Why won't you love /u/s?

Why won't you love /u/s?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1019017/add4e79f10/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_feminism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like yuri. I just don't like it when obnoxious faggots force it where it doesn't exist.

But I love /u/s

i find gay men much more interesting in gay women

>/y/ inside /u/

well that's just unnatural.

pretty much this

first post is best post

Yeah, that's kinda it.
Of course, the
> I just don't like it when obnoxious faggots force it where it doesn't exist
part can be applied to everything anyway.

A bunch of jerks who post the same things over and over and over and over and over and over again that was fun the first time but then just gets absolutely boring and tiring to see can ruin everything.

Same reason why people don't need to be posting gore or inflation or furry shit around here. Just because it gets its own board doesn't mean yuri isn't just another glorified fetish where the reason people are posting it only have the intent of jacking off to it. Just because you enjoy tugging on your peepee until you start leaking cummies because two girls are shoving their fingers and fists up their vaginal cavities doesn't mean everyone one else here wants to do the same thing.

Gay girls warm my heart.

i like when they finger each other relentlessly

Crackshipping is fun though.

fpbp

Also checked, digits confirm.

Sup Forums-chan is just a tsundere. I bet she'll masturbate all the night thinking about that kiss.

Except it's trash that is no better than shitty fanfiction for people that can't get their own way.

It's funny because /u/-chan is too stupid and blind to realize that Sup Forums actually has a penis.

And actually is a homo? Makes sense.
Missing the times when we all were little girls here.

lesbian rape?
lesbian rape.

You made me leak precummy.
Take responsibility.

nah

How can it be yuri if Sup Forums is a trap?

because you keep making this thread

>fantasizing is bad
Why are you on an anime imageboard?

>it's another thread where everyone mixes up yurifags and /u/fags

What's the difference?

In theory, /u/fags are the superextreme yurifags who really get triggered at the sight of males existing and spew countless posts about wanting all males to die and how anime and manga would be better if there were absolutely no male characters anywhere.

In practice, the yurifags on Sup Forums behave like that already, so there's no point even trying to distinguish between yurifags and /u/fags. There are no moderate fans of girls being cozy with each another anymore. Only extremists who rage and scream at any depiction of girls being friendly with guys.

ptsd from girls being fixed and made straight
recently there's a been a few fiendly male side characters in yuri, it's not that extreme

>the yurifags on Sup Forums behave like that already
>there are no moderate fans of girls being cozy with each another anymore
This is blatantly false. No one was screaming for the death of Salt in Flip Flappers thread.

Your insistence on seeing lesbians where none exist ruined Izetta.

>izetta
>not gay
Did you watch the show blindfolded?

Dude, he's just pulling a fast one on you.

I really liked the confession, kiss scene and dating, and romance that didn't exist in the mind of yurifags because "I just KNOW it's there!"

It's not really yuri fans fault that the authors of yuri titles don't or can't write male characters as anything else than romantic obstacle, evil, abusers, rapists or just jerks for girls to defeat or infamous sexuality testers roles...
So no wonder big part of japanese and also western yuri fandom prefer all-girl shows to not waste precious manga space for such characters.

I wish yuri authors could write interesting supporting male characters whose only role is not to be obstacle to yuri but that's rare and mostly in manga type of content+yuri than actually yuri manga.

Citrus guys?
Evil teacher.
NTR guys?
Obstacle good boy and evil abuser.

At least Bloom into you has normal guys in it for now.

>Maki
>normal

Citrus fucking sucks

>Bloom into you has normal guys
The guy is a /u/-boat. Not just a guy who appreciates lesbians, he's a /u/fag. /u/fags are not normal.

The guy might be a creepy stalker but he's not a /u/fag. He enjoys both normal and yuri romance.

anyone have source for op? yandex, iqdb, google aren't giving anything.

>get triggered at the sight of males existing and spew countless posts about wanting all males to die and how anime and manga would be better if there were absolutely no male characters anywhere.
So basically, feminists?

>tfw no good lesbian rape doujins

>yurifags who really get triggered at the sight of males existing and spew countless posts about wanting all males to die and how anime and manga would be better if there were absolutely no male characters anywhere.

I'm so tired of that shit. I no longer can distinguish if is a extremist yurifag or just a shitposter.

exhentai.org/g/1019017/add4e79f10/

Try looking harder.

I like how this is another thread where oversensitive anti yurifags cry about alleged yuri nazis who ruin their favorite show and safe spaces by forcing yuri in their innocent mind and attacking them for having a different opinion. And yet said yurinazis never show up and all you see is anti yurifags circlejerking each other on how unfairly they are treated elsewhere.

>Muh victim complex
Just kill yourself.

Fuck, those people were right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_feminism

>victim complex
That's literally anti-yuri retards though.

I do love yo/u/.

>fpbp
>tripdub
This is the ideal post.

Sex is boring without cocks and semen. Seems too clean.
Besides, how do lesbians know it is over?

