Asuka is not "pure" in the typical purityfag sense...

Asuka is not "pure" in the typical purityfag sense, and has a realistic personality most anons would associate with 3DPD. Why is she so well loved here?

Because not all men are intimidated by women with actual character and human experiences

I don't know, because she's a cute 2D red head?

>a realistic personality
She's a caricature of a white girl.

Because some faggots here like to contradict themselves and live a lie.

We just want her as a springboard. We actually want to have sex with moot.

That's still 3DPD to most anons isn't it?

None of the main EVA women are typically 'pure' in that sense. But she's a virgin so she passes. Better, she's a scared overcompensating virgin like many people here.

Stop making all these threads about insufferable females who remind you how you hate real women. We've understood they traumatized you, thank you.

>implying

That ain't me.

I'm just asking all the doublethinking anons who bitch about muh purity/muh 3DPD but still like Asuka

I don't know about others but I'm just ironically shitposting when I post about 3DPD.

Most anons here have never even seen a vagina.

I love Asuka and all other Eva characters because they are inhumanly human, my dude. As for purity, Asuka's just a kid who must overcome her problems and mustn't live in a shell. She's confused, that's understandable.

A what?

I saw one when I got cucked.

All Eva girls a shit, but Asuka the most a shit.

>realistic personality
lol
>so well loved
she isn't

Speak for yourself
This site was created, is owned and moderated by Asukafags
Make yourself comfortable

moot doesn't really care and Hiro just likes redheads.

I bet you are a domfag

smaller boobs and this picture is perfect.

Taking your own frustrations out on someone with zero relevance or relation to the cause of it is not normal user. That's a sociopath.

Well I wouldn't say love but, she's more forward, and thats appreciated here (atleast for me) than rei, who you have to figure out like a puzzle

>those repeating integers

goddamn.

Tell us about it user. Did she laugh at you as she got fucked? Were you crying?

Anons got pushed around all their lives. That's how they understand people and relationships.

>Asuka
>small boobs

fuck
the cock tease of the 90s

Shinji probably came right there

A lot of people here like real women more than they claim. Also she's cute.

Because she's an actual character and not a generic waifubait designed to pander to your tastes

Because she's mai daughteru

She won and that's all that matters.

>long legs
>pale skin
>busty
>red head
>uni degree at 14

I wonder how many times he fapped before that hospital scene...

It's a meme.

>perfection is the most shit
What did he mean by this?

Rei is a toilet

t. toiletsexual

you mean the most popular girl

Lots of toiletsexuals, yes

Auska is worthless, she knows this and you know this.
She can be removed entirely from the series without affecting the outcome.

People who are worthless want someone as wretched as they are as they deserve nothing more.

This is why perfectionist autistic man children like Rei and worthless retards like Auska

>WAHH WAHH WHY IS ASUKA SUCH A GOOD, PERFECT CHARACTER AND WHY I AM CURSED WITH SUCH SHIT TASTE?!?!?!

Asuka is the greatest character in the history of anime.

Because angry women make me hot and bothered for some reason. Don't know why.

No, you're wrong.
The series would have actually been improved. To be honest. It might actually have become that deeply violent and gory as fuck over the top MD Geist tier anime if Asuka had died a few eps after she appeared.

you mean people with better taste

>Implying

Nice try worthless retard have a (you)

Asuka was a filler character. In a way she hampered Shinji's growth.

>toilet lovers
>better taste

Asuka is the best character.

toilet>Asuka

lolno

Incorrect. Auska is worthless, and you are worthless.

The only effect auska has on canon is when she stops shinji and Rei having tang sex while Yui watches.

Also the only reason it was worthless auska and not mari who stopped who stopping them is because Mari had to save worthless auska and fucked up her approach vector in doing so.

>has a realistic personality most anons would associate with 3DPD.
She's 2D, user. 2D can never be 3D, and 3D can never be 2D. You cannot progress along the path until you understand this. Projecting one onto the other is an act of foolishness.

Yes that is true but you are implying a situation where auska has worth and she is designed not to have any.

Whoa...So this...is the power...

...of shit taste...

Nope, I don't like auska

But have a (you) for your trouble

Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you that
You are an idiot and please stop posting.

I'm about to go way over the line and a worthless auskafsg like you will probably kill them self when I do.

Stop now, save life.

Rei is a toilet and Asuka is the best