy straya. she helped them many times with super heals, undead slaying and most importantly COLLOSAL buffs. you would know if you read the fic.
the problem is that shes childlish as hell and constantly fucks up because of spur of a moment desire or getting butthurt. kazuma purposely doesnt praise her cause she will immediately go "oh! you see how great i am, give money!"

when she needs to get shit done, she is exactly as she describes herself "i am those children guardian". but on daily basis shes a party pet.

>and there's always someone better than them to become their husbando at the end of it
Top kek, how many anime have you watched? That's bullshit.

>all these betamax kids defending her
sure is supreme gentleman in here

>sit the face on the ass instead

I bet you also think women never contributed to human progress at all.

why don't you give some examples of women being useful?
go ahead i will wait

This. She's loyal to her followers and is ready to risk her life for their well being.

How can you defend someone who wants to kill best lich?

I want to grab and slap that fat ass.

Robots stay on your shitty frogboard.

She's pretty cool when she has the advantage.

I was going to list "Giving birth to you", but you've clearly accomplished nothing with your life.

Aside from muh Marie Curie off the top of my head I can think of:
Rita Levi-Montalcini
Barbara McClintock
Rosalind Franklin
Martha Chase

But women never contributed to anything :DDD

This guy is hardcore, going against an entire kingdom and all. Especially the fucking thing in the top right.

more like marie fraudurie
the others are so insignifcant that no one even knows what they did

I really want to believe you're baiting because this level of stupidity and/or denial shouldn't even be humanly possible.

Not every anime girl has to be a copy and paste with no real flaws, aqua's a fun character because she's not generic waifu bait.

*blocks your path*

b-but muh must protect head pat waifu Megumeme

t. Woman

C'mon dude, why wouldn't you become a cute housewife? You practically control the household and give your husband an allowance out of the money he makes. It often spills into 2d and you get housewives who are attractive, wise, omniscient, forces not to be reckoned with.

Westerners have a hard time into the nuances of other cultures and a person can have tremendous power in an 'inferior' role.

I'm more afraid of giant scissors guy. What kind of a crazy person takes a gigantic pair of scissors to a mage hunt?

>she's not generic waifu bait.
LMAO that is EXACTLY what she is you dumb autist and you are all falling for it hook line and sinker

>housewives who are attractive, wise, omniscient, forces not to be reckoned with.
>not to be reckoned with
You got that right but i don't think it was what you intended to say.

Aqua is the typical dumb genki girl with an annoying personality. It's no surprise she's a perfect fit for braindead Aquafags.

spoken like a true butthurt tumblrina

If I was a girl I would never be a housewife, that's so fucking boring.
I wouldn't marry a housewife either unless I somehow become rich: I'm used to certain standards of living and I can't keep them if there's only one bread-winner in the family.