Give me one reason why Jerusaelm (A Hebrew word meaning "Supreme Peace") should belong to the fucking arabs

Give me one reason why Jerusaelm (A Hebrew word meaning "Supreme Peace") should belong to the fucking arabs.

One good reason.

> Protip:

Cuz Palestine wasn't originally Arab.

We could Arabized thanks to Arab invasion. We used to speak Aramaic.

got*

So it won't belong to the jews

this. Or just nuke the fucking place.

>Supreme Peace... for themselves
>Not the arabic people they killed to take it
>Then the arabic people that took it back
>Then the Roman's
>Then the Christians who told Jews to stop being self-important dickheads and culturally took it over
>Then the Arabics that took it back again, being lenient(for muslims) on the Christians
>Then Britain fucked everything up by trying to colonize it

>Muh Heritage

give me one good reason it should belong to synagogue of satan you stupid cunt

leaf are you fucking retarded
OG Palestinians are Levantine not dirty bedouin arabs....arabs have no place in israel/palestine/philistia/canaan whatever you want to call it, they came they saw they conquered they left their bastard progeny rto govern and they've been thoroughly BTFOd by the modern Jews. fuck them.

>Muh Greatest Ally

>modern Jews
because jews are not hebrews

70 AD

I'm okay with the Jews having it as long as the turks still have Constantinople

Give me one reason why Ashkenazi and Ethiopian Jews should be allowed to invade land in the Middle East because some fairytale suggests they’re entitled to it?

Because the Arabs that will inevitably be kicked out will migrate here

Kinda true.
My family are planning on going to Canada if the Middle East if tensions are getting worse.

Does it really matter, I mean the Israelis control it whether we recognize it or not

Wy should an Hebrew city belong to non-semitic subhumans like Germans and Spaniards ?

Wh*tes belong to slave market

>Supreme Peace
No, it's something along the lines of "The city of Shalem"

You don't speak Hebrew

Shalem meaning is peace dumbo :3

because Ash Can Nazi khazars are not jews

>One good reason.
Because our Jewish overlords DEMAND it!

As long as Kikes and Sandniggers are fighting and killing each others for the control of the Jerusalem, I don't care to who it does 'belong'.

Fuck that pile of dirt

It shouldn't. It shouldn't belong to anyone. In an ideal world, Jerusalem would be a smouldering, radioactive crater.

Some 12 year old white new zealand fag shouldn't be commenting on affairs in the middle east.

The Muslims/Arabs took it from the Jews. It was handed over to the Jews by the UN.

How is that in any way fair? If your land that you claim is rightfully yours is taken from you in conquest then fight back for it, don't get greater powers to hand it over to you.

I fucking hate Jewish scum, but I also hate Arabs too. Palestinians and Syrians ruined Lebanon. The Arabs and Jews ruined Lebanon.

Nuke the Middle East.

Neither Israel nor Jerusalem were "handed over to the jews". The UN agreed to a partition plan, but the jews there actually had to fight a war (Israeli war of independence) against multiple arab armies to get it. The jews in Palestine had been planning for that war for years, while the arabs just assumed they'd win.

>The Muslims/Arabs took it from the Jews. It was handed over to the Jews by the UN.

Hebrew Jews and Christian Aramaic got Arabized, not kicked. Jews were even allowed to return to the holy land during the Umayyad caliphate. I hate Arabs for destroying culture diversity