OPM is probably one of the best series of the last decade

OPM is probably one of the best series of the last decade.

Mob was better, just saying. And I loved OPM.

Underage

it was pretty entertaining for sure

Bitch I'll be turning 50 next year.

agreed

>Liking popular shows

What are you, some kind of non-contrarian?

Based redditbro.

No but it was pretty good. Better than mob shitco for sure. In before fedora tippers bawwwwwwwww

I'm not sure if it's the best, but yeah it was sure as hell entertaining

OPM is like good Audi
You can drive it around and you'll probably like it

But it isn't a BMW

this post

Isn't it just a walmart DBZ?

>I have watch exactly 5 anime series

Who's ready for this to get adapted?

Its comedy stops being funny after the first two episodes and its attempts at drama are ruined by its lack of stakes.

>Its comedy stops being funny after the first two episodes
This isnt a thing that actually happens.

/thread

why does there have to be one of these guys in every OPM thread?

The only thing that made me laugh after that point was Saitama catching Sonic's blade in his mouth, if only for the abruptness of it. The main joke of the series is repeated with every monster and never changes and you always see it coming, even the very first time it happens, due to the title of the series.

that's not the "joke" of the series, that's just a feature
it's not funny and it's not a gag, the show is really mainly focused on either saitama trying to be a good hero, or it focuses on the side characters.
plus, it makes it all the more crazy when saitama loses which will be in S2

I dont know does one need to have really bad sense of humour to mistake monsters dieing from one hit as comedy, its weird isnt it?

but that would be applicable if opm was a comedy, it's an action-oriented anime with a unique concept behind it's premise
the protagonist has reached maximum potential and now couldn't care less
this allows humorous situations to take place, but that's not the point of the show

more like one SHIT man

Is this the Space Dandy of our generation?

>space dandy
>2014
am I being memed?

I agree, the 2010s are pretty bad.

maybe he was born last year

Butthurt mobfags live in the shadow of OPM and Murata

Get the fuck outta here with this shitty anime, no char development, shitty villains, op gag char kys, no plot

>monsters get all kinds of crazy powers
>every human hero is either superfit, a martial artist or carries a blade/gun

Just started watching OPM and so far it's pretty funny. Hard to tell 3 episodes in if I'm going to like it more than Mob though.

More like one joke man

decent quality but the joke wore thin after the 5th episode.

how people can read this garbage is beyond me

You either haven't watched it, didnt get it, or just dumb. The point of the show isnt that he defeats everyone with one punch. its the tension from waiting for him to realize what's the danger and get there, and the amount of damage that will be done until then.

>didn't get it

there is nothing to get. that was done multiple times to greater effect and every time it was not enjoyable. There is not tension, there is no wondering what will happen next. you know exactly whats going to the happen the entire show from the second encounter.

Just saying
>you just dont get it
doesn't really work in a braindead show

I unironically agree. This is probably one of those series we'll still be talking about ten years from now. Then we'll have shitposters asking Season 5 when?

Just goes to show you don't get it. Its not about beating monsters, its about self determination. Not just Saitama's either, but what keeps all the heros going.

となジャン版ワンパンマンの更新は30日になります。全43p!お楽しみに!

Murata reminding everyone the next update will be next monday, 43 pages long!.