Anyone else see the latest south park and get triggered?

I was really hoping this season would be devoted to calling out pc mania but it just gets into the same white bashing bullshit as everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The episode before last was pretty good, but the last episode was a trainwreck. They always do topical satire but for the last episode, it was just jumbled randomness. The 'Trump wandering around the town asking about approval ratings' thing made no sense and there was no set-up for it, they couldn't have dropped the ball harder with the Trudeau bit where they could have referenced the dumb shit he says, and the principal/vice principal dating issue was contrived. Honestly, it seems like the writing was outsourced.

They came out and said they will keep cranking out episodes with no forethought or planning until they stop getting paid to do so. They haven't cared in years. They said they do no work on episodes between seasons, and just crank them out over the course of 2 days.

yeah i didn't mind the principle side plot so much but the random wandering shit was retarded. they've pretty much bought into the mainstream antiwhite narrative it seems

That doesn't really explain why the other episodes in the season were largely fine. The last episode in particular just fell off a cliff. I'd even go so far as to say it was their weakest episode ever because there weren't really any redeeming qualities about it.

I think the Trump thing was only included so they could use the Stranger Things joke, which was the best joke in the episode next to the co-worker relationship.

>Watches a show written by two kikes
>One of whom is a literal confirmed cuck

>Triggered
So you're saying that watching South Park made you relive a traumatic event? Unless you're using that word incorrectly....

Why are you guys so fucking surprised? Matt Stone's a jew. You got pulled into the jew scat humor as immature adolescences, then they tricked you with libertarian viewpoint when you were teens. Now maybe that you're adults you'll finally see it for what it is: jewfag propaganda to keep the goys satiated and the jewgold pouring in. Get off their dick already. They're not heroes.

>calls out my metaphorical use of words
yes that is what I'm "saying" user

trey does all the writing

So you're using the liberal version of that word to mean "I don't like this", or "this upsets me". Grow some fucking balls.

Fuck dude, you're too far gone. Get some lube for your asshole; that's probably the only thing that's going to help you at this point.

some of us were depicted in this series user
this timeline is sureeal

Oh good maybe I'll watch it again after that terrible last season. Thanks user. ;)

Most the season was actually pretty good and funny the witch hunt episode where garrison shoots the witch from orbit was pretty sweet.

The reference to kyle becoming his mom and bringing back mothers against canada now millennials against canada was great. Then they had garrison nuke canada out of nowhere. I mean when that happened i figured they would bring back satan and sadam like in the movie and some interesting shit would go down. Instead they just have garrison walk around the woods for an entire episode.

That last episode though was pretty much crap. I enjoyed the canadian wedding where Ike teamed up with ugly bob and scott the giant dick who hated eskimos. If they really wanted to go after garrison they should of done a much bigger buildup.

They said they were just going to show the kids having fun but looking at their viewer ratings this season they are the lowest they have been so now i guess they sold out and went full trump to try and get viewers back. Which honestly is a shame as most this season was fun. I mean they are going to look really stupid in 7 years when trump finishes his presidency and no wars or nukes have been used.

>Watching South Park anymore after that cringey season featuring the election

I made it maybe two episodes into the current season
Just let it go, guys. South Park is done.

this.

I didn't even finish that season. It was too shitty and unfunny.

A couple episode before thay said no to beat up trump supports or it will make their ideolog stronger (Heidi going back to Cartman)

Now they attack Whitey. Sad

that stupid fucking trudeau and ike, as if canadians were interesting manly people who could stop trump jesus christ that was fucking dumb

deal with it

I think Trey and Matt are just apathetic really. A topic is a topic to them. They just want to get paid. After 21 seasons,2 video games,and a movie I'm surprised they manage to crap out some good episodes now and then.

>watching south park
Why?

I still like the music, you could tell they atleast care about that.

It's clearly parody of how leftists view shit.
No sane person blames everything on Trump and no sane person thinks he's lurking around every corner.

Wow this thread is surprisingly eye opening about how precious you people are to actually be upset about it. They make fun of both sides, every episode.

Your taste is shit and you're a fucking retard to boot.

What did they say about white people?

> triggered by cartoon

Back to tumblr, fagg0t

Basically, that you're to blame for everything. You're a racisist, misogynist, homophobe and you're the reason why Trump is in power. And they wanted you to either have nigger children or just kill yourself.

It was bad, user.

Fuck television. Stop watching television. Its all liberal bullshit. I havent watched fucking television in like 5 years now.

>t. leaf

>You're a racisist, misogynist, homophobe and you're the reason why Trump is in power
All correct and it feels good, hope it makes Matt and Trey's nigger wives nice and mad

>Watching a (((comedy))) show made by two liberal Jews.
>Surprised it's playing into the anti-white narrative.

