England is covered in snow

>england is covered in snow

muh globule w-warming tho

Other urls found in this thread:

wetter.com/hd-live-webcams/deutschland/frankfurt-skyline-stadt-frankfurt-am-main/533298891af60/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s called clim8 change now m8

too bad it doesnt snow in los angeles

those ignorant nigger loving cunts

Spacedemocrat gay RT

>no snow here yet
I JUST WANT 6 FEET OF SNOW ALL WINTER FUCK

Has anyone ever considered that global warming is just egalitarianism applied to the weather itself

>too hot
IT'S NOT EQUAL REEEEEEE

>too cold
IT'S NOT EQUAL REEEEEEE

It's like they even want the temperature to be uniform

Errr...The problems on the left are the ones being tackled by green policies over here...Litteraly just add methane and carbon dioxide on the left and you also cover global warming.

No it isn't

you realize that half the shit on the left causes the shit on the right, right?

Carbon and methane are not pollution. They labelled co2 as a pollutant in USA. These bête trogs will do anything to steal more from working class people.

Human breath is 40,000 ppm co2.
Save the planet kill yourself

England is the ugliest fucking place in the world. You live like you did in 1890, but with 50% of the population being niggers and arabs.

>living in the West Midlands
Sad!

>England
>ugliest place in the world
Think again kiddo

It's called "every quirk in temperature is sign of the apocalypse now"

>what does "average" mean the thread

Left issues are the cause for the right issues.
R A R E
A
R
E

If that is the best you can offer, the Norwegian is right.

>flag
Father?

>what is statistics and temporary differences
Stop denying a fact

I'm looking out my window right now and although its cold it's a sunny day and the only snow I can see is on some hills miles away

Frankfurt, Germany

wetter.com/hd-live-webcams/deutschland/frankfurt-skyline-stadt-frankfurt-am-main/533298891af60/

Everyone is sperging out this yesr when it is just el nino/la nina like in the 90s.

Since we have discovered all that global warming shit was politicised and they just went sjw and pushed out any scientist who questioned it, I have come to the conclusion it was made uap to serve 2 important purposes.

1. Agenda 21, part of which was to allow NFPs to be set up in your country to tackle climate change and do all the other commie shit subverting sovereignty

And.,

2. Be a big psychological wet blanket for millenials so they felt like they had no future and anyone who didnt believe it was literally killing to great rapid desperation for massive change

Throw the gfc in and you have a huge crisis for kids.

The latest sustainable development un bullshit thing, agenda 2030, is all social engineering and zero environmental plants ie engineeeing white people out of job and home.

And kids are all mental and want communism because they have been taught to beg for it from participation trophy crap.

If i am right, climate change shit will just stop being mentioneed in the msm and they will focus on economic plight and pop numbers.

Need to sleep.
* literally killing them to create desperation

End of climate change shit because it has served its purpose and everyone has accepted handing energy to new billionaires, democrst supporting billionaires, not oil tycoon republicans. The transfer of power to tyrannical fucks is complete. Thanks bill clinton.

>2017
>still doesn't understand how global warming works

You flattened most of our nice shit, remember?

it doesn't

so there's nothing to understand

>much covered in snow

It was normally covered in snow every winter when I was a kid, you fuckwit.

People panicking now are weak as shir and wouldn't have survived a decade or two ago.

>top graph is global temperature
>bottom is European temperature
Retard. Look at how the gulf stream is predicted to be affected by warming--if it cuts off, North and West Europe will get colder, even as global averages increase.

jej

Just stop posting you brainlet cunt

muslims haven't seen snow before

Delete your account.

delete yourself

kill yourself

Fuck I love this meme

You global warming denying retards have done this to yourselves; snow in winter and sun in summer. I hope you're fucking happy, you retards!

t. I get my information from the evening news