Tell me why I shouldn't take part in this movement Sup Forums...

Tell me why I shouldn't take part in this movement Sup Forums? Society is fucking rigged towards women enough to refrain from partaking in it anymore.

Hard mode: No answers similar to "Save western civilization"

It is nice to have someone else doing shit around the house especially if you get sick or something, it's like having a live-in nurse that also fucks you

“I can’t get a girlfriend soo I’m pretending I don’t want one”
Pathetic

MGTOW is a symptom of the problem, not the solution.

Good

Keep rewarding women for their shitty behaviour and fat bodies, thatll surely change things

I actually have a girlfriend right now, but strongly considering to only use women for fuck holes after its over.

Seriously, I realized i'm more happy being an introvert. I enjoy unwinding time myself. and i'm pretty sure at this point all girlfriends turn into nagging bitches after 6 months.

>Real men
Real men have a family and build themselves up into something worthwhile.

That said, real women are about as rare as unicorns these days, so whatever works for you OP.

Love yourself my friend it will all work out from there

>movement
Im MGTOW and can tell you this is a shill thread.

SAGE!
+ MGTOW is simply the red pill about womens biology and gynocentrism in society>>then every man goes his own way like it says in the acronym. NO MOVEMENT!

Getting tired of this VGTOW (Virgins Going Their Own Way) spam 24/7. Just kys faggot.

Most households in Denmark have the men doing all the cleaning. The 'sexist' time of housewifes is long gone.

> meme flag

Often, the symptom is the solution. For example, the body produces a fever to get rid of a virus. The fever is the symptom, but also the cure.

Just do what I do and have mutual jerk off sessions with your male friends. Me and my friend are both straight but we have amazing ball draining orgasms almost daily and we are both uncircumcised

Only sjws and numales do that

Too many women want you to be their husband, huh? That's rough.

Elaborate

mgotw is the nigger tier of dropping out of society refrain from love a mate etc and deny yourself.

work less etc to starve the beast

because there is no movement, it is just staying long time bachelor
t. long time bachelor

Hit the gym, pick a girl, retain full authority in the home. Enjoy the family-chad life

gym is too much bother, girls are impossible to pick up because they run away, I have no home to have authority it
thank you for your input, at least it was not
>just bee urself ;)))))

Once you start dating women aged 25+ then getting a wife is pretty easy.

Every couple I've met has the woman as the boss. Just look at their homes. Who do you think picked out the sofa, the table and the little ornaments on the dresser?

What?

Im 30 and after getting my degree and breaking up with my gf at 26 ive not yet seen one girl who was/is 25+ and still single except for a muslim girl once

Women dont lose that much dating wise as they age, they look much worse and become fat but due to insane demand for women they can still pull a guy even if they go out with no make up and a beer gut

Bitch leaves you for you basically being blah blah blah she'll just make it up and the laws on her side so you'll be fucked no matter how much of a 'chad' you claim to be. I've seen many good men in 'perfect' relationships to always fall down the same path. You can't be perfect forever, and the times you'll slip up are the only things she'll remember out of the 99% of times you were perfect. It's enough for her.

In case you haven't noticed; even the chadiest of chads (big business men, actors, musicians) get divorced and rode in the courts for nothing. What makes you think you're special. Remember: 50% - 60% of marriages fail, and at least 80% of them are initiated by the woman. Why? Because it's a good deal.

because we have to breed retard rofl

also don't you think it would be better to TAKE everything back than to just give up and wait to die?

What man gives an actual fuck about those? I don't, my lady picks whatever she wants and I don't care one way or the other.

lmao not getting laid is a "movement" now?

Don't bang women, bang twinks. It works for me.

You can get laid in mgtow, in fact it's encouraged. Getting married, being in a relationship or emotionally financing or actually financing women is out.

>You can't be perfect forever, and the times you'll slip up are the only things she'll remember out of the 99% of times you were perfect. It's enough for her.
This is true.

>Remember: 50% - 60% of marriages fail, and at least 80% of them are initiated by the woman.
Prenup or no deal.

There may not be as many singles, but the ones who are single are usually pretty desperate for a relationship. Have you tried online dating?

