OY VEY

OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnRqqCBODXs
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put up more signs I guess?
Maybe put a few in Hebrew.

Yes its a bit racist to expect Jews to know English. Its only fair the sign be translated.

Nothing wrong with being racist just saying these hebrews are a bit thick so you need to really drive the point home.
youtube.com/watch?v=UnRqqCBODXs

so are they checking your nose and skull when you enter this hostel?

I'd hope so.

is he........dare I say it..../ourguy/?

Anyone with traits in pic related is extremely dangerous to homo-sapiens.

Give me a quick rundown, what is the significance of skull structure and who/what is your pic related depicting?

A group of neanderthalls survived and are wanting to exact revenge for almost exterminating them all through either breeding or conquest, They fight by proxy using our own people against us, So only our numbers diminish in battles with them since they are few.

Jews don't speak Hebrew. They're imposters.

they are not human but they look similar.
You can tell by their facial features namely a receeding forehead and low braincase and very large nose, they also have an excessively large rib cage compared to their waist.

Please understand I am not even talking about humans it doesn't matter what they call themselves they are not even the same species, we are closer to niggers than we are to them, They do not live as we do.

how do i get polish citizenship

their skin tone also comes in a variety of colours including black and asian tones, they are not those people however they are imposters as you say but their impostering goes further than you would guess, They are great at infiltration.

Who are the Neanderthals you speak of? What name are they known as today? What proxy battles are being fought on their behalf? How have they infiltrated us so deeply that we allow them to control us? Why don't I ever hear about this anywhere else?

take a look at sarah silverman's rib cage in her shower picture, she is not a human she only looks like us we do not have such ribcages.

They will not stop untill we are all dead or they are all dead.

>the government is responsible for what a single company does
this is why nobody likes the ADL
they create far more antisemitism than they ever ""solve""

Alot of Bergs and Steins, Peterson is one.
You do hear about it you just don't realize what you are seeing.

Founder of Google for example.

You participate in these proxy battles but don't even realize it that is how far you are in.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

So if im russian monarchist can i stay for a night? Can Pole and Ruski finally be friends?

In all honestly you should be allowed to do this in a free™ country

Seems neanderthal DNA makes you superior no?

No room at inn is polish for fuck off we're full

A quick way to tell is their forehead length, homosapiens have an almost uniform forehead curve angle

While neanderthalls have a much steeper slope.

Compare the braincase length , forehead length

Less brain matter is a bad thing.

who the fuck is the ADL to make demands of a sovereign nation?

also its not hard to write an app that lists all possible connections then orders them its like a 20 minute job but it took neanderthalls years and years.

Is it? according to pol neanderthals rule the world, don't they?
If not what's your actual problem? Get some basic logics going.

I literally have this structure and im not a stein or berg or any kind of jew

watch defamation doco made by the israeli guy. they were going around europe to consult govs on how to behave better. i think it was ukraine.

ukraine is good goy: the country
I dislike Russia heavily but I dislike Ukraine more.

POLAND BEST COUNTRY FUCK COMMIES

this is one retarded image

They might as well rename themselves the Global Anti Defamation Thought Police.

source?
The fucks the ADL doing in Poland?

makes me proud to be half polski. they know damn straight the jews are full of shit

haha, dobrze
>manager have right to deny entry to anybody, fuck you, this is not USA

this
they are doing this and other bullshit

The guy on the left is one of the richest in Poland lel

Sometimes I don't get you Poland. You mad at Germans for supposedly removing kikes from Poland but you hate kikes and don't want them in Poland?

If you only removed kikes, no one would mind.
But you also killed 4 million+ of polish Catholics.
>inb4 collateral damage

My business, my choice.

>muh 4 millions
Fake news

It doesn't work like that anymore on this planet.
If you discriminate (((someone))) you could land in jail or pay hefty fines.

>New York, NY, June 27, 2016 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today hailed the Supreme Court’s historic 5-3 decision in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt, which struck down a Texas anti-abortion law.

My body, my choice.

Not if Poland sets a new standard.

Not really, Germans killed somewhere in between 5.2mil - 6.4 mil of polish citizens.
Roughly 2 mil were jews.
Those are estaminates by Norman Davies

If we somehow managed to pull this, honestly I would drop few tears of joy.
But realistically that's not going to happen

consulting is different, thats giving advice you can ignore. this is some shitty organization making a DEMAND of a sovereign nation.

what's ADL? are they a worldwide NGO or something? do they hold Israel to the same standards? why are jews only allowed to be an ethnostate?

>even when you don't let them in, they find a reason to sue.

Kikes may be "lawful", but they are still niggers.

This isnt america bro.

kek

Stop stealing our shiny pebbles hooknose tribe

Stop posting the neanderthal meme it is retarded

pic related for those out of the loop

well its of a subversive vermin so.

the line doesn't even trace along his head

Why are they smiling, Sup Forums?

I'm going to have to learn to suck Slavic cock for survival against the commie menace, aren't I? Seems to be the only men with any balls.

Rumor has it the Jewish entrance is around back, near the kitchen