New Scientific research finds races are different due to interbreeding with subspecies

science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6368/eaai9067

"An increasing number of multidisciplinary field and laboratory projects focused on archaeological sites and fossil localities from different areas of Asia are producing important findings, allowing researchers to address key evolutionary questions that have long perplexed the field. For instance, technological advances have increased our ability to successfully collect ancient DNA from hominin fossils, providing proof that interbreeding occurred on a somewhat regular basis. New finds of H. sapiens fossils, with increasingly secure dating associations, are emerging in different areas of Asia, some seemingly from the first half of the Late Pleistocene. Cultural variability discerned from archaeological studies indicates that modern human behaviors did not simply spread across Asia in a time-transgressive pattern. This regional variation, which is particularly distinct in Southeast Asia, could be related at least in part to environmental and ecological variation (e.g., Palearctic versus Oriental biogeographic zones)."

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/albert-and-adam-rewrite-the-story-of-human-origins-15835
reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/
reddit.com/user/Atavisionary
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg&t=1145s
youtube.com/watch?v=wogBjxxoYg0
arte.tv/fr/videos/050567-002-A/quand-homo-sapiens-peupla-la-planete-2-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but humans are all the same

Race doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what race you are. You can be white, Asian, Arabian, Hispanic. As long as you’re not a nigger we’re all basically the same. Well Hispanics are up for debate. They’re probably not quite up there.

Retarded Wojak is just the best thing.

Uh no sweetie, race is a social construct. You're just an uneducated anti-science bigot racist. Seriously. Like read a book sometime or something

well just imagine my shock

>Race doesn’t matter.

Anti-Semite!

Science is racist.

So cave men fucked apes and that's how black people were made?

Yep

We denisovan now. We demand reparations.

Kraut and Tea is literally BTFO.

isn't this common sense...?

Although a college dropout with a major in molecular biology, I'm a moron, so let's set that up first. I just have a laymans at best knowledge. My question to anybody with a deep knowledge of genetics is this. Most of the Caucasian DNA in an African-American comes from white men breeding with black woman slaves by far. Do certain genes carry down differently as in that subset as opposed to if it had been the opposite? My knowledge says no, but my gut says that males breeding with only females or females with only males of two distinct groups might yield a different result in some genes. Particularly the ones that define a man and a women. It could be hair growth, countless ect._ I'm curious.

What am I looking at here? I've never seen a chart like that.

Im confused as well.

gorillion years ago:

>be proto-nigger, designation Mbungi
>band is migrating
>finds a tribe of weird looking people
>the women have ridiculously big butts
>muhdik.wmv
>a couple of years later
>why is my son so stupid, Shuyug buggered those weird hairy ones and his children so smart

>be proto-abbo, designation Rngahtorl
>migrate to this wherethefuckistan
>the women are thicc but have boxy heads, it is what it is
>some years later
>DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

So who was cucking who here? Were we banging the qt Neanderthal grills or were they banging our qts?

The blue area is the size and length of time of their occurrance. Look at it as if its a river flowing from bottom to top. The graph shows their quantity in width, and the length of their existence in height.

Thanks I got it now. appreciate it.

The Neanderthal grills were snu snu-ing us.

Human girls getting Neanderthalled with that big neander cock

It's an ant farm.

It matters in animals in some cases regarding hybridization, so I doubt we're different. The potential is there.

How can Cro Magnon bois even compete?

possibly cause of mitochondrial DNA?

That look.
Why does this australopiticus demand gibs so intently from me?

try this thing called species ALRE and you'll get it

I'd smash that and have neakids. Still be smarter than most niglets.

Apparently this is my fetish now. Thanks Sup Forums.

Aw shit I think i'm supposed to have a spear or something.

Main difference is the Y-chromosome being past from father to son and mtdna passed from mother to all children.

