Orbiters

>Lauren Southern is the best thing to happen to the White Nationalist movement

Don't give a single fuck about e-celebs but whats with the constants threads on Southern? Just easy to get a rise with?

I feel that there’s more threads of her than anybody else... or any other topic for that matter.

Wrong. It's melding religions as we speak.

I know this because I'm enforcing it.

Lauren southern is doing good things because she's attracting women to the movement. There are girls at my university that watches her, let that sink in for a moment.

there, I said it

She shills herself here constantly. Any attention for her, positive or negative is good for her net worth. The positive brings more beta defenders who drool over her and give her money. The negative brings white knights who give her money.

>Sweden
>doomed either way
Don't worry about it guys!

Yeah man, I swear I see like a hundred threads a day about her. I don't get it.

It's a mix of things. Some people here are angry at women in general. Some people still consider this place to be their sekrit club no girls allowed. Some just think she's a thot cashing in on patron bucks.
I don't really know, but if she's attracting people get redpilled that's okay. Everyone needs to start the process somewhere, what's a better place than an attractive slut?

Worked in strip clubs (muh degenerate, yeah fuck you) for years. Hot women really are all it takes. It's that easy

We're not doomed though :)

Some people prefers the Alt-right as a club of angry bitter virgins, and wouldn't like to see it as a mass youth movement.

So they rile up our incels, who in turn strongly rejects women and project a general air of bitter failure, keeping useful people out of the movement.

>OwO

I'm retarded. Does she realize she's getting raided by lefty bots?

I used to be a cuck but then I watched some BASED Lauren southern videos and her pure intellectualism and class converted me. I have Lauren to thank for my political awakening
- Nobody

she's going off the deep end (dead serious). the overuse of make-up, bleached hair, emojis and emoticons accompanying every written word. she looks like she's in her 30's, but acts like a stunted teenager. would not be surprised if she was raised by a careless father/aloof mother and/or abused during her teenage years by some important male figure. zero chance she's anywhere close to a virgin. she needs mental help, not to be leading a political movement

I never see anything about her outside of Sup Forums

Does anyone here really consider the alt-right a thing though? I mean its just a label for shitposting so the media can deal with getting mocked by the public isn't it?

She doesn't lead anything.
She does entry-level videos from time to time, and bring some normies in the fold to be slowly red-pilled.

Most serious posters yes.
Newfags who think like 16-year old girls want to be 'unique' and 'reject label', so they are t00 c00l f0r th3 4lt-r1gth. Not a big loss, they'll eventually come around and stop being individualist fags.

kek.

true though. she is a valueless skank getting fat in real time off betabux

This is correct. The only "leader" type is Richard Spencer who popped out of nowhere and (((everyone))) decided he was in charge.
The non-neocon right is decentralized and has no real leadership. Just the common disgust of far left wing politics.

It's a lot like the bitcoin situation.

Jews can't attack bitcoin directly, so they prop up coinbase and report on its flaws. just to get their hooks in.

shes not WN you fucktard. Enough of the ethotceleb threads for fucks sake.

Sage your beta virgin cuck ass

You guys are fucking idiots. Lauren is an asset to this movement. Just look at all the millions of great men she's attracting to Our Movement©.

lauren is drawn way too skinny.

look at her belly. IT WANTS TO EMERGE

kek this fucking picture mayn

Unintentionally, yes. I’m learning the WN movement is loaded with beta faggits who were never red-pilled on women.

Next step for the movement is to explicitly advocate for a repeal of the 19th Amendment. If you’re not talking about that and advocating for it, I can’t trust you.

Thanks, Lauren. Now the alt-right has a choice. Lives, or dies. What’s it gonna be, gents?

Just go to storm front and they literally think that White women are equal to White men. LOL

>American neckbeards of questionable heritage and straight up Mexicans

What a fantastic movement you got yourself there Amerilards.

She is Jewish, you fuckwit.