So this moron drinks 12 cans of toxic aspartame filled cans of diets coke

So this moron drinks 12 cans of toxic aspartame filled cans of diets coke..

If that's not enough he binge watches news for 8 hours a day.

why do you still support him Sup Forums ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5163579/Trump-drinks-12-Cokes-watches-8-hours-news-day.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You believe everything you read lol? Yea, I'm sure he watches 8 hours of news a day. The same news that just runs the same 5 minute "Trump 2 Scoops" shit every hour.

Because soda and television aren't as important as work input and political policy.
Also a tv on in the background with news doesn't exactly count as watching tv.

Saged

m-muh god empuwuh, I will never say anything bad about h-him!

I support him because he's the fucking president.
>dailymail
SAGE

It's at a point where I actually wish you little faggots are getting paid

muh fake news

I thought he was always playing golf? Maybe he really is a time-traveler, to pack all that golf and TV into mere 24-hour days with his other duties.

oi my name is not on there !

>dailymail.co.uk
So are you killing yourself today? or going to church? inquiring minds want to know

More like drinking beer with me mates in the pub..

Coke or Pepsi?

Lot of faggot shills tonight.

>drinking beer with me mates in the pub
I go to church half drunk almost every week, in fact I'm having a few breakfast beers right now, cheers

muh "that wasn't real communism". You guys are responding with the same jokes. Get a little less sloppy. It's pathetic.

We're going to back him all the way because life isn't worth living as a bugman going from the next gadget to the next, with no love for family or country.

He was smart, smartest person he ver knew, but he couldn't relate to the regular american that way so he felt the need to dumb himself down to be one with the people.

Same thing Reagan did.

>Trump keeps in touch with the world around him.

>Trump keeps himself refreshed and energized with a non-alcoholic drink

don't see anything wrong here

I support him, but then I'm not on the payroll of that faggot David Brock

> world collapses around us
> worries about pepper-fruit flavored seltzer water

Because although he moves no slower or faster than any previous president at least some of the minute things he gets done I can mostly support not to mention in that shit show of a position his antics are a little breath of fresh air and funny. Really shows how useless the position truly is.

i'll just leave this here

Dangerous to drive in the morning user. Could feel sober and still blow.

Could have any drink in the world shipped to you for free. Drinks caffeinated piss, the flavor best described as fizz or carbonation.

TWO SIXPACKS?!?

People still unironically think aspartame is bad

I usually walk, it's only 3 blocks up the street, I think I might miss today, massively hung over and the breakfast beers did not help

My name hasnt been called yet. Do I keep bumping?

But when you give ridiculous dosages to rats, they get cancer!

ACCORDING TO SOURCES

SOURCES SAID

ETC.

WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS BEFORE

HMMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Blackpill me on aspartame Sup Forums

Preferably in rambling conspiracy jpeg meme format

Sorry opfag but that's regular coke which is laden with auger but definitely not aspertame

It is a brain toxin by way of killing brain cells at an alarming rate

The FDA banned it decades ago but then government got lobbied into unbanning it

sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html

Michael Obummer fucked over entire school lunches, no one cried about that, dutch nigger

THEYRE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

Will this drop diet coke's sales? Is this his revenge on diet coke?

>why do you still support him Sup Forums ?
Because he supports Israel only democracy in ME

TRUMP:
>doesnt drink coffee
>doesnt smoke
>doesnt drink beer or literally any type of alchohol

his only vice is eats junk food like the rest of the middle class americans who work 75% of the time because of society is fucked so you enjoy the little things.

hes not like some elite rich fuck who thinks they are too good to eat a fast food burger with the common folks.
(this is why the elite never accepted him)
(Bloodlines are more important that gained wealth to them)

Obama was a insane smoker and drinker btw.
even during his first campaign pre primaries and was covered up his whole 8 years.(he smoked in the white house)
theres even evidence that he did coke.

you will never catch hillary eating a bigmat with a frosty with nuggets and fries.
(she prefers the blood banks)
you might run into trump though.

> chugs diet Coke
> binges on information
> treats each day as an ova of his own anime
> Jewish media are the enemy

One of us confirmed

On the episode of Jerry Seinfeld "comedians in cars" they go to the white house at 10ish am, Obama has an aide come up to him with a Starbucks cup full of gin, he admits it and laughs. And I believe it was crack, not coke

>chugs diet Coke
I chug beers, but other than that ok

Cause leftits elected this donkey faced traitor and he ruled over the country poorly for 8 years straight.
He opened the flood gates and bused strangers into the white neighborhoods.

He served foreign interests above our own at all times and worked endlessly to undermine the middle class.

Oh an he's a fucking african born muslim nigger. I'll never forgive you communist little fucks.
Piss on all your heads.
FUCK YOU. I'll support a million Trumps till I'm in my god damn grave. DEPORT THEM ALL BUILD THAT WALL. Fucking worthless leftist animals, move to a different country and subvert their people. Destroy their culture.
Destroy their future. You will not succeed in the U.S.

I also heard he eats upwards of 2 SCOOPS!

>dailymail

No one believes your shit.