>Besides, how do lesbians know it is over?
When they are both satisfied. This is why het sex sucks, because most guys go to sleep after their dick goes limp.

/ss/ > gay shit

the best

>There are only two good yuri anime

Kill la kill and flip flappers?

cocks with faceless guys are best

found the faggot

Simoun and Aoi Hana?

there is a lack of evil step mom-daughter yuri/futa

>futa
not even a yuri fag, but i prefer a dude fucking girl or a guy dressed as girl 1000x times over a fucking futa girl

I do like /u/.

But some people get so triggered that I tend to just keep it to myself.

I'm only into /fu/ forbidden yuri

for example, a 26 year old teacher and her 13 year old student/foster daughter

Its best when one of them starts crying and apologizing for being disgusting after confessing

There's no going back.

I also appreciate /eu/ exploitation yuri

No

Yes, i was thinking of those Are you me?

But 99% of gay men manga are even more brain dead than generic LN harems.

>Yes, i was thinking of those Are you me?
Well it's not that hard to think of the only two best yuri anime since all others are not on their level in other words, they are shit.

That bit where they just hugged eachother in the nude was so damn erotic. Also what's up with those scans? Surely you could have found something better than that?

Dicks are more fun desu.

Any sauce on this? Google/iqdb/ex all returned nothing.

But I do.

What about a highschool girl and a loli?

because homosexuality is a flawed existance

/u/ literally acts like tumblr SJWs

OP are you triggered by the Kuzu threads enough to made this?

I used to like lesbians before I actually interacted with lesbians and read stuff like this.

>comparing 3DPD lesbians to 2D yuri

Why are women so dumb

>men are physically stronger than women
>non-chads would accept being subservient to chads who are subservient to women

That's pretty much not how it ever worked in history, the betas pretty much always rose up and killed the chads. I refuse to believe that post is anything but a joke, because the idea that someone could be that retarded is retarded.

this is true, many lesbians are SJW cunts that look like SJW cunts. Hell, gays I met were actually more civil then lesbians. Two of them I knew worked something related to design/fashion which is not surprising and they were very neat, tidy, and dressed well.

Because you should keep your shit on your own board.

My guess is that since 2D is based off the best that 3DPD can offer without the drawbacks, they think that if this is all 3DPD lesbians are about, that it has nothing good at all to offer, then 2D yuri won't be enjoyable. I mean, even if you remove the fact that lesbians loathe your very existence (for example by putting them in a setting without a single male), if that is literally the only thing that they can use to describe lesbians, there's still nothing good about 2D yuri and it probably isn't worth their time. There are probably also some yuri works out there that contain this kind of bitching and some of them might stumble upon them which reinforces the idea that 2D yuri isn't much better than 3DPD, if at all.

Besides Sup Forums as a whole has gone increasingly right over the years. Anything with even remote connections to the left is increasingly becoming a turn-off.

>anything with even remote connections to the left
That just shows how much of newfags they are. Yuri in anime/manga has nothing to the LGBT+ pandering that every series in west is infected with these days.

that is a false flag

I'd hate yuri a lot less if the pretentious "purest love" mindset hadn't become hugely prominent in anime over the last decade or so. All straight men (aka ~96% of the male population) enjoy watching 2 girls kissing, and anime girls are superior to real women, thus all men like yuri on a sexual level.
Just stop forcing the deeper emotional connection bullshit on everything, yuri is a fetish and was treated as such in the otaku mainstream until fairly recently, and that's how it should have stayed.

>Yuri in anime/manga has nothing to the LGBT+ pandering that every series in west is infected with these days.
I mean, I don't disagree with you on this count. The thing is, to them, the burden of proof is on those that like yuri such as yourself, and they have yet to receive a sufficiently convincing argument from your side proving so.

For example, some of you claim that yuri is purest love, no guys allowed to disturb, all straight males like yuri and if you don't you're a faggot. The problem here is that you're telling them that by merely existing, they're disrupting the purest form of love that they're supposed to be liking, and you should off yourself so they can continue to bask in the purest form of love. And if you disagree with any of that you're a faggot.

I think I'd rather get called a faggot by some user on the internet than force myself to like something that by its very nature causes me to have an existential crisis.

Forgot to add.
In short, even if what you say is true, that yuri in anime/manga is nothing like LGBT pandering in the west, you're making it sound close enough without giving sufficient proof to the contrary.

Also pic related.

That's not impressive.

Do you like Mike Pence?

Are you fucking retarded

This desu.

So people who hate /u/ are people who are blind to obvious shitposting, like yourself?

>about wanting all males to die

I never read that in any yuri thread.

I don't get why people like yuri so much.
Is it the femininity?

That was actually a correction of the studio because in the manga the all female workspace got explained.

I like cute girls feeling special for one another

Can't we all just agree that guys who like yuri, other than for fapping, are fucking creepy?