I'm looking for a third foreign language to learn, but I have no idea which one to pick

I'm looking for a third foreign language to learn, but I have no idea which one to pick.
This is slightly politically relevant, as I want to learn the language of a country that will endure the current ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

latin

DON'T LEARN MANDARIN

Arabic.

Learn Japanese. You get all the kanji from chinese but don't have to deal with the Chinese. Also it's a part of the world that doesn't put up with the diversity bullshit.

mexican

polish

No, learn Spain Spanish. Make sure you get the dialect and accent down. Allows you to work with Mexicans but with an obvious sophistication separating you from them.

was learning Japanese but fuck that, so i am doing German and Italian instead

Latin

If you are smart enough, you could try Finnish.
here few sentences.

Minä rakastan sinua.
Joulupukki on kuollut.
Sinulla on iso kyrpä.

Finnish does sound appealing, but since it's an uralic language, and not an Indo-European language it's going to be a lot harder to learn. Finland is sure to last, too.
I know that if I really wanted to, I could learn it just like that, but could you provide me with some motivation? What would I get out of learning the Finnish language, besides being able to shitpost on Yilauta?

You could gain world domination.

This

Isn't it effectively a dead language? I will know the origin of many words if I learned it, among other things, but nobody uses it. What is the point of learning a language nobody else talks?
It's a shame it's used just in Finland.

Mandarin/Russian.

Not only in Finland.Finnish is spoken at high level.
JFK learned some Finnish, Putin speaks Finnish, Texas governor speaks Finnish, etc.
RRTolkien learned Finnish and Lord of the Ring is based on Finnish mythology.

Aliens from 2000 exoplanets speak Finnish.

It's the secret language of kings!

>What is the point of learning a language nobody else talks?
It's a good career language especially if you're going into the sciences. It's the default language when English doesn't want to be considered the default language.

Also if you're going for popularity, that's easy to find.

How long would it realistically take to learn Finnish as an English speaker.

I studied latin at school but it is definitely a dead language. No one knows the original latin's pronunciation, even the church uses a mongrelized language. The only living language is clerical Latin but that isn't really appealing tbqh.

Sanskrit /hindi, we have survived for the past 10,000 years and will continue to do so

Hindi is pretty good and not too hard.

>language of a country that will endure the current ages
Japanese, no other.
Mandarin will be destroyed when the CPC is kicked off their throne.

Hindi is Eastern Persian though

>I want to learn the language of a country that will endure the current ages

Mandarin. Probably Hebrew too as Shlomo always seems to win.

Pick mine.
It will be very rare, very soon..

Easy as Navajo.
One year if you could live in Finland.
Hardest thing is to understand that there are no prepositions but postpositions baked in words.

Like:
I'm sitting IN a car
Istun autoSSA

The internet seems pretty based on top languages used.

Swedish is like speaking German with a gayish twist. :)

Yeah waaaay towards the east

Shitposting Ylilauta is all motivation one could dream of.

He wants to learn a language that will survive, pretty much the exact opposite of Swedish, it wouldn’t surprise me if Arabic became your nations official language within 10 years

This i want to understand Finnish meme

I would say 5 to 10 years if you want to be fluent in finnish. And you will never sound native, no matter how long you study it.

Interesting, will have to do some research. My hope is to read the Moomins comic strip in Finnish.

I fear the eternal object The Koran. I feel it is s malevolent force, A demonic in its own right. I fear it will conquer the planet in the long run.

The written finnish and the spoken finnish are two very different things.

Learn Mandarin. Grammar straightforward, moonrunes actually has a system if you look into it. Words are all one syllable. Potential Chinese domination in the 21st century.

Don't listen to the mutts that only know English and want to retain Anglo dominance, we have fallen too hard to recover and now it's just spite.

I am too looking for a foreign language to learn, tell me some good ones

Learn Hebrew or Arabic, so you know if they are talking shit about you not expecting you to understand. Bonus points for not interrupting them until its really incriminating.

Ah. I'm assuming written Finnish is easier to digest than spoken?

Danish is your best bet then.

Arabic

Don't be mislead. Finnish spoken and written aren't different.

we speak what we write.

Consonants are sharp like in Italian. Our R-letter is like StorageWar auction broker spells his.

Every substantive ends with a vocal.
sukka tukka takki hattu pillu vaimo hullu

It's hard but not impossible, you just have to be persistent.

Learn Japanese, German and Spanish+Italian (Soooo similar)
You'll be Axis man.

Don't be mislead!
Spoken and written is the same.

Muumi is pronounced Mooh-me
Cow says MUU
do-re-MI-fa-sol....

I agree

C++

We will still be using that language 10,000 years in the future.

American English

Danish is like German with a hot turnip in mouth

>every noun

I'd say C has a longer shelf life. Everyone loves to criticize the big languages but every piece of hardware gets a C compiler.

SAGE

ok. my mistake. We call nouns-> substantiivi

What languages do you know currently?

