indecisiveness

>blonde swordswoman
>obviously a saber clone + some quirk if we're lucky
>no effort was made

Saber was a mistake

School environment

>Worst girl wins

MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Perfect female characters that act like they are God's gift to mankind while being shits the mc but is never called out on it

MC-kun was an average highschooler, until _________

Beta MCs doing beta things.

>Tsundere

Sup Forums and their constant love of Tsunderes.

When anime characters are going to do something and mumble it to themselves. Like going to the bathroom and saying "toilet, toilet". It was in Maidragon's latest episode but it's happened in other shows.

>People calling an anime shit it has an unhappy ending.

When there are too many best girls

>MC can't go one fucking episode without apologizing and stuttering while doing so

Yanderes.

>mc friend becomes bad comic relief and mediocre wingman because the show focuses on the harem, and doesn't allow for bros to be bros
>especially when the guy could make the mc more interesting for proximity, since his character is more interesting and ballsy

>"I self-insert as..." or "who am I supposed to self-insert?"

MC is normal high schooler sent to fantasy world

>childhood friends
I actually love it when this doesn't work out. Its so satisfying in a guilty pleasure type of way

>main character is a NiceGuy™
it would be even better if he went apeshit at the end and shot up the school/office/whatever

>a boy

From a meta perspective, since I've run into this a lot lately here on Sup Forums:

>______insert series here is SOOO deep because there's no black and white, good and evil sides, it's all so realistic and grey!
>Meanwhile, said series they're talking about has clearly defined black and white, good and evil sides and they're just being pretentious

On that same note, also irks me to no end:

>So&So isn't a """"villain""", he/she's an ANTAGONIST! No, antagonist ISN'T the exact same thing as a villain, just a synonym, it means someone who acts kind of like a villain, and does villainous things, and is on the side of the villains, but is MUCH deeper and better than them!
>Meanwhile, my face when """"antagonist""""" has just become a buzzword Sup Forums uses to mean "This is a character who is evil, but I like them and think they're cool, so I don't want them to be lumped in with the villains."

>opens beer
>*glug glug glug*
>PFFFUUUAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

>S/he isn't bad, s/he's an antihero!

Complaining about 'moeblobs', 'waifubait', or things being 'generic'.

>a girl is obviously flirting with MC, teasing him about something he did
>"s-sorry"

ONII CHAN!!

>more than one love interest

It's Summer

>Is not bad, it's a deconstruction

>fucklong romance finally getting conclusion with main couple confessing to each other
>just right before the very end they are separated for 1-3 years for some inane reason
>reunited in the next chapter
WHY.
No, seriously, why would you do that?

>Taking the blow for someone else
>Instead of just pulling them out of the way
What actual human being would do this or think it would help?

>(((loud noise))) fucks up a confession

>girl has let guy see her tits and ass
>constantly hits on MC
>gets freaked out when said MC hits on her

Writing a love story about an actual couple is a lot harder than the build up. Its nothing but a cop out.

het

its even worse with milk

That's a weird peeve. Do you also hate when people do it in 3D?

Mc walks in on a girl while she is changing.

I honestly want a complete asshole MC, but then I remember stuff like Hachiman.

>gary stu/mary sue with zero effort put in

>main character is a fucking violent delinquent that grows and changes throughout the story
What's his name?

>UMI MOTHER FUCKING DA

guy gets the shit kicked out of him for seeing some chick nearly naked

and I also hate when characters get mad at other characters because the only heard part of a conversation, then they run off before hearing the rest

>MIZUGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Shippers

Literally nobody gives a shit about who you think is going to wind up together in the end, especially in a series with 0 romance whatsoever. Stick to your SoL garbage.

Fucking cancer

Toradora. that anime epitomizes everything I hate with anime.

Misunderstandings.

>Character said something outrageous
>Frame of the School, house, building, city, planet they live in.
>"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH??????!!!!!!"

You forgot to pan up on the Y axis, dude.

When side characters are so much more interesting than the main characters that hog all the screen time.

By the way, off topic, what the fuck is going on with this bus? Any Japanese folks that can explain those 2 elevated seats?

girl who is shy, usually thicc, glasses, big boobs and childfood friend.
FUCKING YUCK worst girl always

>Harem includes a trap

>girl who is shy, usually thicc, glasses, big boobs and childhood friend.
You forget braids and wears clothing that hides her bodacious body but her infernal curves betray her.

>Beach episode
>Public pool episode

I know dem animu titties in swimsuits sells the BD's but holy shit.

edgelord grimdark garbage with hideous art style

this
>wind blows
>pantsu flies up
>mc sees it
>bettr fuckn beat th shit outta him cuz it was totaly his falt and heez a perv an it wil ttlly solve evurethin hurrr durrrre

>When side characters are so much more interesting than the main characters that hog all the screen time.
chobits.gif