Boy South Park is the reason so many young people are apathetic lefties. They started the whole HURR DURR WHO REALLY CAREZ?!?!?! LET PPL DO WHAT DEY WAAANNNTT

it's getting very annoying that trey and matt don't want to let go of the "muh drumpf" msm stance on trump.

I did like the IT parody, but since they're retarded about trump, it didn't go as far as it could have and it fell flat. the maga balloon made me laugh at least. They keep dropping the ball, and I can tell it's because they aren't paying very much attention to what's really going on. Their biases are showing too much, and it's making it pretty clear that they haven't been keeping up with their homework.

They've been tossing bones to Sup Forums a little more frequently, but they fall flat given the rest of the episode. They've either lost touch, or they lost their balls to the sjws. Or they're in a bubble. I would LOVE to watch that bubble burst, because then we might get some better episodes.

I'm just bitter that south park isn't better. There is so much incredible material, and they keep going for the lowest denominator.

trey is a millionaire that has been away from the common man for too long
he has a black wife and it raising a black son that isnt his, he probably hates himself and his race

>they don't agree with my politics REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its going to be really odd for people in the future watching this show for the first time and getting 3 whole seasons about trump (mr garrison as president) and how he is evil and stupid

I can't watch SP since Cartman got a gf because they're just so happy but things always end and I'll will cringe to death when that happens

I'm bitter that they're satire is weak. It's south park. They're contrarians. They don't agree with anyone's politics. They've just fallen into the liberal pit these last couple seasons. Do a refresh-watch faggot.

>he still watches television

>watch cartoon written by TWO leftist kikes
>surprised that the message is basically "FUCK DRUMPFT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUUURN!!!"

Don't be a faggot. They've taken the piss out of everyone already, don't cry because it's us whitey's turn.

>they don't agree with anyones politics
>they're liberal

matt and trey not even preparing for trump to win is where i was able to walk away with no regrets or curiosity for future work, movies and vidya included.

you deal with your faggot government. that south park shit was the gayest most jewish thing ever produced

It's not even good "le fruck Drumpfff!!" satire, even late night show anti-Trump satire has more teeth than the butthurt yet soft garbage Trey writes.

no, it's fucking not, stop making up excuses for them. it's objectivelly shit.

(((Matt Stone)))

>best single-day rewrite ever
It fucking sucked. The whole season just fell apart over this because it was obvious they had only planned it with this one option in mind.

I laffed when garrison was being lured by fox news

Do you people ever have fun, or are you like the feminists of the right, Jesus christ.

Got triggered
You were using past tense

The continued degradation of the Heidi/Cartman relationship was what bothered me the most.
One season where they work and then Cartman becomes a whiny bitch

I miss the show which was about little foul-mouthed kids getting into trouble.

Now its trendy hipster nigger bullshit.

Season 19, bro. Just rewatch season 19 and pretend it is 20 and 21.

PC principal was great. They trashed SJW more than any other TV show. It was the best season of South park.

Then Trump won and it fell off a cliff. They even admitted they don't know how to make Trump funny (as an insult). They said they would leave Trump out because they don't know how to work with it.

Obviously they lied.

>tfw you will never watch the first ten seasons for the first time again

Canada is what happens when there aren't enough rakes.

Never again!

Vag detected

South Parks whole shtick is to mock everyone on both sides, regardless of who is in the right or not so I still like them for that reason, its not cringey leftist dogshit like the simpsons or family guy

south park routinely shits on white folks in the most degrading way possible, every person who is brown has their feelings protected by south park
>the entire world will be one caramel race episode
>work mexican work! poor mexicans! go mantequilla! mexicans are hard working and abused by stuck up americans!
>the only "redpilled" guy is a fat loser with a whore for a mother
>token is smart and normal and always right unlike the rest of the boys who are fuckups or gay like tweek and craig
>the episode where randy tells the redneck to shut the fuck up about losing their jobs
>"they took our jerbs" as a whole
>stan will never "understand" what it's like to be black, token righteously tells him off
>they raped trump to death (meanwhile bush and obama got the nice treatment, bush wanted people to believe in 9/11 conspiracies while Obama tricked the USA along with John McCain)
>white "issues" are mocked as non-problems like the White family who always talk about the war on christmas or hillary's emails. the other characters just tell him it's irrelevant! its reminiscent of the nigger's go-to phrase "white tears" which is just pathetic nigger projection, just like south park is KEKED FAGGOT JEW SUBHUMAN PROJECTION

STOP WATCHING NIGGERLOVER SHOWS

>the other episodes in the season were largely fine

are we watching the same show?

>Triggered over a show written by two kikes
The absolute state of Sup Forums

It was funny Trump being in the forrest and all.
Lame shot at white people but it's kikes and cucks so no surprize there.
Still really funny.

>unironically using the word triggered
KYS

(((They took our jerbs))) was really a Jewish stab in the back, (((Wall Street))) vs Main Street.

Its funny how obsessed South Park is with Trump, I thought they said they didn't want to focus on him but this whole season has focused on him.

