>in my country we have problem

And that problem is the leaf.

he will shit up all your threads

The leaf is incurable

You ruined the song...

Throw the jew down the well.

No its...

Rake the leaf down the well...

I live in Alberta, That's like blaming Texas for LA's problems, you fag.

>THrow the Austrian down the well,
>For their country is not freee
>They're the birthplace of Autism
>let the world remain free

Learn to take a joke you fucking leaf...

"No!"

>Alberta

you lot have little better to do than shitpost since the oil barrel got too low to make drilling oilsands worth it

LOL. Better.

lmao easterner detected (or perhaps BC faggot.) Stay butthurt, my province is the breadbasket of this shit country and you literally depend on us. I have a rich history in my city and could retire on Dairy Queen wages while you struggle to pay the electric bill.

>rich history
>Alberta

youre a third gen immigrant at best who happens to live on oil deposits

above my country there is problem
and that problem is the leaf
he will shit in all your threads
never give a bump

rake the leaf into a pile
so my forum will not suck
you must mulch him into fibers
then we finally rid of cuck

THROW THE LEAF DOWN THE WELL

AND CLOG ALL OUR CISTERNS

Is trudeau a closet homo?

and here you are upset that I don't have to work for a living lmao stay mad you Tim Horton's employee. Enjoy paying rent haha.

DAILY REMINDER:
>DAILY REMINDER:
DAILY REMINDER:
>DAILY REMINDER:

December 7 2014 7:10pm
A former university of Ottawa student now a Muslim convert spends six minutes on camera railing against the Canadian government and promising his former countrymen will be “indiscriminately targeted”.
Jun 15, 2016
ISIS 'kill list' includes names of 151 Canadians.
November 13, 2014 1:45 pm
ISIS leader threatens Canada, says it will fight to the last man in audio recording
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, said in an audio recording released Thursday the group will fight to the last man.

He specifically singles out the United States and its allies Europe, Australia and Canada as “stumbling between fear, weakness, inability, and failure.”
11/22/17(Wed)
Trudeau sparks outrage with plan to ‘reintegrate’ ISIS terrorists into Canada
>The government revealed in late 2015 that some 180 individuals “with a nexus to Canada” had joined Islamic terrorist groups overseas, and an additional 60 had come back to Canada, according to a report by CBC’s Evan Dyer.

PART II
Offences Against Public Order
Treason and other Offences against the Queen’s Authority and Person

Marginal note:High treason

46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

>closet

yeah but he wears funny socks and knows hip-kid lingo