Everything is going well in Japan.
Thanks Abe.

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.com/ajw/
youtube.com/watch?v=bQzS_iWWs7s
youtube.com/watch?v=DxHDM3nHXPg
youtu.be/svVLoYs636w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks Abe. It's nice to see Nationalism alive, and well.

This guy looks like an european for some reason, if you don't look at the eyes, he seems to be white

Thanks Abe.

30% of Japanese has the type of eyes.
Japanese has Jomon DNA in green in this map.

So japanese really are honorary aryans?

Good luck Abe-san
Long live the Yamato race!

Jews fear the Samurai.

everything? really?

Keep on the way, Abe

MATSUMOTO FOR PRESIDENT

Well done Abe.

["matsumoto, outo" intensifies]

whats jomon?

Japanese are the Whitest of Whites

Only Poland is whiter than Japan

How long until Abe unleashes the Gundam Prototypes?

He looks a lot like a Transylvanian professor I have.

i just did a quick google
so its the same russian mongoloids that became the north american 'indians"
so spics are hapas and japs are russians?

Japs are a bastard mix of mostly korean, north han, and ainu. Their "pure race" narrative is complete bullshit.

Jomon is the first Japanese. Ainu is close to Jomon.
Yayoi is the next one. they brought rice to Japan.
Japanese is a mixed of Jomon and Yayoi.

ABE THAI KIKKU

yaoi?

I require a Gundam suit soon

Send your positive energy to California Japan

Akira has returned

This.

>that almost entirely green area
What part of Japan is that? Do all the men there look like Toshiro Mifune, and all the women like qt jpop grills?

Japanese have the spirit whites lack

If a japanese SAmuraI impregnates an arYAN goddess you get a super SAIYAN

WE

>Jomon and Yayoi
The both are Asians, but different a bit

How good is Abe? I mostly know American politicians and trying to learn more

>Japanese political policy
Free trade and minimal immigration.
The Japanese issue of labor shortage is solved by improving productivity, increasing women's labor and using AI and robots.

He is racist and greatest war criminal of all times

as a Japanese I feel Japan must PAY for holocaust commit in asia of comfort women and NANJING

rapist war criminal pig

APOLOGIZE!

The issue of comfort women spread out from the fabricated articles of the newspaper Asahi.
The president of Asahi apologized that they wrote the fabricated article.

The newspaper Asahi is one of the major newspapers in Japan.
asahi.com/ajw/

rapist pig war criminal colonialist murderer

>tfw gonna mix with qt 3.14 nip gf
creating master race here, my sons will be samurai conquistador an considering im 1/4th german the will be able to awaken super aryan powers.

12% Moor
13% Iberian
25% German
12% Korean
28% Japanese
10% Chinese
Master race!

Is bereber considered moorish?

how are your birthrates?

That's because your black.

WUZ

Japanese birth rate is low, but it's in a trend of increasing slowly.
Japan is overpopulation. So the increasing slowly is rather good.

WE WUZ JAPS N SHIT

he looks tired

Don't be so mean, senpai

For saving japan to much.

Is Matsumoto redpilled?
Notice how all Oni are black
Except the one friendly Oni who is white, and he appeared in the 24 hour tag challenge

Aren't you guys have problem with job participation rate? Also, I think the Japanese have the biggest rate of replacement traditional work labor by fully automized.
Do not let immigrants

I love japs

I love the amount of Gaki no Tsukai / Downtown -awareness Sup Forums is showcasing.

>Jews are starting to grind their subversion into Japan
JAPAN: IT IS OKAY TO DISCRIMINATE.
Don't give them an inch on that. It's discrimination is bad then all of a sudden it's not politically correct and then you're a racist, then finally a nazi for defending Japanese people, tradition and history.

Don't dilute your blood, question your tradition or doubt your homeland.

t. native that'll get wrecked when the whites are gone or weakened

Nice try with the photoshopped circles.
It's common knowledge the majority of your genetic lineage is the same as filthy Chinks. They used to use Japan as a criminal dump, and you guys headed south and raped a bunch of native island monkeys, the ones you refer to as okinawians.

Thanks for the update.

Didn't expect it too actually.

Kek

>KOREAN HEROES ARE LITERAL WHORES WHO OPENED THEIR LEGS FOR THE JAPANESE

COMFORT WOMEN IS KOREAN HOLOCAUST

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Sugoi !