>it's the truth
>mexicans are extremely hardworking. the ones that aren't involved in gangs and the drug trade at any rate. But America has no right to talk about that considering it's our own drug policies/CIA that fund cartel activity.
>most people on Sup Forums are fat losers
>what are you talking about, they're all fucked up
>rednecks should shut the fuck up if you lost your job to an immigrant. if you're such a low-value citizen then you and your family deserve to die — survival of the fittest baby, capitalism 101
>another true point. the converse is also true.
>Trump, that functionally retarded, kike-loving, scam-artist demented paedophile should be raped to death. He's scum.
>what you claim to be real 'white issues; are not real white issues. The war on christmas is nothing but a fairytail cooked up by fox to get uninformed retards on the fringes of society like you worked up. Hillary's e-mail WERE definitely relevant though.

Congratulations now you found out that south park makes fun of everyone

Remember how they kept saying how they would NEVER tolerate censorship against mohammad and muslims.
Then one day one whole episode got censored and another one pulled.
They did nothing to protest at all!!!
You have to realize that they are buch of self serving assholes, making themselves richer. That's it.

South Park has always been about that, if you had paid attention. Ever notice how Chef was painted to be the sensible and pragmatic voice of reason more often than not? How everyone in the town that's white has some crippling form of insanity?

I haven't watched a full season of South Park in years.

I HATE the overarching plot shit they've been doing; and it's getting super tiresome for them to do current events every-fucking-episode. It's so lazy to me -- same with politicking in the show.

I'd take a million Lil Crime Stoppers over one more season of the current format.

Boiled eggs and blanched nigger fingers

I cancelled recording of SP on my DVR like two weeks ago. Let it go, user. SP is dead.

Different user but the episodes for this season were vast improvement over the mess that was last season. There were some terrible episodes but there were a few that were alright. Season finale was so shit, I don't think a lot of normies realize it was the season finale.

Don't be a nigger.

It's satire. It's supposed to be ridiculous.

The whole point of framing this as "the whites" fault is that it's not the whites fault.

Retarded fuck.

What's this "timeline" thing?
I'm not from Sup Forums

South Park makes fun of EVERYONE.
Jesus Christ you people.

If people can't tell who/what they're satiring, it's not good satire, not to mention that all the jokes are lame now.

We can laugh at Trump if its an actual good joke. They had some good visual gags in the red MAGA balloon (IT) and the Fox trap (a FOX panel in the middle of the woods). Its the overarching laziness and lack of progression of any arc that frustrates its Trump supporting viewers who have been with the show since the beginning; its been 3 seasons of anti-Trump and we're STILL on the "Trump is a monster" thread of thinking.

go back to r/eddit

they're mormons swiss miss

I cringed, not because of the shilling, but due to the poor quality of shilling

this writters are probably 20 yro college girls, the point they try to make are just stupid and wrong

its very condescending and insulting to intelligence

TV is shit, it's worse than shit it's genuinely harmful.
Go outside you faggot

REDDIT LEAVE NOW

Longtime fan, can't wait for its cancellation now.

>last week, Kyle was in Canada, cut his hair and underwent a personality change
This week;
>NONE OF THAT MATTERS LOL
>KYLE'S BACK IN AMERICA, NO ADVENTURE IN CANADA WITH TERRANCE AND PHILLIP
>SO MUCH BUILDUP FOR NOTHING (((AGAIN)))
so gay. Just do an episode where someone gets shoved up Mr.Slaves ass again. Go back to being a fun show where the celebrity of the week gets fucked up. Do something with the memberberries. They've forgotten basic storytelling. Every episode for the last few seasons feels like stories authored by third graders that can't figure out an ending and just leave shit to hang.

I've never stepped foot on reddit
I'm from other boards you faggot
You wouldn't know that though because you've only ever been on Sup Forums, you're probably a typical kekistani faggot who first heard of Sup Forums during the election

way to not read my comment at all, go import millions of vagina slicing niggers now

FUCK mexicans you piece of shit jesus christ and I hope santa claus cuts your niggerloving head off

They should make fun of both sides of your face.
Both are pretty ugly.

South Park has been going on for 20 years. It was only inevitable that things would get stale.

it happened
time to die

youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE

You guys remember when the Simpsons was funny?

Follow up question, do you remember when the Simpsons was considered subversive?

Jesus Christ how far we've fallen...

>my mom wouldn't let me watch the simpsons because she thought it was trash tv
>now she's showing me these cringy clips and laughing like a good goy

We don't know if Mr. Garrison nuked Canada and we DEFINITELY don't know if he was doing everything the townspeople and ESPECIALLY the sheriff were saying he was doing. Brilliant episode in people only listening and not actually watching.

I remember my parents being upset about me watching it as late as 2005.

Now they're exactly the same way, laughing at old clips other Boomers post on Facebook.