What skills and characteristics will be most in demand in 10 years?

What skills and characteristics will be most in demand in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Xwr9k8IvU
youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prostitution

sucking robo dick

Breathing still even if air is unbreathable.

Post-nuclear apocalypse survival skills.

Survival skills

Coding.
Block chain.
AI.
Automation engineers.
Security (Hax0rs)

sucking d!ck

That's already on track to be replaced. Some whore houses have seen more demand for their bots than the flesh whores.

Yeah, I can see these being in demand. I wish I had studied this stuff like 10 years ago.

>What skills and characteristics will be most in demand in 10 years?
The willingness to work harder than ever while also not being paid as immigrant and robotic/AI labor will do your same job for practically free.

All physical labor jobs will attempted to be automated and the rest will go to 3rd world immigrants or outsources out of your country altogether.

Desk jobs or any job requiring an education/skill that can be taught to an AI will be replaced by that AI or done away with completely.

Why pay a 1st world lazy fuck when there is a horde of 3rd worlders who will work just so they can stay in the country or a robot/AI that will work for free.

Humans in the workforce are obsolete.

Make your own got damn demand you fucking cuck. Do you always want to work for someone else? Your mission in life should be true financial freedom not I hope some employer finds me to be an attractive tool.

anything about electricity and coding

I hope the sun errupts and causes an EMP killing all electronics

to be honest

International women´s literature studies in the 14th century BC.

white people

>in demand

Nothing to do with OP's question, autismo

Kebab removal.

10 years from now niggers will be looked at as the joke they really are, and even stacies will stop fetishizing these ridiculous pets
i stand behind my prediction

Cannibalism obv

Automation and robotic engineers/repairmen/architects?

Volunteers for moon/mars colonies. So whatever careers would be needed for such a fantasy.

Being a woman – the future is female, after all.

none,robots will do the jobs and u will get ubi

mostly nothing will change, I don't know why you even thinking, I would rather wonder about next 30 years, because we will have employment crisis and scandal in third world countries

Straight men

Fluffing your wife's bull.

>Coding.
Specifically Java, Python, good ole C++ (Game Software)
>Block chain
Knowing that (((Feinstein))) wants a bill in place to require documentation of transactions
>AI
>Automation engineers
Understanding how to program PLC's, DCS, making graphics panel displays (Minecraft for adults is known as 'AutoCAD'; a very good skill to have). To know IT is to have an intricate understanding of telecommunications(they are one in the same save; for new technologies moving everything to digital)
>Security (Hax0rs)
Specifically, those who go to a vocational school to learn nothing but IT Security and immerse themselves in the technology; surrounding themselves with other professionals and in a best case scenario, starting a company
>don't forget/overlook Blue collar trades. They are the staples of any stable society

Wheelsmith

being alive?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Xwr9k8IvU

All depends on how fast AI/robotics will go, speed seems to be picking up. And if so, first jobs that'll be gone are in exhaustive labour, such as factory work.

In total numbers
- Service staff
- Defense/Police
- Healthcare
- Coding

If you're not starting a company and picking a high skilled profession now, I'd go with something like electrical engineering with coding/AI and maybe even psychology components.

being a shill or front man for (((someone))) to corrupt society, give false propaganda, be crisis actors, produce fake studies claiming toxic things are safe, etc. helps if you are a easily blackmailed pedo so your loyalty is assured. applications available at your local mason or eastern star lodge amongst other venues.

weather and climate researchers, meteorologists

volcanolgists, Seismologists, geologists

anthropologists, archaeologists

all these fields will have a boom

Anything related to surviving in post-apocalypse world.

Marketing.

Agility and stealth will be important for lone survivors but anyone lucky enough to be in a large group should put points into max health and small arms so they can raid the costco for tins of cat food.

The skills of this guy.

nice gay flag.

Ha ha Mohammed is right again.

Not being a straight white male

individual humans are going to be nearly obsolete in ten years

the in demand commodity is going to be a country that has no niggers

anal resilience

Non-white

unlikely

they cant feed themselves, make their guns, lay their electricity lines, etc

they'll all die the very moment china/america demands it

They can feed themselves and have for centuries, AK knockoffs have literally been made by illiterate blacksmiths in Afghan villages, and there are plenty of Muslim engineers capable of laying electrical lines.

What they have and we don't is family values.

Homosexuals don't build houses.

Willpower and aim

gleeful murder killings

they cannot lay electrical lines. saudi arabia paid pacbell to do it and half of the me doesnt have access.

their industrial food supply train is fully maintained by us/russian support (as a hedge against the other)

most of the people in the me literally don't have jobs and they sit around all day. the revolution in egypt happened in part bc 50% of the men 16-26 didn't have a job

you literally don't understand. they're as soft as people in developed countries, even though they have nothing. they literally do nothing all day. I invite you to take a look yourself

their children die if they don't get outside support. look at yemen. they don't have port access (to america) and they starve

in vene currently the only difference from before to today is they cant buy foreign food using their oil. literally the only difference. and they are starving to death

Hopefully machinists or I’ve wasted 2 years of my life so far.

halal slaughter

A capable human being should become a jack of all trades, and if possible, master of some.
Personally I'm enrrolling for an EE degree, what else should I know? I'm thinking of minoring CS

Important things to know: how to shoot/drive/survival skills, fix appliances, plumbing, how to build a house.
Also it's important to know some languages: English, Spanish, Chinese are the top 3 imho.
What do you think?

And something really important is reading a lot, philosophy mostly, so your wits are on the edge (also math).

Refining gas/oil.

data

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM

Adoption
Since the last 500 billion years

360noscope

Bitcoiners

No. This market is oversaturated already.

Based Sudoku

Probably:

Any trade skills really.
Hunting and fishing.
Leather working.
Farming.

Economies will become more localized going forward, largely due to the decline of easily accessible land and shore petroleum reserves which can produce cheap, abundant oil. The age of continuously stocked supermarkets will reach its end.

>Age of supermarkets over
>No oil means no way to produce energy
>Being this schizo

>removal
/thread

>What skills and characteristics will be most in demand in 10 years?
Kebab removal.

I can tell you which ones won't. And that's city fags who can sit at a computer for 8-10 hours doing mundane nonsense. Soon AI will convert a skyscraper full of jobs for a corporation down to a small server room.

Automation will affect cityfags more than the "suburban and rural retards".

I'm ready