OP is real jap poster ? Or english teacher ?

(((japan)))

What did he do?
Did he kick out the Burgers army in Okinawa?

So are do Jomon Japanese have Ainu DNA?

I'm going to japan tomorrow and heading to Tokyo, what do I do there japan anons?

I've had this feeling for a while now,
that Japan knows things that the West has forgotten.
They have some source of redpills that is helping to keep them on track, some ancient wisdom. It's hard to think otherwise when you see how they are, how their media is, etc.
Even if you watch a kid's show like FMAB, there are references to the star of david, genocide of germany and persia, the seven sins, etc. No other country even comes close to touching on these topics.

What's he doing with Matsumoto?

That's why Jews and Western leftists autisticly screech about Japan all the time, and try to force them to take in more nigger immigrants.

MATSUMOTOOOOOOO OUTOOO!

Top kek

>take in more nigger immigrants.
Hopefully this never happens.
One of the biggest redpills you can have on the benefits of homogeneity is to simply watch a video of a person walking around Japan at night.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQzS_iWWs7s

In 508 BC, during the war between Rome and Clusium, the Clusian king Lars Porsena laid siege to Rome. Mucius, with the approval of the Roman Senate, sneaked into the Etruscan camp with the intent of murdering Porsena. Since it was the soldiers' pay day, there were two similarly dressed people, one of whom was the king, on a raised platform speaking to the troops. This caused Mucius to misidentify his target, and he killed Porsena's scribe by mistake. After being captured, he famously declared to Porsena: "I am Gaius Mucius, a citizen of Rome. I came here as an enemy to kill my enemy, and I am as ready to die as I am to kill. We Romans act bravely and, when adversity strikes, we suffer bravely." He also declared that he was the first of three hundred Roman youths to volunteer for the task of assassinating Porsena at the risk of losing their own lives.[1]

"Watch", he is said to have declared, "so that you know how cheap the body is to men who have their eye on great glory". Mucius thrust his right hand into a fire which was lit for sacrifice and held it there without giving any indication of pain, thereby earning for himself and his descendants the cognomen Scaevola, meaning "left-handed". Porsena was shocked at the youth's bravery, and dismissed him from the Etruscan camp, free to return to Rome, saying "Go back, since you do more harm to yourself than me". At the same time, the king also sent ambassadors to Rome to offer peace.[2]

My only advice to you.
Anybody who lives in a country in europe and is not campaigning to leave the EU is a sad coward.
How can anyone accept to be ruled by unelected foreigners, and hope to keep their dignity? Are you really that stupid?

Buy an anime pillow, and dont forget to post on Sup Forums with a Jap flag saying that Japan need more diversity

Japanese people would publicly execute H1B visa holders and illegals if they had the same problem in the US. There were a few people that got fired by Ricoh a few years ago in Japan, but they filed a lawsuit and got their jobs back. Foreigners simply can't replace native workers, it's against the law. The country doesn't want cheap foreign labor, they won't trade yachts and gated communities for more rapes, murders, litter, and unemployed citizens.

Theres a difference between a whore and someone who was almost raped to death

Unemployment rate is 2.8%, very low.
97.6% of new graduates could get a job last year.
And read this

now kiss

look this

girl on the left is cute af

It's a news talk show that he's regular on

youtube.com/watch?v=DxHDM3nHXPg
Yayoi.

Yayoi

Return of the Imperial Japan when?

No one is going to checkem?

Seems fitting.

Sleep, Abe.

The jew fears the Samurai.

Yellow fever beta white guys usually have weak spirit

Good luck, youre going to need it because genetics are less than half of what you need

You need the spirit of a man that gets a woman way out of his league. Japanese male with10/10 white girl is most difficult task for a man

ABE
THAI KICKU

Good notice senpai

How to get jomon gf?

Go to Lieksa, report back with wedding pictures.
Guaranteed success.

how is that frog still alive?

What's that blonde comedian's name again? He's on that one "no laugh" show

人志松本

I never knew about this, mind blown

Jesus, that kid on the right!

Pastor Anderson BTFOs Japan

youtu.be/svVLoYs636w

This is the sermon that every Sup Forumsack manchild/NEET who still watches anime, plays video games and is obsessed with Japanese culture needs to hear. Japan is a wicked nation and should not idolized.