>i'm pretty sure at this point all girlfriends turn into nagging bitches

You didn't need to add the 6 months so I fixed it for you senpai

Prenup doesn't matter either. The law's the law and prenups can always be overridden, especially in 'certain circumstances' aka she fakes rape claims and child abuse.

If you must be with someone, just be with them. Never, EVER get married. Although some countries have laws that if you live together long enough you are under similar laws as marriage. Just never move in with them.

>What man gives an actual fuck about those? I don't, my lady picks whatever she wants and I don't care one way or the other.

This is the western mans opinion on everything in relationships.

She decides.
She wants.
She choses.
She orders.

He agrees.
He brings.
He follows.
He obeys.

Ultimately, the woman ends up resenting him. She will act more and more bitchy to test him and provoke him into being more individual, but it just makes him more obedient and passive. Ultimately, they seperate and the cycle starts over.

I mean ive NEVER, seen one. In fact my best friends ex gf was 26 when they broke up a year ago and she found a new guy after two weeks and moved in with him after a month or so

I havent tried online dating because it doesnt work, girls on it are there for the likes and not the dates and i dont trust girls who go online and legit have 70k+ matches and couldnt find a man

Besides, im seeing a girl now and its...reasonable but she chased me down after i gave up on dating due to lack of single women to pursue

That's amazing. The average age of first marriage here is like 32 for women. So lots of options until you are in your late thirties.

Fucking THIS. How fast women just move on was a huge redpill for me. Not just personally but what I've seen in other people's lives too. The man goes through months of suffering and re-invention and rebuilding. The woman literally meets someone the next day, moves in the next week and gets engaged in a month.

Women walk the easy road. Now they won't do the things that used to make us equal (pain of birth, maintenance of the house) the balance is fucked. Men are giving up on an unfair system.

By the time a woman gets that age, they'll be done fucking 100s of men and be looking for a beta provider. Fuck you if you think I'm gonna let a whore leach off me and boss me around. I make the rules!

>Getting married 3 years short of the wall

>The law's the law and prenups can always be overridden
This sounds like a blackpill statistic. What percent of prenuptial agreed marriages get overturned? like 3%

You should be keeping you're assests separate to begin with. Never joining bank accounts and only creating one account you say give her an allowance or for bills and shit.

Home decoration is a womans job.

Because joining a group to express individualism is a self defeating move. Going your own way doesn’t mean following a bunch of incels

For marriage yes and i have no doubts about it. Problem with that thinking is women usually go steady with the guy they marry and before that they monkey branched from another dude who they treated similarly

Girls arent single for very long and they usually have the next guy picked out way before the relationship ends

I bought into the lie that dating would get easier as i got older but holy fuck it got hard, despite me investing in myself and beeing good looking im not having much luck

TayTay ;__;

because it's emberassing and if you can't deal with women you should accept it and don't pretend you want to refuse women and show them the middle finger if it's rather the other way around.

Well if society runs on such behaviors, then maybe humanity shouldn't be allowed to continue.

Because it's much nicer to have companionship - sex & someone to do things with & enjoy snuggling with.
Lads complaining about staceys that want to fuck chads- just go for a quiet country girl & don't rush sex, don't choose with your eyes choose with your heart. I feel bad for our people because they've been given the message that they have to have mash their bodies together & have sex right away, when theres plenty of people that doesn't appeal to. They just give up, my husbands sister just turned 30 without ever having a boyfriend, she's slender & attractive, just very conservative & intellectual...all the men her age nearby are manlets so she opted out & its such a waste of a good person.

Real men are just as rare as real women. Stop whining, for God's sake.

no as you can see it just leads to women going brown or black so there are even lesser options for local men except they start mixing too and importing a woman from Thailand or whatever

Not even tay tay can withstand the great wall

Because it and feminism are two sides of the same shekel dumb goy.

Its more like sympathize with them and their frustration and it's nice to know I'm not alone with such thoughts

Yeah the realization I recently had that she's actually a feminist whore trashbaby really black pilled me. But, luckily I'm a man and will get over it and find another real woman to aspire about.

