Reminder that absolute NO ONE watched or talked about Madoka until Mami LITERALLY lost her head...

Reminder that absolute NO ONE watched or talked about Madoka until Mami LITERALLY lost her head. How does it feel like to fall for such obvious clickbait, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.puella-magi.net/Threads
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought people talked about loli stuff before that

Reminder that absolute NO ONE watched or talked about Neon Genesis Evangelion until Unit-01 LITERALLY lost her head. How does it feel like to fall for such obvious clickbait, Sup Forums?

>He doesn't know about Chidamari Sketch

Lurk moar

Some people just don't have the noggin to stay ahead of the crowd.

That's not true, unless you mean retards on MAL or Youtube or wherever you stupid faggots come from

nice alternative facts you got there.

>shaft, butcher, aniplex, kajiura, ume
>massive preshow threads
>opening scene set to MAGIA
>runes
>speculah

The witches and their symbolism was some of the best parts of this show

Nice historical revision there, buddy.

When was that image made? It's pretty good up until episode 8

the image was updated several times. I think that version was made around episode 2

You can tell it's from before episode four since it doesn't have Kyouko's name

I'm falling for your clickbait.

It was already the most discussed and shat on show on Sup Forums that season due to SHAFT and Ume's designs. Plus Fractale was airing and this was at the height of the Yamakan/Shinbo face-off so everyone was shitposting in the threads for both shows.

Actually, looking back at that season Winter of 2011 was pretty great. Gosick, Korean Zombie, Madoka, Mitsudomoe, and then both Dragon Crisis AND Fractale each of which are considered some of the biggest anime failures of all time (how the fuck did we get both in the same season?)

>tfw Mami will never give you head

Yeah right

Reminder that absolute NO ONE watched or talked about Kimi no Na wa until the Japanese LITERALLY lost their head and made it the highest grossing anime film of all time.

The show had an enormous amount of hype before even episode 1 because of Shaft, Urobochi and Ume designs.

sure thing, OP

wiki.puella-magi.net/Threads

I miss 2010.

2010 was 7 years ago.

MAKE IT STOP

But seriously, Sup Forums was so much less casual then. I can't imagine something like the pre-season threads happening on any board except /m/ nowadays

I actually remember the first Madoka thread I've seen on Sup Forums, some good few months before it aired.

Shaft had just fucked up and slipped the fact that Urobuchi was involved with the production and people were already theorizing how he would grimdark things up when all we had to go for were a few promotional images like that one poster of Homura helping Madoka hold her bow.

Reminder that you weren't there
There was a shitstorm after episode 3, sure, but I remember talking about it before then.
It just all seemed too perfect.
I think the majority of the discussion was about those runes, and the cool natures of the witch domains with their janky animation

I actually watched Madoka believing it would be a cute magical girls series.
I was very sad.

But it was. Look at how fucking cute this magical girl is.

Reminder that Devil Homura makes my dick rock hard.

But it was a cute series about hopes and dreams

>believing it would be a cute magical girls series
so did madoka.

And homura, in a way.

clickbait wasn't a word in 2011
and you weren't born yet

Does anyone else remember the theories about Homura being Madoka from the future?

I remember when the theories started to go full retard around episode 7 and I started to lose interest in the threads.

I don't know if it was linked in the threads but there was a Google doc that people would use to write shitpost theories like the possibility of a baseball episode.

I even remember watching gg's release of Arakawa which included Madoka PVs. The hype was real, OP. I'm sorry you missed it.

Besides fansub drama this is the thing I miss the most about the days before total Crunchyroll domination. It was always fun when they left the CMs in

You don't know what clickbait means and you weren't on Sup Forums at that time anyway.