RESPECT our troops in blue....... Just follow the orders mkay?? He deserved to be shot!!!! God bless Israel

>RESPECT our troops in blue....... Just follow the orders mkay?? He deserved to be shot!!!! God bless Israel

>JERUSALEM IS THE JEWISH CAPITAL OF ISREAL

>HAHA TAKE THAT MUDSLIMS!

>WHAT ABOUT THE CHRISTIANS?

Hey at least the thing is white.

This is now a Sup Forums ylyl thread

Yeah we're totalllly going to reclaim the Holy Land with the current social climate. Nigger, I believe that Jerusalem belongs to the Christian people as much as anyone. But that isn't happening ANY time soon. May as well force the Semites to kill each other. Get a grip on reality, the Palestinians are not going to take their "state" back from the Kikes. That's just never going to happen ever.

>DUDE IRAN FUNDS AND TRAINS ISIS
>HEY SLAVS AREN'T WHITE BRO
>*makes an e-celeb thread*
>DEUS VULT XDDDD

>SHUT UP DONT MOVE TOUCH THE FLOOR STOP WRIGGLING HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK CRAWL TO ME MAGGOT WRONG MOVE!!!

*bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang*

1. Be american
1.1 get shot

"AMERIMUTTS" IS A SHILL CAMPAIGN
DON'T FALL FOR THE KIKERY

>and the next guest on the show is a veteran so of course we all give him our greatest respect ..

>we are not gonna reclaim the holy land soon
>might aswell give it to the kikes and leave the christians in peril

>SOROS SHILLS GOYING IT UP
>O
>R
>O
>S

>S
>H
>I
>L
>L
>S

>G
>O
>Y
>I
>N
>G

>I
>T

>U
>P

>LARP's as a Crusader Knight in 2017
Whatever you're on, I'll have some of it. Because that entire region is a Kike stronghold now - and we're not magically going to go full "Final Solution" on Israel in the next ten years. That doesn't mean don't fight back, it just means pick battles that are actually significant. Moving an embassy into territory Israel has had a successful military occupation for decades means fucking nothing. And why do Muslims even care? How the hell is Jerusalem a holy site to them? Because they kicked us out and build a fucking ugly temple there? Fuck outta here. Fuck the Muslims and fuck the Jews. The enemy of my enemy is still my fucking enemy.

And thank them for their service while you are still conscious.

The elites are our masters and the cops and sheepdogs herding us. True values such as truth and justice mean nothing. It's ridiculous how cops and judges will get others off scot free for shooting innocents. Retards need to be taught how to de-escalate a situation. Tasers are a good start but the idiots need to be taught that once tazed, it's hard to follow commands because you can't control your muscles.

>He was a degenerate so he deserved it
>PRAISE KEK XDDD MAGA

Don't forgot to tip!

that's one shit thread

but police is scary job he had no choice but to shoot the police were very scared.

>The guy was drunk'! The degenerate deserved to be shot! Besides this wouldnt have happened if he just listened to the orders and crawled around like a worm he was. Cops have the most dangerous job of all jobs!

*REPOSTING*
A functioning white society has no need for a police force to enforce justice. A sheriff, a deputy, and a law that allow vigilantism a law that allows CC/OC without a permit is all you need to keep a hhhhuuuwhite society functional and safe. An armed vigilante saves more lives than an armed police force during shootings and police rely on the public anyways to identify, locate and catch criminals. You DO NOT need a goonsquad. You need common sense laws. You need to get rid of shitskins in your country. A police force is a complete waste of resource, these are jobs citizens would do for free if it wasn't illegal. Cops cuck your country and take power away from the people and into the state.

Reminder that if you don’t respect law enforcement, you’re no different than a nigger. Or do you really believe that all those dindus are innocent and were murdered by police for no reason? You don’t really believe that, do you?

yes, a white society doesn't even need police

To the left
Take it back now y'all
One hop this time
Right foot. Let's stomp
Left foot. Let's stomp
Cha cha now y'all

I SAID CHA CHA
HE'S GOT A GUN
*BLAM*BLAM*BLAM*BLAM*

better strengthen our greatest allies grip over the area and give them a claim they can use against us then

back to plebbit

This

LIE ON DA GWOUND
PUT HANDS IN FWONT OF YOU
YOU NOW REBBY TO BE HANCUFFED

NO, WAIT

SID BACK UP
LEFD FOOD IN
SHAKE IT ALL ABOUD
YOU NO NEED PANDS
I SAID YOU NO NEED PANDS

(*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*) (*BANG*)

10/10

Amerimutt hate thread? Amerimutt hate thread!

The shills are you guys whether you know or not.

We must secure the existence and future for kikery.
Oh lel wreslting iz on

nice digits

Why are the 56% threads combining with the Anti-Bootlicker threads?