Is Milo Yiannopoulos considered white? What do you think?

Is Milo Yiannopoulos considered white? What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/bob-mercer-defunds-milo-yiannopoulos-sells-stake-in-breitbart
m.faceberg.com/story.php?story_fbid=1068172866653941&id=423006854503882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Jew.

Greeks are not white.

greek jew faggot
triple nigger.

Whiter than you, Pekka

They were 2000 years ago

I forget did he have a Jew Mom or a Jew Dad. If his dad was a Jew he’s definitely white. But if it was his mom no he’s a Jew

Ancient Greeks look nothing like Greeks nowadays

>Jew
>white

Juden

Jews aren't white

looks like a nigger there Silenos

looks white to me, don't know who he is though, e-celebs fuck off

Nope. Do you speak a Romance language? If not, you are not white.

I'd consider him white if he didn't act like a stereotypical money-grubbing Jew, which he does.

In a nutshell he’s a half Greek half Jewish faggot (literally) who says a bunch of controversial shit and panders to the alt-cucks

He is a jew with mental health problems due to being molested as a child. That's the reason he is on our side. It's sad actually.

What the hell? I must say he did a good job hiding his ethnicity.

Fun fact.Modern day Greeks are more white because they have some slav admixture.Ancient Greeks had dark skin with dark eyes

You can rope yourselves anytime now we wuzers

His pandering to the alt right is very easily explained when you know he was molested as a kid. The feelings of shame and insecurity have driven him to seek the ultimate self assurance - acceptance from white supremacist, the arch enemy of jews. "Hey if they can like me I must be a good boy right?"
It's also a rebelious behavior to get back at the ones that left him alone in the suffering. Pretty sad, I feel bad for him.

Milo has been ousted from the US. He will most likely never return since his billionaire backer just withdrew all his support for Milo

vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/bob-mercer-defunds-milo-yiannopoulos-sells-stake-in-breitbart

That is a Titan

No, he's Jewish.

What breed of dog is that?

You don't get to tell me what I am.

Hey genius, ever read Homer's "The Iliad"?. Achilles - blonde, Hellen of Troy - Redhead, Menelaus - red hair...

This guy is degenerate in so many ways that I don't think it even matters if he's white

If you watch anime you can look at all the Japanese people with blonde hair and blue eyes too

FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT

>bob-mercer-defunds
so that's where Milo's "$12 Million" was coming from

So many groundless assertions. Mad?

My point being is that I do get to tell you what you are, the proof being that I did.

You insinuated, that is all.

Milo is a Greek Jewish faggot who hated gamers but did an about-face to cash in on gamergate. He claims to be conservative but he has degenerate parties that are on par with Marina Abramovic shit. It's not enough that he's gay, he's full blown bodyoil glitter and amyl nitrate giving a men's room cubicle blowjob tier faggot. He's not a monogamous house gay that gays were trying to insist that they were and that "love is love." He's a degenerate fueled by narcissism. He said in an interview that if he were on the left, he'd better paid and much safer. He'd definitely be safer. But flamboyant faggots are a dime a dozen on the left and he'd have to compete. But it's not about money... it's about attention. It's always about attention. That's why gays feel the need to have their fucking gay pride parades every year which is arguably the same driving force between "slutwalks" and forms of demonstration that involve exhibitionist tendencies.

I see him for what he is and I don't necessarily hate him. He's caused major butthurt for the leftist, made them continuously shoot themselves in the foot by being obliged to chimpout everytime he organizes an event. Berkeley becomes a concentration camp when he goes there to speak and the SJW fuckwits have only themselves to blame. He's done his part for the war on the media. Hell... he's done more than most of us here and his heart isn't really in it. And most of us here are seasoned enough to know that when it comes to the part where the Jew says "See goyim? I hate Muslims, niggers, spics, Asians and feminists too. Won't you give old Schlomo a free pass?" we'll know it was all shit.

Using him as an example though... I can't help but feel like most people here are idiots for being hoodwinked by #resistfags trying to pull D&C shit on female right-wing e-celebs. Even if they're in it for the wrong reasons like loserbux and attention, they're furthering the cause.

t. butthurt Germanic and Mongolic rejects.

I had no idea that he was so swarthy. Milo could pass for a Beaner out here in 56% land.

WEEEEEEE

I'm Celtic

Don't make me get all freaky on you.

