Isn't it funny that you retards have to pretend this Swedish manchild who makes videos for little girls is a comedic...

Isn't it funny that you retards have to pretend this Swedish manchild who makes videos for little girls is a comedic genius because he made a joke about killing jews?

When did we ever do that? Give me an example

>he wasn't in Rewind 2017

What happened?

how far did you reach up your ass to pull out that shite

u mad

he made a video about it he wasnt invited. also predicted the video is gonna left wing

Y u mad Tho?

He's pretty okay, not a cuck at all

His videos getting demonetized regularly and him not being invited to rewind just tells you he's doing something right

Death to all jews

Considering he has 58 million subscribers and still hasn't fallen to liberal degeneracy, one has to give him respect for that.

Nobody says he's a comedic genius but he is /ourguy/ and we will support our lads.

Probably one of the NazBol fags that've been raiding Sup Forums over the past week or so.

>Joke

I once made eggs and one of them had two yolks.

WTF kind of slide thread is this? Sage

The funny part is that you only need to pay $5 for this

I loved leftist commentary on the indians with the sign. They thought the outfit they wore were genuinely their normal clothes and were outraged that pdp made fun of poor illeterate jungle savages. Shows their true colors.

Illiterate I mean. Jesus christ.

Nice try, Pewds, you're still our Fuhrer-to-be.

yeah, he mad!

NO MORE REPLIES BEYOND THIS POINT

S A G E

Fuck you