We know that there is neanderthal admixture in non sub-Saharan-African populations, but no Neanderthal Y-chromosomes were found.
African sapiens making children with neandertalensis creating white sapiens but not the other way around or the offspring of male neanderthals and sapiens not fertile.

Something more recent would be fins being the result of what you'd get if Sweden was overrun by male Chinese migrants.

Mitochondria is based off the mother. We could start our own lab on here sir.

It's what the Sinai/Israel/Lebanon will look like very shortly

Nice Italians you have there

I am now so suspicious of them that when they tell the truth I expect they will twist it against us by saying we are "different" from the rest of the world.

The only know example of a patrilineal non-homosapiens was a random test of an American negro named Albert Perry. It implies that blacks are the result of admixure with a hominid that was neither Denisovan or Neanderthal but has not been discovered yet (because Africa is a giant shithole).

theconversation.com/albert-and-adam-rewrite-the-story-of-human-origins-15835

>ywn feel the strong loving embrace of a proud, fertile Neanderthal women as she takes you where no mere Sapien girl ever could.

why live lads?

So a one way reproduction path in the sapian neanderthal mixture? Like mules to donkeys and horses? They needed a mother neanderthal to be fertile and a sapian would produce a non-fertile offspring? Both genders of that pair or one? Sry, m drunk but curious.

watch the niggers say "see!? I told y'all cave dwelling mufuckas that they wuz some otha sheeiiiiit. WE STILL KANGZ DOE'

HNNNNNNNNG

gib milkers

>Sub Saharan Africans have no neanderthal DNA
>Other peoples have neanderthal DNA but different amounts and different parts

It's stupid that people deny this shit

Neanderthals had a smaller tribe size from what they know. Maybe 30 at max mostly. Maybe this accounts for the difference in the Asain insectiod and the European 'Live free or die'. Its a stretch, but inderdesting.

Cradle of Humanity is Roma, plebeians.

You are 20 years out of date sir. You are likely a woman, a negroid, or both. I spit on you. I would correct you if I thought it would bring value to the world.

Me on the right

>ywn spend a quiet evening in the cave with your faithful loving Neanderwaifu as she hums an ancient Neanderthal folk song to your mixed race Homo Neandlets before putting them to bed.

JUST

its literally my great grandfather.
he was 101% german nobility
>tfw slav/nordic mutt

Civiv cuck

Hi user, good question

reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/

Man who runs this sub is an accredited geneticist of some kind

reddit.com/user/Atavisionary

He has answered a couple of questions I have had around the area. PM him the question and he may well do a blog post about it or something.

This, I think the DNA is all on the male side, so yeah the Neanderthals be stealing our chicks.

>My monkey ancestor was from a different monkey species thatn yours.

And this is science.

If--as we've been told six million times--that race is a social construct, then that means there is no racism or anti-semitism!

Wow, using the English language in a clever way can clear up all sorts of problems.

Looks like a regular Scottish girl, no lie..... kill me now

I would post a YouTube video from a friend's account with a dildo up my ass before I get an e-mail account, a phone, or smart tv. FUCK OFF King George, I've learned my lesson, and will now go in hiding moar.....Seriously, not redditting. He can come on a board here instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg&t=1145s

No we are lizard people or aliens or just not human. Exacrly what is said about jews. Thats what is coming. Dehumanising.

It's the opposite, nobody has any neanderthal y DNA, so we either wiped them out and took their women or there was biological barriers so that neanderthal men couldnt impregnate homo sapiens women. I'd bet on the latter.

Neanderthals did not have red hair

More than that, Asians have an additional admixture-denisovans, who we know virtually nothing about. Look up red deer cave people-theyre not sure whether these were hybrids or another class of human entirely.
Tldr we know sweet fuck all

H. sapiens did. White exist thanks to sapiens and neanderthal admisture to begin with.

Asians are sapiens + denisovian + neanderthal + maybe erectus.