Russian. We will endure. That's basically our peoples modus operandi.

Arabic world will be blown away. So, if you can speak Arabic you are among few who can.

French or Russian

I like Russian language.
I hope you take your Finns leeching town Helsinki back to Russia.
"Harossii Marossii Karossii" shouted the mobile ice cream vendor :)

No, fuck off.
Learn C first and then C++
Fucking programming plebs.
And if you want to get really good also learn Assembler.

I want to say Chinese because it is getting more and more relevant, but since you are from Bulgaria, German or Russian would be better. When the war comes, at least you know how to say "I surrender" in their language.

>assembler

nice b8 m8

Hebrew

Seriously though, Mandarin, Arabic and Spanish are the logical choices.

>assembler
Which one? Mainframe?

Oh no, our politicians will fuck it up majorly. So thanks, but please keep it for yourself :)

Poland - what a great Christian country!

Prayers that who ever country again tries to run over your country will be burn in Hell!

French is the only logical choice because Africa is gonna be the next overpopulated continent

Sanskrit Ok. Don't learn Hindi. Even Indians are embarrassed to speak it.

Da, I know that Russia will not take it back because of so much somalians.

More the languages, more likely for it to survive.
Arabic, Spanish, Russian and Chinese (Mandarin)
Hindi is getting split up. Already Urdu spilt from Hindustani to claim a seperate identity. I suspect Bhojpuri will split up too and lose significant number of speakers who identify with the Hindi identity. Not to mention almost all Indian languages are undergoing a dying phase due to us unilaterally making English the language of education, adminstration and commerce.

Somalians in Finland? This is how know that EU is fucked.
Do you amuse yourself watching them suffer from cold?

Japanese, the only country that is going to survive at the rate we are going.

Not if they don't fuck or jooz successfully sell 'nippons need immigrants' to them

They are livin' cozy life in big appartmens and we pay it all. One family needed a bigger golden sofa and IKEA didn't have that kind, so they ordered it from Saudi-Arabia and taxpayers payed it.

God-Tier Choices
Livioian
Flemish
Finnish
Persian
Russian
Japanese/Hokkaido Ainu
Ryukyuan languages
Italian
Pennsylvania German
Polish
Plautdietsch
Czech
Slovak
Hungarian
Austrian German
Estonian
Lithuanian
Lativan
Old-Middle Irish

Subhuman-Tier
French
Modern German
Spanish
Mandarin
American English
Portuguese
Hebrew
Arabic

>Every language minus Russian listed are subhuman-tier languages

I will be learning unique and non common languages while you Mongrels will be learning the words of subhuman speak.

t. subhuman niggerlover

>Intellectually Impaired Subhuman

You created the spic menace, the Semitic origins of Iberians will be shown.

>Doesn't include a single Nordic language

Otherwise a good list desu.

>Finland is sure to last, too.

Russia will take over Finland before they take Bulgaria.

Fiddlesticks, I should’ve included Danish and Icelandic.

Ryukyuan is the true languague of kangs
The new world order will have its seat in Ryukyu lands
Three Mountains coming soon

Thats great. It is easiest to learn a language that is actually relevant to you. Something you will actually use.

And Norwegian and Swedish. Don't be a bully plz.

Tfw 100% fluent in Icelandic, Swedish, and Norwegian. Obviously speak and understand Danish as well.

A lot of people don’t realize the value of that language. If you learn Japanese you should learn that as well.

I have no problem with Swedes and Norwegians. Only Amerimutts bash on them.

is it easy to mess the words up since the langauges are so similiar?

rareflag.
I go for dutch. Pendulum is gonna swing back, and dutchies aren't as cucked as the swedes. Though Nordfront gives some hope.

>non common
Why learn a language that misses the whole point of a language?

Because subhumans speak the more common languages. Why would I learn the words of such mongrels as the Chinks or Nu-Germans?

Hmm, not really! In Sweden I almost only speak Swedish, so if I meet a Dane it is very easy to just switch over, and even if you use a Swedish variant of a word, the Dane or a Norwegian can easily understand it because our languages are so similar. Icelandic is harder though.

>Though Nordfront gives some hope.
Here is this week's clip of NRM beating up shitskins and leftists on the streets: youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM

Fast forward to 4:20 and you will see some good fighting on the Stockholm streets. Spoiler alert: NRM wins as always.

native language
english
chinese
hobby/passion language

>and even if you use a Swedish variant of a word
thats what i meant, is it easy to use, in example, danish variant when speaking norwegian and vice versa

>Chinese
>Korean

The language of subhumans

I know the vid. Saw it 2 days ago on a swede thread. Funny how nervous the police are. And for the shitskin. He was asking for it.

Ahh yes, true. Sometimes you mix them up :D

>Funny how nervous the police are
It's because they got beat up by NRM during the Gothenburg march in September this year. NRM had better riot shields and equipment than the police force lol

Learn maltese

you are new here arent you

been here since the US election last year so I guess you could say I'm a newfag yeah