Earrings

Do you agree that anything outside of 9 is degeneracy?

earrings are for women.
any man with pierced ears is a faggot.

If you're female, anything outside of one on each ear lobe. If you're male, any piercing is degenerate.

9 is the most degenerate.

No. Daith piercings for migraines actually work rather well for some people. That's hardly degenerate. Migraines suck.

FPBP

Case closed

all of these can be removed and the ear will heal. gauges are the degenerate option

how bout no earings

there is nothing more to discuss

Earrings are gross enough on women

On a guy? Needs to be shot. I literally can't respect a man who wears jewlery

hmmmmmm

What's your point? It's called Jewelry for a reason

I agree, any earring looks bad.

fpbp

Anything INCLUDING 9 is degeneracy if you are a male.

Never heard of that before. Did you get one for migraines? Did it actually work?

yep

And only for women

Yeah because goyim pay 15k for 250 quids worth (if even) of gold with some borderline useless gemstones in them.

Ear rings have purpose of paying people for your burial in case of your death and decoration.
Decoration is only acceptable for females. And going outside of 9 has its point only if they have fugly face and want people to be distracted.

There are some girls with 1 that are pretty cute in Japan.

is only one earing a 75% chance then?

this

It works more often than not, whether placebo or whatever I have performed hundreds on people with migraines and in some cases they have instant relief.

Just as any placebo in 30% of cases.

I know a girl who has these and swears blind they stop migraines, only has her lobes pierced too as far as I can tell. The brain is electro-chemical so there may be a mechanism by which it works.

>mom didn't let you get an earring

What's next? Tattoos are degenerate?

It's okay for male to wear piercings if he is a 18XX pirate.

i have a seven with a thicker gauge ring it's looks gr9 haha get cummed on nerds

> Tattoos are degenerate?
Not all of them. Saint Russian Emperor had dragoon tattoo on sleeve as memory about his travel in Japan as crown prince.

This way we know, that keepsake and symbolic tattoos are fine. Purely decorative tattoos are meant to distract people from your fugliness and are just wrong.