JoJo Appreciation Thread

Anything JoJo related, I really wanted to focus on how great the part 4 anime was. Hopefully we'll see a Part 5 anime soon. (Please tag spoilers, I have already read the manga but for the sake of others don't ruin it)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOZMp3BrD3c
jojo-animation.com/bddvd/
youtube.com/watch?v=lOaFg_iRq7c
youtube.com/watch?v=hnsStmmp9HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

part 4 anime was great, part 5 is my favorite part so i'm super excited for the anime adaptation.

I'm fucking hyped for Part 5. So many sequences I'm excited to see animated

What sort of music/soundtrack do you think they'll go with? What kind of music would you like to see?

I'd like to see them go with a soundtrack similar to the PS2 Part 5 game.

Once again I'd love to see 21st Century Schizoid Man for the ED. For the soundtrack, I'd want to hear something that sounds Italian every once in a while. Also no dubstep like in part 2.

Give me some Phantom Blood remixes

As much as I love part 2's soundtrack, you're totally right.

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

I would love for them to use a King Crimson song

Also I always thought a gangster crime noir style soundtrack would fit in well
something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=qOZMp3BrD3c

why did he draw this so gay

I need your SHAA memes.

What do you mean?

I hope they use Gold by Spandau Ballet for everything before Bruno gets "killed" by the boss, and then use 21CSM after that.

how come he drew josuke in a way that heavily suggests he really wants to suck off a sailor for free

That'd be perfect. The switch would be really effective if they did something similar with how Roundabout would start playing just before the credits

You are new to JoJo right?

Gappy makes me happy

>Makes him look attractive
>Woah, thats gay

Because he wants to in another universe.

Jojo has literally always looked like a comic about flaming homosexuals, the only difference is that they're built like twink models in Part 5

>not gay
>highly feminine lordosis pose with arched spine, jutting buttocks, one hand suggestively stroking hips while the other holds purse coquettishly over shoulder
this is literally a pose you see gravure models do on beer posters

How is striking a pose gay? it's stylish as fuck

ever seen Greco Roman sculptures you pleb?

New bonuses on their DVD page
jojo-animation.com/bddvd/

1/2
HMV - ■BD/DVD9~13巻購入者特典:
 アニメ描き下ろし複写色紙(吉良吉影)

>Greco Romans
>straight

2/2

■Amazon.co.jp限定商品
 BD/DVD5~8巻購入者特典:
 アニメ描き下ろし5~8巻収納BOX(岸辺露伴)

It's only gay if you're on the bottom

And?
Are gravure Idols gay because they pose like that?

it's all about the "a e s t h e t i c s" my man

please stop

Johnny is so pretty holy fuck

I want to hug him from his back

johnny has the smallest dick of all the jojo's
this is canon

You mean Gappy.

So it's a feminine dick?

I know it's an appreciation thread and not a discussion thread, but this really caught me. I know from a meta perspective it's just so Araki could bring back The World for fanservice, but in-universe it doesn't make any sense.

>try and get the Corpse for purely nationalistic purposes
>can't get it and doomed to spin to death forever
>beaten by one of your citizens
>better ask a british asshole who only wants to be at the top of the shitotem pole of humanity

basically, what did he mean by this

good

Gappy's just looks small because of his extra balls

>has the smallest dick
>fucks more girls than other Jojo's
What does it mean?

I think he was just desperate fampai

The point was that Valentine's patriotism was a front for his egotism, and keeping the gun and lying to Johnny was the last straw. Bringing Diego into it was a final act of spite against Johnny, he'd rather a foreign asshole rule over his country than have his pride hurt by a cripple.

Diego was a power-hungry guy who'd stand a chance against Johnny where Valentine had failed. Obviously it had a shitload of risks - there was nothing stopping Diego taking it for himself, as he probably would've done after getting his leg treated - but in his eyes it was a better bet than letting Johnny win.

Valentine's pride wouldn't allow him to let someone who beat him win, and to stop that he was prepared to do anything, even handing the corpse over to a Britbong.

>openly insults every country other than America
does so while trying to convince a non-American to do something for him
>he could not possibly verify that the British guy did what he wanted, because he'd be dead
What was he thinking?

I love Narancia!

The OPs for part 4 animated were lame though. Both with music and visual content. The second one was okay but the rest sucked.

There really is more to it than size, a guy with an average dick who can use it well is better than some 9-inch bed starfish.

I wonder if they are going to explain Narancia's dead in the anime. I still don't get how that work.

