theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/uk-acid-attacks-2017-likely-new-record
youtube.com/watch?v=Oen_dDXKDhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but they s-said the muslims are doctors and engineers

>because they do shit like this...

>rt.com/news/412627-us-embassy-beirut-riots-jerusalem/

>why do we hate muslims

because they exist

Yeah but where are the attack happening? Who is being targeted?

To get your answer you need to ask yourself "why do I hate Islam?"

Here.

>Where are the attacks happening and when
>thereligionofpeace.com
Here, everything is documented on the site no Muslim apologist wants to click on.

Who is being targeted?
Who is attacking?

Mohammed is the fake god, the moon god

Mudslims and sandniggers/niggers in general have nothing to do in Europe.

Is terrorism really all that bad if it's against thots?

Islam

You know why.

Blasting their allah bass in their lowrider BMWs filling up their suitcases with free healthcare and snow.

I don't, Islam is the cure to the degenerate kike marxism that has infected the West. Haven't converted yet but I'm just watching from the sidelines.

Everything is written in the Quran

People at concert, people at bars, people celebrating a national holiday, people going to work you know what normies do.

because they’re muslims

You’re being too vague, Extremist Islam is the only thing that will actually cure western degeneracy, either you’re a sharia following jihadi or you’re just another soft catholicuck

There are two Korans. The meccan and the medinian. To know Islam you need not to know Muslims, you need to know Mohammed and Allah. The Koran is just 1/3 of Islam, Mohammeds biography is the rest. Eating is not advised when reading some parts of his books.

The only reason Muslims are getting a bad rep is because unfortunately, large part of them consists of inbred violent animals.
Also Israel and USA destroyed their countries.
Without that, they would be still peacefully fucking goats back home.

>Islam will cure western Degeneracy
Daily reminder this is what the average American believes In.

Yes one Quran of peace and one Quran of war. Peaceful muslims are following the Quran of peace because they are minority. Once they become the majority, they will follo the Quran of war. Quran is not only a holy book its also a strategy guide to conquest

If only there was another religion that could counter the kike Marxism, but without all the horrors of Islam... oh wait, there is.

Extremist Islam not regular soft islam you fuck

>cuck story the religion
No thanks

The current day Christianity is a bloody stump of the original. The Crusades were the last time when the church managed to put some steel in it's spine.

>Joining the invaders
Cucks.

Look at the places where Islam is the dominant religion (the Middle East mainly). Now look at the Western World, where Christianity is the dominant religion. Where would you rather live? Even the fucking muslims would rather live in Christian society, because Islam brings nothing but misery and death

Different beliefs systems and people's should be allowed to coexist on the planet
Islam does not allow for this

youtu.be/W4RWWwr998s

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Watch this, then come back as you will know enough about the true nature of Islam. Muslims lie when debating, it's fully permitted.

They are worse then jews, have contributed nothing but death, pedophilia, slavery, rape, acid attacks, and mutilation to the human race, hate everything and everyone that isn't muslim, destroy history, were the reason the dark ages are called the dark ages, and are just generally evil sociopaths brainwashed by the quran. Name one notable inventor, scientist, engineer, artist, architect, leader, etc that was muslim, there are NONE, it is a cult and should be treated as such.

They are loud and fling their arms around when they talk, they breed like animals, they don't have control over their emotions, they arrogant yet stupid on average, they don't have any morality as long as they are only fucking with the non-believers, they threaten secularity, they put dead children into kebab meat and sell it to the parents looking for their kids.

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/uk-acid-attacks-2017-likely-new-record

Doesn't seem good, London is leading the world in acid attacks.

Christians commit just as much terrorism!
youtube.com/watch?v=Oen_dDXKDhk

you need to be reminded because your faggot ass country has never had to repel an attack by them, you were too busy being vikangz n sheit instead of helping your christian brotherman out as he fought tooth an nail to repel the Turks. Now you faggots welcome them in with open arms. 300 years ago they would be beheading you.

I tend to be a bit wary of people actively trying to murder me.

Because the Juden pays many people and bots to come to Sup Forums and try to create an alt-lite that loves Tel Aviv

Exactly. If anyone actually thinks Islam would be good for the west, just look at how it’s worked in the east... people fleeing by the millions, and where are they coming? To nations that accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Certainly not to some other Islamic shithole

Because they are a barbaric ideology which refuses to change and terrorise non believers.

Go back to Plebbit, Mohammad.