Look lad, depictions of sexy Neanderthal women are surprisingly few in number so I have to work with what I can find but if you wouldn't mind elaborating I will gladly listen as to why they didn't have red hair.

WE WUZ THE ORIGINAL ALIENS AND SHIT!

My bet is we were getting those neanderthal qts. I imagine we had strength in numbers.
Apparently we'll soon find out if the neanderthal dna came from males or females.

denisovian varies quite a lot in East-asia, SE-Asians are more denisovian than NE-Asians.

It's kind of the elephant in the room that the blacks and chinks had mated with primates.

ok, but pol likes to be cucked so I thought it'd be better if sapiens were neandered

>primates.
we are primates

how did they get to south america?

I heard it from a Survive the Jive video don't remember which one
maybe this one youtube.com/watch?v=wogBjxxoYg0

Million dollar question

If you speak french or german, you can watch this series. They try to put it in a way that we're all the same but it's fucking clear from their own data and exposure we're not. They even conclude we all have different admixtures of many ancient human species.

arte.tv/fr/videos/050567-002-A/quand-homo-sapiens-peupla-la-planete-2-5/
Germans change fr to de.

I think it exists in english but I cannot find it.

A lot of pol is pure satire, but there are also those that like to share politically incorrect data that gets us closer to the truth than you'd get by following a politically correct (censored) curriculum.

Teachers would loose both job, pension and clean criminal record in some European countries if they openly talked about this in class ...

yup that's the video, Also Survive the Jive is /ourguy/

Still looks better than a nigger.

Neanderthal selfie

It's strong in Polynesian areas with a lot of small boats floating about.

Indeed, but I think the asians simply conquered more territory relatively to their start.

And yes I remember hearing that the appearance in America does not make sense.

One thing that has laways bothered me is exactly how smart were the neanderthals? Taking into account we were halfbreeds, there had to be significant regression to the mean. If regression to the mean raised us to an average of 100 IQ from 70 IQ, how fucking smart were they? Are we talking average 140ish IQ? These things must have been goddamn geniuses, because we're the brainlet half breed leftovers. Where did these genes for intelligence come from? And if we have access to neanderthal DNA, would it be possible to take other parts of their DNA and add it in to ours? I imagine the DNA is fresh enough we could make clones right?

I'm amazed by the disparity by us and Africans. Imagine if such a disparity existed between us and neanderthals. Scary to even think about. What killed them?

Spics have nigger blood. The majority of slaves were sent to the Spanish colonies.

Alaska or maybe Island hopping all the way to South America.

That doesn't follow at all. Just because it's socially constructed doesn't mean people can't base their actions on it, particularly when those actions are social interactions. You mong.

Brains work better in colder temperatures really activates my almonds

H sapiens fucked faster and more often. Not surprised.

He has a blog which is not associated with reddit.

The sub I linked is one of the few subs that is based, and worth visiting to click on the links.

I would berate you for being an amerifat burger, but I don't fall for ((tricks)). I want to help my white brothers, even if they are faggots like yourself

Neanderthals could imitate sapiens technology such as spear creation only from finding an old spear rock. That's pretty smart. They also knew how to create good quality leather e.g. by closing the holes of the skin thanks to bone tools.

For what killed them, it's simple. It's what is happening in Europe and the USA with the whites right now. They weren't killed all ot once or hunted. They were just replaced due to too many h. sapiens arriving in europe. There were only an estimated 1000 neanderthals in europe (notably france) and there was an enormous influx of h. sapiens because europe is a great land. Over the time, there were fewer neanderthals in proportion to the sapiens and they fully interbred, which made their whole species extinct.

The documentary I linked earlier gives multiple proofs for this.

>The strong raped the weak

it took stupid scientist centuries to work this out LMAO!

Genetics aren't averages, that's not how it works. If I have a 100 IQ and my partner has 50 IQ, that doesn't mean our offspring will have 75 IQ.

and even with all those evidence you are still letting refugees in.

Evolution disagrees.