>comparing the descriptions of characters from a poem that dates to at least 850 BC with the way characters look in Anime...

Are you retarded?

Who is the "freaky" faggot now?

ME!

>talking about Greeks
>sites "evidence" about Romans
>WEEEEEEE

you must be a real special sort of stupid

I met him in person. Yes, he is "White," but that is such a simplistic term that acts as a conglomerate of a wide range of ethnicities. He is just Greek and Jewish, probably evenly split. I prefer using the term European or European-American to describe the term White, or Sub-Saharan African for Black, but Milo Yiannopoulos is Greco-Jewish in heritage, to be specific.

uhh guise

MILO confirmed Sup Forumsock

Daily reminder that Greeks are white, Italians too.

Jews aren't though

Go suck a dick Milo
Gayboy

He isn't

Milo confirmed homosexual nigger loving jew. Of course he'd come here to subvert this place.

Yeah, he's in this thread.

m.faceberg.com/story.php?story_fbid=1068172866653941&id=423006854503882

Fuck off you kike faggot.

PS I kind of like you but disagree with you on some things. I wish you would endorse white nationalisn under the guise of "Israel for Jews, America for whites" but you won't.

civic nationalism > retarded white nationalism

checks out, op is often a jew faggot.

Who else came here from normiebook? :D

pro white anti gay marriage

marries a black. go figure

>civic nationalism

It's not as though anyone will pay attention to him sharing the thread. Also, if the board gets more exposure, you get more opportunity to prosthelytize. You can't lose.

I am 12 and what is this

>deflects by posting Norway instead of Sweden

Milo, if you are reading this, I am trans, I am not American but if I was I would have voted Trump. I have zero intentions to cut off my dick. I pass as female in public and am only 22. Am I still degenerate?

>culture and economic prosperity falls from the sky and isn't at least in part a result demographics

fuck off

Browns wouldn't run this country the same. The west is the west because of western peoples.

Jews aren't white, they are jews.

>flag posting

Of course you are

I see nothing wrong with this picture.
based MAGA Nogs redpilled to reject race baiting.

Milo, for real though I am your biggest fan. When are you touring in California next? I'll take time off work to go to your show.

Yes you are, in the worst possible way cunt.

Jugo

I didn't know chavs browse Sup Forums

UHH.... GUYS!!

Go get your arse prolapsed you shit-eating kike faggot.

One of these is milo, which one of you loves BBC the most?

Hey Milo, your "solutions" do nothing about this.
Explain how you think conservatives could ever win with an entrenched non-white majority in 25 years.

Advocating white nationalism would just give the cunt media another point of attack for their "racist/white supremacist" narrative. I sometimes wonder whether he knows this himself and that's the only reason he doesn't tread there. Think about it, he openly criticizes open borders, mass imigration, anti-white rhetoric, islam, and the left for supporting all of this. Everything he advocates is in line with our interests but he avoids taking that extra step because it would be career suicide. I bet he even deliberately chooses to mate with nigs because it discredits their accusations against him.

He's a useful initial red pill dispenser. Let his supporters follow on from there. His "western advocacy" is only naturally followed by white advocacy if one has a basic understanding of heritability, history, evolution, culture, and how it's all related.

That would have to be me sweetie ;)

>muh optics
tell me about the based blacks/gays/jews next

Oy vey!

Confirmed not Milo
You would never believe how degenerate the average aussie is

It's rich when a swede uses Norway as an example of shitty immigrants

Milo,

Are you still in Australia?

Milo left OZ already?

Who gives a fuck what colour he is, as long as he is puttin up a good fight against these commies and lefties.

kek

Milo take your Jew degeneracy elsewhere.

Good impersonation of a kekistani

Nice try, he already flew out of this shithole

I think OP is a retarded faggot that should focus the simple brain inside that gigantic, downs syndrome water head on something more productive.

GTFO Milo you fucking normie

>Confirmed not Milo
Oh shit you've got me

>You would never believe how degenerate the average aussie is
Trust me I'm fucking aware of how true this statement is
Jesus fucking christ I just want my home back

You actually look like a slav. All you need is a little jumpsuit and to be seated in a squat

Oxymoronic as it may be. I'm a chav with an IQ of 126

Is that actually you? You look like a fucking NIGGER.

He looks like a negro in whiteface there.

Juice? TY I guess.

You look like an Albanian organ seller.

Is this a Sup Forums selfie thread?
plz no

He's the only good alt-right.