Whiter than you, Billy Bob

Islam destroyed the Middle East. There used to be much greater culture in Anatolia, Iran, and Afghanistan. Just thank God they were finally stopped in Spain, Austria, and India.

"wow stop saying coherent things that disagree with me.. you n....non-white..."

Kill yourself bug chaser

>hate dogs
>hate music
>hate beer
>like raping children
Fuck Islam

This, fuckin cut dicks imagine Afghanistan used to be a world teacher of Buddism

I will answer your question a bit differently.

Pros.

They're not afraid to stand for their culture.

They value the family.

They understand why you protect your future.

They are willing to do violence to protect their cultures.

Cons.

They are thoroughly incapable of maintaining low crime, low violence, and functional modern societies.

They are burdened with consanguineous marriages.

Their culture is barbaric, stoning and etc..

They either eradicate other cultures or severely oppresses them.

They end science.

They stagnate societies.

They are poor producers.

They are too swift to violence.

They're unjustifiable smug about themselves.

They don't do logic well.

They never ever will admit to wrongdoings.

They blame others for their miserable existence.

They're ok with paedophilia.

They're incredible prone to sexual violence.

They rarely reflect of their behaviour.

They're pathologically inclined to justify their most barbaric behaviours.

They believe in a book written by a paedophilic genocidal warlord.

They're never grateful.

They're inept in understanding basic economics; you can't demand welfare without contributing a plus to the national economy.

They usually ruins cultural artefacts if they're not of their own culture.

They warp the history of other cultures, look at India or Lebanon or Egypt and many other places they've conquered.

They steal from others and call it their own.

They believe they're the pinnacle of a scientific literate group.

They overstate their successes.

They live off of old feats.

They believe they founded the scientific method.

And many other reasons.

In general Muslims are just shit.

>they're not afraid to stand for Arabic culture
>they're willing to do violence to protect Arabic culture
Ftfy

Is Islam universally hated in India or do you have apologist leftists running around defending the religion of peace?

Same thing, I guess. My bad for repeating the same point.

Not only that, but you Indians knows this mentality better than most Europeans. What was it, over one hundred million dead Indians by Muslim hands and they're still killing you today?

Jews want you to hate muslims after they have been destibilising Middle - East and flooded Europe with African and Arab refugees.
Now they are calling Iran a sponsor terrorist #1 so the Greater Israel project will move on.

In the process Middle-East will be conpletely destroyed and Europe and Asia slong with it.

This is true, but they're still shit and should stay in their deserts, Mr. Hacker.

>but they're still shit and should stay in their deserts
Not going to happen, unless Israel is stopped.

Our leftist defend them even more than you could imagine, they use them as a voter base but our right wing is too woke and too numerous for them to matter
After 1400 years of onslaught our Muslim population is 18 percent i think we'll have a wave soon enough to either covert or die

T h i s

Russian bro! How is it in the motherland? Are you ramping up the production of tiny Russians? I hope you are because the Muslim and Jewish infiltration of your society is deep and will pop like a cyst eventually; better be prepared to defend yourselves and become stronk like Poland.

>Extremist Islam not regular soft islam you fuck

As Erdogan said, there is no moderate islam. The quran is the direct word of god.

They like doing that, don't they, the filth. They invade, slaughter and enslave, then they settle. Things calm down for a decade or so, allowing them to replenish their numbers, then they push against the other society, which will respond minimally to BTFO the Muslim degenerates.

I hope you Indians will nuke them to bits and purge your nation from their destructive presence.

>Muslim degenerates
Nice projection Svon. Now go back to felching brown gold from your gf’s anus.

Is it projection when I disagree with the current situation? And does my disagreement infer any ignorance of the national situation here in Sweden?

I think a Czech hate thread is in order.

because we chase our liquor shots with salami/cheese samiches
also sage this shill bread

genocide all semites!

>And Erdogan is who ?

the soft islam aka progressive version will turn like the christians if their progressiveness continues. Even if most of them are still conservative they slowly become more liberal

i don't hate them. i just want them to stay in their own country.

>Muh Afghanistan was Buddhist
Stop this meme. Had Islam not come to Afghanistan it would've been probably a syncretic Hindu-Buddhist society. Hinduism or a Vedic form of it was practised till the 1900's in Nuristan. The last Kaffir kingdom of Afghanistan was the Kabul Shahi, ruled by Saraswat Brahmins.

Because they are invading our lands and raping women and children. If they had stayed in their lands, no one would mind them.

