Is this the most red-pilled movie ever?

In "The Room" Starring Tommy Wiseau, we learn how he works at a bank where (((someone))) promisses him a raise and a better position in the bank itself. After not getting the promotion Johny (Tommy Wiseau) says: "the bank saves money, they are using me and I am the fool"
Did he expose (((the bank))) with the movie? Is the movie actually about the jewish controlled banking system which enslaves every nation on the planet?

fuck off franco

The Room is a tragedy about what happens when a natural ultraalpha male cucks himself for shekels and a thot.

Johnny: "we have a (((client))), at (((the bank))) we'll make a lot of money"
Mark: What client?
Johnny: I cannot tell you, It's confidential

It is redpilled because it shows vile nature of women, beta bux and alpha fucks and destruction of a great man by an unfaithful female and Mark's sex life.

>)

that's what the average viewer thinks it's about. beneeth, there is the ultimate red-pill, warning the world about the jewish banking system

>redpilled
>kills himself in the end
Funny story Marc.

On another note, how can you watch this legally now? I can't find it anywhere here in Australia.

That's bullshit he never kill himself, he did NAAAT

He accidentally exposed (((bankers))),thots and le best friend meme at the same time.

It's a warning about how not to be. Johnny is a courageous and noble individual filled with self-giving and love, for everyone. He's the father of orphans (Denny), the lover of whores (Lisa), the patroller of thots (Lisa's mom and laughing at Mark's story about the cheating bitch), the shuffler of drug dealers (Denny's dealer), the patron of neighborhood businesses (florist), the best friend to doggies, the uplifter of betas (the guy that gets married), and the man whom Chads want to befriend to (Mark).

But Johnny's tragic flaw is his altruism. He fails to see Lisa's shallow interest in his money, he overlooks her hateful disposition, and he fails to see Mark's interest in her grow.

He viewed other people as much better than they were, and when they betrayed his naïveté, he reacted in resentment and rage. And he killed himself to separate himself from the world which he had loved so much but seemingly hated him.

The Room is a warning about the dangers of pathological altruism of the kind that ultrachads almost always suffer from.

I.e. Johnny is an Jesus allegory

Unexpectedly really redpilled for a animated movie.

kek

Exactly. Lisa is entirely loathesome, and entirely believeable. There are a ton of Lisas out there with doting boyfriends/husbands providing well for them so they can sit around getting bored and come up with ways to fuck it up for everyone.

In the real world, a Lisa moves in with Mark after destroying all their friendships, and then within a year she's cheating on him because he got boring too.

Not even worth coming to pol anymore. Either shareblue, ex-Redditers, or corporate shilling.

Please read the graphic novel instead of watching that regurgitated burger garbage that's flatter than a comic.

It's about being a shitty Jesus. It's what to avoid if you have the blessings of Johnny.

Based the room

it's an allegory of nations:
Lisa is America and is The Woman in the Red Dress, the Whore of Babylon representing how the country got seduced by the Dark Side.

Tommy is the foreigner.. the foreign country that allies with U.S. and has only the best of intentions.

We see as the movie plays out how America treats its foreign allies by lying, cheating and backstabbing, acting in a totally psychopathic manner.

Ohhhh I know.

Americaball is dead. RIP. He had an Uncle Sam top hat. Replaced by the imposter ZOGball.

ZOGball's father is UKball, but her mother is Israelcube. That explains everything.

CHEEP CHEEEP CHHEEEEEEEEEP
OH HAI MAARRRKKKK!!

I cannot tell ((you)) that, it's (((confidential)))
Anyway how is ((((((your))))))) sex life?

Not only exposes the (((bankers))) but also (((lawyers))) and (((women)))

also, note by Tommy's drooping eye that he is a victim of trauma-based mind control as is clearly shown to us on the cover.

He was mind controlled by his time-traveling handlers to make "THE ROOM" and subliminally wake up a critical mass of people to fight in the Great Meme War of 2016 thereby paving the way for the Trump presidency.

We in Tommy's World now.

Yes, OP– and the titular "Room" is a gas chamber.