Johnny is a bed starfish.
There's no way he isn't.

He's still alive.

Diavolo used his ability and impaled Narancia on a fence.

I just want to watch girl jojo how much longer do I have to waaaaiiiit

Are you kidding? He's one of the most assertive and scrappiest JoJos in the series, he's not the lazy type who's just going to lay back and rely on some girl getting him off.

2020 at best

So fanservice, got it. Also maybe a helping of spite towards Johnny. Like 'see I totally could have stolen another Gyro, but nooo you had to let me spin in my grave forever".

I just realized that Johnny would probably have a southern accent

Wait seriously? People liked the first and last OPs for part 4? Youre fucking kidding me. They sucked. Am I posting with faggots?

Diavolo finally manned up and decided to attack directly, which caused Epitaph's prediction to show him successfully killing Narancia before getting killed himself, meaning he could erase that time and survive while Narancia stays dead.

Chase was the only one I was particularly fond of, I'm not sure what's up with these guys

Oh man a dub for that would hilarious.

>Am I posting with faggots?
>JJBA

I dont remember the names. Was chase the second OP? Thats the only one I liked.

>ywn get him drunk at a classy bar and put your hand on his thigh

JoJo isnt gay. Its a manly manga for straight men.

I'm pretty sure it was the second. It was the punk rock one.

JJBA is so straight that is gay though.

The one that ends with josuke reaching for kira and showing killer queens eye at the end? Yeah that was good. The rest sucked. But I have hopes for part 5.

How will DP handle shit like Polpo eating his own fingers? They seem to be growing more comfortable with taking liberties with the source material.

I'm just going to post it because I have no reason not to
youtube.com/watch?v=lOaFg_iRq7c

everyone's hype for the part 5 anime and saying what parts they want best animated

But what scenes do you fear will be QUALITY?

That was good. Fitting ending with kira being a silhouette.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnsStmmp9HI

The train

Diavolo in general

any of the deaths

I hope part 5 has a gangster themed OP. And they should go back to spoiling the story with the OP like they did with previous parts. It was always perfectly subtle.

I would not mind at all if babyface, man in the mirror, and clash/talking head are QUALITY anything else I'd have a problem with.

I don't get it
What's the joke?
It's just Rohan saying the OP is good

>Bruno shows up in the OP
>His chest bursts into a transition when it was really him getting a good donut

Clash is fun as fuck though, and has best gays

What band/artist would do a ganster themed OP really well though?

>watching DiU with brother
>literally finished it last night
>last thing we see is Josuke doing this pose
>brother: "well, of course JoJo's is going end with somebody looking as gay as possible"
>me: "yep"

Does anybody know if Araki's been confirmed straight/bi/gay?

AYAYAYAYA

>plowed pussy and has two kids
Sounds pretty straight desu, but they might just be his wife's fantasies

He has a family.

Holy shit. I hate how anything fabulous and aesthetic gets called gay.

He's married and has 3 daughters

Araki predates human sexuality, all sex that we know is nothing more than mere fragments of the truth he encompasses as seen through our imperfect kaleidoscope.

Araki has spent decades drawing males in lewd poses, he's definitely bisexual

All right, then. I had no idea he was married with kids.

WHAMMU

Rohan is still best

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Official JoJo dick size ranking:
Jonathan (biggest of the bunch)
Joseph (spitting image of Jonathan)
Gappy (Araki stated his body type is like Jotaro's and the 4 balls only makes it better)
Jolyne (canonically a slut)
Jotaro (last of the bara men)
Giorno (even though he is the youngest at 15 years old, he can use Gold Experience to increase his size)
Josuke (pretty much only loyal to Okuyasu and is a Jew)
Johnny (even though he was with lots of girls in the beginning, he got shot and became a cripple from the waist down making his dick shrivel up and it will never be the same again even after being able to walk again at the end)

Post song/band names you think sound cool as Stand names:

>「Modest Mouse」
>「It's Not Unusual」
>「Soul to Squeeze」
>「Tutu」
>「The Pretender」
>「Touch the Morning」
>「Leaves That Are Green」

This is the ringtone on my phone now, and it's pretty much my favorite ringtone of all time (also works perfectly as an alarm in the morning).

>[The Heat of the Moment]

How much you wanna bet that Jonathan's dad had a monster cock?

Why is Narancia so cute?

Jolyne isn't a slut. Shes tough but sweet and I want her to peg me with her strap on and cuddle me afterwards telling me Im her girl now since she ruthlessly emasculated me