Years ago I thought visiting the middle east would be interesting, now I just want it all glassed and open season declared on them.

REMINDER BOTH KIKES AND SANDNIGGERS ARE SHIT
>REMINDER BOTH KIKES AND SANDNIGGERS ARE SHIT
REMINDER BOTH KIKES AND SANDNIGGERS ARE SHIT
>REMINDER BOTH KIKES AND SANDNIGGERS ARE SHIT

THIS

Not good enough.
You must hate those dirty, goatfucking, degenerate pedophiles, satan worshippers!
Don't you want make america great again?

Wring, extremist Islam is weoponized Marxist degeneracy, orthodox Sunni Islam is the true protector from degeneracy

I . . . I . . . I think I spot a Jew there. Or is it Merkel?

This aughta answer your question OP, you stupid faggot shill. Ask yourself why they hate you first.

>If they had stayed in their lands
Who fucking bombed them for decades into stone age so they have no place to live?

> now I just want it all glassed and open season declared on them.
A shekel for a good goy.

“extremist Islam” = “orthodox Sunni Islam” you dumb mutt

They are an enemy we have been fighting for a thousand years, they sacked and destroyed the last remnants of ROME.

They conquered Spain, the Balkan land and parts of France. They are one of the few enemies we will always be fighting.

is seems there is one part of the msn zeitgeist i agree with. if you lived around Muslims you would hate them too.

SAGE

All of it, centering on Israel.

Why don't you let the jews wipe out 40 million of your people again, retard.

And who attacked Europe, North Africa, and Middle East for almost 600 years before the Europeans went raving mad with religious fervour?

West didn't bomb all their nations to bits. And they themselves always end up fucking themselves over, regardless of foreign influence. They've been killing one another for centuries without aid from Europe or America.

shut up

I quite like some of their ideals, but some of it is completely twisted satanic & barbaric, they need to just stay bombing their own or the Eternal Jew

Afghanistan and Persia was half Christian before the Mudslimes invaded.

>flag
You clearly don't.

Do you have part 2?

Ahh, muh 40-60-80-100 gorillions killed by ebil Blosheviks.
We actually purged jews and other treacherous scum from our lands.
This is why you hear Muh 100 million all the time, just like with Hitler.

look, the Russian Federation is a federation of autonomous republics (colonies), the real Russia is the northwest, which is just as difficult (easy) to penetrate as any other northern euro state
however, the none eng speaking, nor giving a shit about, rus populous is openly racist and homophobic

a war no one has ever won
when will Sup Forums realize that RUS = superior to everything the fuck else

I read that Russia used to be hard on the Jew. Why are you warming up to the Jew? Don't become like Sweden, don't house a people who spawn individuals who found organizations intending to 'diversify' all of Europe.

Please, tell me I'm wrong about Russia warming up to the Jew.

>However, the none eng speaking, nor giving . . .

A basis of nationalism then? It would be bad if Russia fell also.

Even the damn Japan are warming up to (((globalism))).

because jews told us to

No one is softening on them.
Most of our "liberals" are jewish, who shit on our country and it's people through Russian MSM about MUH opression, MUH freedom of expression, MUH gay opression etc 24/7.
Why do you think Putin is so popular?

They drink, do cocaine, murder innocent people and have sex with goats, how are they orthodox Sunni Muslims?

>They drink, do cocaine, murder innocent people
You are describing yourself, burger.

>t. MIDF

Good. They love to shit on other nations but when the point is aimed at their group their noise changes. Then they scream anti-Semitism and muh six millions!

I hope Putin wins next election.

I am going to need sauce for that

I hate them because they practice a jew-based religion, the same way I hate christfags.

I'm not sure why the rest of Sup Forums does though. They hate jews and try to kill them. US swoops in to save the poor jews from evil muslims! When in reality, they just want their damn land back that the jews took.

"terrorism" When someone doesn't like having their country invaded, being thrown in actual genocidal camps like the jews claim Hitler did to them, and so they fight back, and also fight back all the jew-cuck countries who help them.

Now you have (((them))) pushing muslim-love in these lefty circles, and muslim-hate in the right. (((They))) are just making you run in circles to take the focus off (((them))). Nothing new here.

bro I'm telling you, learn the language and mingle with the commoners, and you'll see for yourself
every single individual is out for themselves, and only them self, no holds barred
and as a result, we get to witness the ultimate highs and the ultimate lows a human can ever experience
Rus is the best and worst place here on earth, it just depends on how you treat her

because they hate us