Is anyone else seeing a recent massive increase in subliminally anti-white commercials? not only in America...

is anyone else seeing a recent massive increase in subliminally anti-white commercials? not only in America, in Croatia we get your western comercials too, for some products, and there is always a nigger in it, at the nigger is the centre of attention, the most fun person, the person who shows direction this is what they are doing in Europe, they are doing the ''cool negro'' thing that they did in the US in the 80s now in the US they are doing the ''big brain nigger'', the black guy is always the smart guy in the commercial, the most inteligent one, that shows dumb inferior whitey how it's done
I've also noticed that most of the companies pushing this have a massive amount of Jewish shareholders and CEOs
what is the agenda behind this? are they trying to condition us so our demographic replacement won't be met with outrage, or are they just trying to make niggers look like the alpha males, or both? it's very clear that there is subtle conditioning going on and i don't like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJy3KOdyEus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a recent massive increase
No, it's been increasing steadily over the last decade.
In a marketing perspective, minority groups make up the majority of the consumer population, so it's only logical to appeal to them.

It's also best that, if in such an advertisement you need someone to be the butt of a joke/whatever-you-call-it, that that someone should be a white person. That way you won't have to deal with the negative PR resulting from the coming off as "racially offensive". It's politically acceptable to be racist towards white people in today's society, and if the ad that is gets backlash from some white people, and they take to the media, it just turns into free publicity; as CNN devotes a whole day to rambling about how "White people can't claim racism, as their culture has never experienced muh racial oppression, and therefore can't fathom what it's like to be a victim of racism!"

It's been around for a while now, you're just noticing it more.

This is why we need to start complaining. We put up with it for years

demoralisation
make people more excepting of blacks
make women want to mate with blacks etc

You mad white boy

unitedstatians are trying to make it desirable to be with minorities.
So they will reign over brown/black masses and there won't be anyone to stop them.

To add:

I've seen that commercial before; just imagine the shit storm that would erupt from that ad if the white guy, standing in for a washing machine, was replaced with a nigger. The racist insinuations they could claim honestly wouldn't even be much of a stretch to see.

And as a white person, I don't really even see this commercial as blatantly anti-white. If the white guy is suppose to be a washing machine, doesn't that just suggest that he's the most desirable and well-balanced race of washing machines around?

Recent?

>This is why we need to start complaining

Oh man, haha! It's far too late for complaining my friend. PC culture progressed past the point of no return

youtube.com/watch?v=yJy3KOdyEus
>This is a presentation done at my college a couple weeks ago titled, "It's Okay To Be White".
>The libs didn't even let the man speak, and when some bitch stole his speech towards the end, he was arrested for trying to get it back.

In Europe the vast majority of consumers are Europeans

When America sneezes the world catches a cold..

When America sneezes the world catches a cold.

>In Europe the vast majority of consumers are Muslims

Fixed that for you, mate

just add it to the list of reasons why all the faggots kikes and feminists in hollywood sports reporting and advertisisng should be rounded up and all executed in public

It does the opposite. Even leftists are waking up and radicalizing.

Corporations and politicians will always side with the majority. Burgerland is now 56% white, and we all know at the very least 6% of that is pro-nigger. In other words, burgerland is lost.

there's also been a recent massive increase in AR15 sales....curious.

I watched (((The Dark Tower))) last week, pretty shit film. The bits that stood out were the Diversity refugee camp, and the gunslinger realising he had to be the father figure for the faggot autistic kid. Practically nothing else happened in the film

>Even leftists are waking up and radicalizing

you're definitely not wrong about the radicalizing, but they're radicalizing against their own fucking race!!!

the video embedded is proof of this!!! It's fucking painful to watch!

dont you have a liquor store you should be robbing jamal-kun?

Maybe its different in cities, here I'm seeing a lot of it especially thanks to Ape-X.

Not only in commercials the neural net also want you to be least racists.

The U.N. tried before them and Disney, Truman accepted immigrants and Hoollywood always wanted a multiracial society.

Despise all of their efforts, you still cling to a pre-modern feudalistic view of the world.

What's wrong with you user-kun?

>recent
>FUCK TRUMP! FUCK HUWYTE PEEPUL!
>BLACK LIVES MADDA IS A PEACEFUL PROTEST GROUP!
>ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE IS A TERROR GROUP!

Why would Tyrone be mad?