>the great wall
The wall is a lie

Women look worse after a certain age but they still retain most of their dating power
There is never a time when they become desperate enough to sleep with anyone, they claim to be desperate but still only want to find "the one guy"

Guess what then? You aren’t a man or going your own way. You are an incel.

MGTOW is mathematically retarded, there's still going to be some chad that impregnates the girls anyways. FIFTY percent of men would have to 'go their own way' to have any effect in society, this is why it's stupid.

Because you need to man up by getting divorce raped so you can spend the rest of your prime giving a walking hole half your money while she's boned by Chad and Tyrone. Be a real man, amirite?

Because "man up" exists, but "woman up" is equal to a hate crime. Un. Fair.

dont be loosers you need to sort out your lives and be high energy, then you can reddpill your woman with your dick. It works everytime.
Plenty of good women out there you just need to raise your game and man up.

You will goose-step your way into a life of isolation and voluntary despair, if something is worth having in your eyes then you will find the strength to pursue it, your sense of pride from neglecting the rat race of the sexual hierarchy is just masochistic vanity, you are the man from the underground not even willing to attempt escape from hell because it's hard and challenging, so you lie back while the world goes by, justifying everything, because of vanity.

Get up

>home costs 30 years of labour
>woman will cheat out of boredom no matter how chad
>child support 10000$/ month
>get so see kids 1/time a month who now hate you bc of womans brainwashing

Sounds good
>

I'll never understand why a man would want 'his own' woman. I want one for sex and then I want it to leave. I just don't get the whole 'my girl' thing.

>Plenty of good women out there you just need to raise your game and man up.
Please doe share your wisdom on this because as far as i know nothing in the way of self-improvement has any effect on dating chances

Yeah. Fuck women.

because it's a coping mechanism to deal with your parents divorce and it's actually what will cause you to end up as miserable as them

Feminist's greatest accomplishment was the sexual revolution and free luvvin. It allowed men to escape the hell on earth that is marriage.

Lol. Them digits tho.

Bring single is FREEDOM!

fake. That blood is way too dark, and theres no brains coming out.

Yeah, we know that you can't get one bad teeth user.

Be smart. Let other men 'man up' and get married (go to hell).

>gym is too much bother
xd

literally true

"I'm gonna take my bat and my ball and I'm going home. Fuck you all" : the movement

>mgtow gets brought up
>jewpilled faggos start up the incel machine
And it happens every. single. time.

No one ever had a logical argument against that. MGTOW defeats the Jewdiciary system

> be an alpha by expending yourself to jump through her hoops

You were lied to. Marriage only benefits women. Don't be a turd. Flip the bird to the M, word. Whenever someone's desperate for you to do something, you know it's really, really bad.

are you a gay?

Break up/divorce her while you still can my man.

Going to the gym isnt a bother, dickhead
Going to the gym is great, but if youre trying to get laid by being juicy you got another thing coming.

Girls dont give a fuck if youre tall and muscular

Where is this from already? Seems familiar and from the 90's

So OP can you tell me actual evidence, i.e. anecdotes from your life, that would lead you to join up with these kooks?

Here we go again. “Are you gay? I bet youre fat and ugly. Nobody would want you anyways.”

What's wrong in not participating in a rigged game?

If I were gay, I wouldn't see any point on MGTOW if you're not gonna deal with woman on a constant basis

>Girls dont give a fuck if youre tall and muscular
hello bluepilled numale

The most fortunate man on earth is the man no woman wants. Be careful what you wish for. Very careful.

"All women are terrible, that's why none of them like me"

blah blah concern roasting
strawpants

Actually you are happy when you have the abililty to choose to be lonely and when you want sum fuck.

When you get too lonely you get sad, or wrapped up in your head.
When you get sex, the whole world opens up to the mundane existence it actually is, and not unicorns farting rainbows and you ejaculating pure gold like the internet, and your ego would have you believe.

you are happiest when you can straddle that line with relative ease and no stress.

"Once upon a time, a prince proposed to a princess. The princess refused and the prince lived happily ever after. The end."

Pussy is a man trap.