Small beta Aussies got completely BTFO by glorious alpha AFRICANS

A NEIGHBOUR has described seeing a car “trying to run a guy over” in a Braybrook street where a man died in an attack involving a machete-wielding gang.

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/thugs-allegedly-slash-men-with-machete-ram-with-car-in-horror-braybrook-attack/news-story/5264a048a2f56dfb062ef9a98c357801

One man is dead and another fighting for life after the gang allegedly used their car as a weapon last night. Police are now hunting for the gang of thugs responsible for the altercation which happened around 9.30pm last night. Police believe two men in their 40s were at Castley Crescent in Braybrook when they were allegedly set upon by a group of four to six men of African appearance. The group allegedly struck the two men with a car before they assaulted them with weapons including a machete.

The offenders allegedly fled the scene in a silver or grey hatchback car and struck both victims while leaving. The Herald Sun believes the car involved in the incident has been dumped in a nearby suburb.

A 44-year-old Braybrook man was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries, while a 40-year-old Braybrook man was also taken to hospital with life threatening injuries where he later died. It is unknown whether the victims knew their alleged attackers. Shocked neighbours have described the horrific events surrounding the death. Vi Chung’s wife Lisa was feeding their young daughter upstairs when the couple heard loud noises in the street.

Mr Chung then witnessed a car trying to “run a guy over” which is when he called triple-0. “They starting yelling, screaming and swearing at each other … it started getting louder and louder,” he said. “They were running, someone got out a metal pole. It seemed like a metal bar or a knife, something metal, shiny. “A few guys jumped out of the car and started attacking another man. They were swinging it (the weapon) around.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6CSkfvvi3Q
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/03/28/defend-home-intruder-australia_n_9559346.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is exactly why Aussie women love BBC instead of SWC. Your daughter is enjoying the girth of that BIG BLACK stick.

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR DAUGHTER SCREAM

Cronulla 2.0 soon

I wonder if these blacks would rape me if i just went up and pulled my trousers and undies down. I'm in the mood to be raped tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=D6CSkfvvi3Q

I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM MUFUGGA BIX NOOD

YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY WAY

Satisfaction guaranteed! This is exactly what a multicultural society can offer to its citizens.

Directly identify the witness and 000 caller.

Very cute. As much to say "don't rat on the diversity or we'll out you and they'll slit your throat."

/thread

how did african thugs get into kangarooland ?

They hitched a ride on the back of a Great White Shark.

White women were allowed to pursue their fantasy of trying to civilize savages with their genorosity using public funds taxed from white men

Because it makes white women and beta cucks FEEL GOOD. It makes the society "PROGRESSIVE".

jews and women

Pin this on top somewhere! Bravo.

Jews, SJW's and Protestants.

“Shaun had three gashes in the top of his head and Paul had his throat cut,” mother Cheryl Pleydell told Seven News.

EASY CUT.

And diversity is our greatest strenght so of course Australia wants to became stronger.

> alfa
> africans
pick one

>relaxing around blacks
fatal error

Who could have possibly imagined that importing thousands of negros from Somalia would lead to these horrific crimes? This stuff happens daily, it's good the media barely reports on it, wouldn't want to take attention away from the real problem with this country; the straight white male.

If you even remotely hit a nigger in melbourne you are going to prison for a long time while that nigger is free to commit more crimes. The corrupt lefty judges have even tried to convict the federal police for going against the court for allowing these criminal niggers to run rampant.

Is this true? Have people been convicted for assaulting the niggers? It's pretty much known that these baboons have a free pass in Melbourne to do what they want.

What is the point of the Police anymore, they don't even enforce the law. If you get burgled or assaulted they don't even investigate anymore. Yet driving to work on the M4 in Sydney they have cops everywhere every single day trying to get more money out of the minority of this country who are actually net tax contributors. God, I hate what this country has become.

Of course you go to the jail if you defend yourself in Australia:
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/03/28/defend-home-intruder-australia_n_9559346.html

Nig criminals belong in Australia.

I guess we just follow the Yanks with everything eventually except the good stuff in their constitution. Soon we'll have our own African Australian ghettos. They can't blame Australia for Slavery or colonisation against them, what will be their excuse?

they already do this though.

I really hope op you are a nigger because if not when you get attacked by your buddies you will have deserved it.

Do what?

I see why you all lost that great emu war now!

WHITE PRIVILEGE™ of course.

they blame australians for slavery and sheet. Niggers use the same con all over the world.
Their was literally this american negress who was a social justice activist in the states moved here. Immediately started calling Australia racist and demanding reparations n sheet.

Honestly I have no hope for the future of this place. It may as well become Chinese, it's over for white people here. And in a lot of ways we deserve it. The absolute brain dead state of the over fed population with their protruding guts and lack of a single original thought in their alcohol fried brains.

I know there's a lot of good people here, but most of this country deserve to suffer the consequences of their stupidity and ignorance.

mate don't be like that I mean you are right but your anger should be placed at the social engineering scumbags that created this mess.

Get your shit together Australia

you mean catholics. Go kiss some nigger feet you immigrant cunt

This is what the average australian will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful.

> “It might have been a drug feud. They bought drugs, they didn’t sell any drugs.”

Play stupid Games, win stupid prizes

Yeah I agree, but they have socially engineered some of the most unlikeable humans you could imagine. It's not even just social engineering I think, it's all the rubbish food, the toxic chemicals lurking everywhere, everyone is very sick in mind and body, it's gotten really obvious last few years, it wasn't like this growing up, I'm sure of it. It's all a mess now, just flush it down the toilet, maybe we can salvage something from the destruction, but there's no saving this country anymore. I have moments of optimism, but the black pill has consumed me of late.

Fuck off cuckida, if this happened in your country Justin Trundle would of issued a national apology to the Africans

It's like Africans recreate Africa wherever they go...

Can take the nog out of Africa, but not Africa out of the nog.

>this cucks the Australian

We shouldn't them our tacky t-shirts. Wait, we should send them even tackier t-shirts for the fun of it.

new zealand love this tread

But he's right though, go to the shops and see the state of the average Australian. It's disgusting.

There is far more corruption here than most would think. We have zero vision for the future, having sold off any industry worth a damn to foreign interests. The mining boom saw 90% of profits go overseas, one of our major telecom companies and its infrastructure is even owned by Singapore for fucks sake. You could cut power to most of South Australia with a pair of shoes with the laces tied together.

There is fuck all affordable housing anywhere near the cities, which is where any remaining jobs are. So you can all fight to the death over a casual or part-time temp position in the one place.

Go take a look at any rural (>200km from a city) town and tell me this nation isn't dying.

This exists because of your country and somwhere out in Mordor there's probably some wierdo kiwi that's unironically using one of these things.

when a government aids and abets in the harming of its own people, then that government is the enemy, and should be treated as such.

So where to run than? Im coming over next september, got visa for the whole all sorted

*family