The Incubator is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer...

> The Incubator is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Incubator and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

kek.

We all agree that he objectively did nothing wrong right?

From his perspective, no, being a creature without empathy

He did something wrong (making waifus cry) but the show just brushing off the noble actions of the incubators so easily disturbs me.

>siding with xenos

Not admitting the whole truth about magical girls and witches in the series. Trying to control Madokami in Rebellion.

>Hey, let develop something that can surpass us
>But we can't use it directly
>BEST PLAN EVER

I literally just watched Madoka for the first today. Only thing I knew going in was that it was a magical girl show that was supposed to be really good because it shows the gritty side of fighting monsters for a living.

Do yourself a favor and don't watch Rebellion.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE WITCH GIRLS ARE EVIL

Go watch Rebellion and don't listen to the fags that say otherwise.

I'm going to watch Rebellion for the first time

He is unable to grasp the concept of morality so no, he is not guilty. If someone is under the influence of drugs, unaware of their actions' moral consequence, and did not choose to be in that state, they are not liable. He didnt choose to not have emotions, hence no fault.

This image triggers my autism. Why would you have a show that aired after Madoka on What I got?

Think real hard about it.

I think he maybe can be defended in the series since he wanted to save the universe and there was no other way. In Rebellion though he conspired to violate the NAP by controlling Madoka so I would say his actions were fairly evil, especially since he already had a way to generate energy without causing Megucas to suffer. He is a dummy though and does not understand emotions so I understand why he did what he did.

He wanted to figure out the mechanism, and didn't even know it was connected to a person until after the experiment started

was getting caught part of his plan?
What even was his plan?

To be a total sociopath.

>What even was his plan?

So at the end of Rebellion he finally starts to feel right? His eyes says it.

>Phazon
Not even once

> crashing this yuri, with no survivors

THEN YOU'RE LOST

He discovered something that can violate the laws of thermodynamics but only used them for one use short bursts that will ultimately end up destroying his supply of them. That is a severely retarded use of resources.

He reached his quota. No guarantee humanity will last forever anyway.

My head canon is that homura universe is another simulation

It was for the greater good. The universe is dying.

I would argue that his statements about respecting humanity, "as sentient beings" means that, emotions or not, he clearly grasps human morality, which makes him liable to be called evil. He's not a termite or something.

Kyuubey works for the power company. Soul gems are batteries. They use despaired human souls to power their civilization. Human emotion creates a ton of energy, defying entropy, which is what attracted them.

So he says. But I wouldn't trust a human if they said that, so why a furry little weasel?