Euro/pol/ time

For the next few hours most of the americas will be asleep.
Can us europeans have a coherent discussion and see with eyes unclouded by hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest

The sun never sets on Burgerland my friend.

Freedom never sleeps

Everyone that is awake should be part of this conversation. This board is in dire need of hope

I'm hopeful as fuck idk what you are talking about.

If you are that's great freedombro, but after spending years on this board. I find that a good portion of people here are very much frustrated with their current situations. Can't find their own paths, and end up wasting away years of their lives. I know /sig/ was a good attempt to fix it, but it keeps getting banned.

>This board is in dire need of hope
if only you knew

>France is going to save things

I know just too well. At first you come here for the lulz, but we all know the reason for which we stay and come back everytime

Sup Forums is eternal.

Do you mean "clouded by shitposting, and all the logical fallacies the stickie warns us about?"
Hatred is does not cloud or blind. Hatred bring clarity and form to the boundaries of defense of that which is loved and treasured. "Clouded by hate" is self defeating language.

Why not? Your whole life isn't just supposed to be an individualistic pathway that most people take, aside from sex, working and making money, you have one opportunity to leave your mark on this world before you die, why not make it count?

Poopoopeepeecacaaaa
In conclusion
The French are gay homosexuals that have sex with men while they themselves are also male

get fucked you stinky French ponce

>america
>sleeping
[laughing in burger intensifies]

Guess who's awake

You have demons that you must defeat I agree, but that does not mean that you must let yourself get blinded by that task to the point where you become a demon yourself

We keep coming back because we are all faggots that don't get enough social interaction irl and crave the (you)'s

Admit it, me replying to you is better than a drag on a cigarette or a bite of chocolate.

I wish we could range ban amerimutts. Or just have a euro/pol/ where amerimutts are range banned

sig gets banned? Why? It is very important.

>never forget

God damn deer masturbation solo amateur is my new fetish
You got anymore?

It's not politcally related, haven't you noticed how scarse they have been this past month... Its a shame, /sig/ was the reason I went from years of lurking to finally posting

>someone finally paying attention to you and your opinions

Yep very valid point

I know right, I mean like damn, I'd tap that shit

I swear these fagots know what cameras are and are just fucking with us pretending to be dumb.

Yeah we need to try having an euro/pol/ general.

Maine = Reputation in Finnish.

:DDD

Every French person i've met is an arrogant cunt. The poms should've won the 100 year war and fked you cunts into your place.

I have never met an aussie person

Yea? Good, you'd probably get glassed

you mean gassed? Whys that? I like the culture and having played rugby in college, I have an enormous amount of respect for footy players.

It feels good even when they are yelling at you.

Leafs and australians are like retarded kids that get no attention and start acting up because at least when they get beaten its some form of interaction.

hahaha ok I understand, nice one!

It must be endemic to their societies, here they have an anonymous platform that lets them scream and be whoever they please

No glassed. Look it up you wine sipping, baguette sucking faggot.
>I like the culture and having played rugby in college, I have an enormous amount of respect for footy players
Yea and I like champagne too, but you tight fucks don't allow anybody who doesn't say bonjour at the start of every sentence to call it that.

Possible, but what can I do about that? There is cancer everywhere in this world, which brings us back to my initial point

Knock knock motha fuckas. North America is always watching you smelly fucks.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48

I've been up since 4am, faggo

Good job, here have a (you)

You never had a point other than
>I like the culture and having played rugby in college, I have an enormous amount of respect for footy players
Simply put, you cunts are arrogant and think you're the best culture in dare I say it, all of the West.
Take a hike cunt, at least Hitler showed an ounce of respect for the English. You cunts are soulless and still believe you're at war with the brits.

It's an Anglo world and these frogs are just living in it.

As I said before I dont know a lot about australia since I have never lived there, therefore I restrain to talk about things I don't know. If you hate french so much, that's totally fine with me, as in the end it doesn't have an impact

Never trust an Anglo, friend. It could cost you your life.

After all we did for these cunts, they're still salty that we clipped their wings.

>as in the end it doesn't have an impact
Blah blah blah *insert French superiority gesture* blah blah blah blah, i've heard it all. I don't care Pierre, i simply don't care about what u have to fking say about Australia.
You can listen when I say that we're far better than these faggotsand it goes without saying these faggotsaswell.
Cronulla Riots happened, next time it'll be Paris Riots. Just so we can sort you tight cunts out.

It's funny that we are all still so divided about the past while our western civilization, culture and way of life are threatened by external forces.

>that much hatred

Eh, I'm happy with that. Lets me make more banter and pointless arguments with retarded aussies, drunk anglos, fat burgers and FUCKING PR*SSIANS.

The only thing im divided about is how France hasn't been partitioned between England, Germany and Italy.

>Let's just let it all go to the eternal archives while the world goes on

There were many attemps, which in the long term never succeeded.

WWI was almost faught between the brits and the french over colonial disputes in the 1900s

So what are you smelly muzzie lovers up to? Something faggy and pretentious no doubt.

There will be a religious conflict in europe in the next 15-30 years, our problem is similar to the ethnic and racial problem the united states are facing

kek confirms in 2044 apparently... sad

Europol?
Wouldn't Franco/pol/
Kraut/pol/ or dare i say Brit/pol/ suffice?

>IDF: Paving the Way to a better Israel

>faces of pol

I'm all for it. How hard is it for you guys to get guns? Here in Texas it's retarded easy.

Its actually not as bad as people think. Just not the culture to own one! Never shot a gun myself.

Yeah there could be mass shootings everyday, but as it is v controlled, people resolved to use knives and artisanal explosives

roll

Or just make your own chan and get off ours

>88
>spain
Good post

OH FVGGG

Gonna cocaine this thread one last time