Why are our women so frail towards criticism?

why are our women so frail towards criticism?

We don't need any Brits on our movement

Why are you alt-right cucks sucking a e-celeb tits? It like you never interact with women.

>are you going to leave the alt-right
lel they talk about it like its some official organization that you sign up for.

>I'm considering leaving it!
after getting exposed as a plastic bimbo merely riding the coattails of a movement for shekels but holding completely opposite beliefs just two years ago.

>Women

She's pregnant right now so I don't blame her with the hormones

>'join' the alt right

When did this meme start again? It's like a year or 2 ago people suddenly started 'joining' this 'alt right' movement as if it were a card issuing membership-only club or some shit..

And here I was thinking it was just some MSM meme concocted to put things like Milo, Trump, the KKK, Spencer and Libertarians in the same boat as if it were a thing.

When will this meme timeline end and fuck off of my boards?

I dont even know who this is.

Some chick on the internet is hurt. Why is this one so special? Go find us some unstable progs instead

Fucking dumbshits, alt right is not an organization but a group of people with somewhat similar ideologies. Groups Like neoconservative, liberals, etc. Also exists.

All women, and not just criticism. They take any disagreement, even a math problem, and interpret it as personal criticism.

It's a pajeet-jew white nationalist youtuber.

Hope she has a miscarriage.

It's probably a niglet anyway.

>antifa op
>our women
Babby's first subversion attempt.

>, alt right is not an organization but a group of people with somewhat similar ideologies.

Not even somewhat similar. Neo nazis and Jewish Bernie bros that voted for Trump out of spite are both "alt right"

>kraut
>our
fuck off poofter

Because they're so used to getting their asses kissed?

The "okay" hand sign that Tara is showing in her avatar picture is a Masonic symbol.

Have you ever noticed how many pro-white e-celebs have red hair or have Irish or Scottish ancestry?

Two of the three largest Masonic Grand Lodges are in Ireland and Scotland.

>big on loyalty
when has any woman been loyal to me?

>woman complaining about loyalty

top kek what a fucking cunt

irony bro gtfo