Why is Sup Forums standing idle as alt-right women are being attacked by /leftypol/ and a shitskin MGTOW leader in an...

Why is Sup Forums standing idle as alt-right women are being attacked by /leftypol/ and a shitskin MGTOW leader in an obviously coordinated campaign. If we can't defend our women on the internet how are we gonna defend them in the real world? Just think about it.

>inb4 beta orbiter
Yes I'm a beta orbiter because I don't shit on white women who share the same values as us and are fighting for the same cause! Real smart

E-faggotry is cancer, i don't need some e-celeb to form my own opinions, i'm not a gullible teenager.

You know who I think is behind all of this anti-trad female shilling? Think about it. Who stands to benefit - asian women, homosexuals, and trannies.

Because it's not our fight, it's theirs.

Not gonna let jews pull a d&c on us, mate.

I agree I have personal issues with them but I always defend them as integral part of our disfunctional online society.

Not being capable of defending your own, it's jewish behaviour.

>Why is Sup Forums standing idle

I didn't fucken tell them to start a patreon and attach their face to a political cause that is practically illegal in the west.

Pretty fucken stupid if you ask me.

The only women who should be allowed to talk are
>married + kids
>married
>engaged
>young, but planning on marriage

in that hierarchical order. Women over 21 with no fiancée should be cast out

Fuck all e-celebs.
Their only use is be used to attack the so-called alt-right.
They need to be disowned and then gassed respectively.

Because I don't like e celebrities

Your PsyOp about "Sup Forumsknights saving thotprincesses" isn't working, schlomo.

At the same time you gotta think, threads about those girls always come up here. They don’t belong here. Anons get annoyed as fuck when they come up on Sup Forums and I’m sure some anons reached their tipping point and started smearing them, and some more just joined in on th ride because they love trolling. That’s just what I believing right now desu.

I will only defend a female if she's my gf, fuck buddy or family. Everyone else can go to hell.

good thinking einstein
you fucking dunce

Daily reminder to hide and report all e-celeb threads. They belong on the site you came from.

The truth is not afraid to be ridiculed nor criticized. But these trad thots are larpers for shekels like lauren simonsen who dated a half black muslim and tara who was a mistress of another man. Women just go where the attention goes. So far the most credible is lauren rose.
But none of them shall attain full trad until they get married and have children.

>Women over 21 with no fiancée should be cast out

Bit hypocritical when I am all but sure you are between 21-29, unmarried, overweight and have a raging addiction to brazzers.

What they're doing is old alinskism. Since they've risen to be sort of icons, they're digging up all the trash to throw at them. It's obvious that most of them are roasties and coalburners that simply realized that they were fooled by talmudvision into being hedonistic idiots, but the point of it is to "keep your opponents to their own standards" thing.
I don't like ecelebs but I can see through what is happening. This kind of shows why what is generally called "alt-right" shouldn't create formal structures or embrace any formal authority since those things allow for traditional angle of attacks leftists are great at.

The conclusion from it isn't in line with eceleb interest though as this means that they shouldn't get any exposure, just be part of viral mass but that doesn't make them any money.

-t. beady eyed gook with a stinky vagina

Sluts should be shamed.

OP is a cuck.

Fuck off with your bullshit. E-celebs only pull people towards liberal civnat, they're useless.

Funny thing how 1 week ago people here were bashing J. Peterson cause he said western societies are individualistic.
Few days later they proceed to attack individuals within their own movement cause of individual traits or preferences instead of judging´em as part of a group or another.
Sup Forums, home of the üntermensch.

Get women in your movement that are actually practicing what they preach instead of giving lip service to it. You can't talk about being traditional if you don't live that lifestyle and more than me making a channel on "how to be a proper christian" and I'm really an atheist who lives a degenerate lifestyle, drinks, gambles, etc.

You aren't very helpful either, electing a republican in a bipartisan system it's not an achievment.

I kekked.

MGTOW is redpilled

WE WILL RAISE THE FLAG OF SOUTHERN AND DEFEND HER HONOUR FROM THE RACIST NAZI MISOGYNISTS ATTACKING HER!

If she wants to bang a based black guy, then that is alright with this Kekistani!

Praise Kek!

>defending tradthots using you for money
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NU-Sup Forums OHNONONONO

yeah it's asian women shilling against them so they scoop up all that big white cock for themselves, those fucking sly vixens

>my ewaifus BTFO, wut do
fucking neck yourself

DELET DIS. Mainly cause French bulldogs are kinda cute. The rest of your points I’m with.

>Wife with a purpouse
>eTHOT

she is literally the only one that does what she preaches, others are pretty low tier titty gamergirls

My dick is happy tbf. White women are trash.

Well mostly of Sup Forums it's non white/attractive females so it makes sense they hate them.

Im only defending pure scandinavian Godtier woman.

The american mutts is your problem.

I did defend them at one point but it seems pointless since you muttbrains cant even spott a shill if he destroys your life infront of you.

I feel sorry for you.

Those roasties are just trying to profit off of orbiters. Stop giving them attention.

>pure scandinavian Godtier woman
wew

I love the fact that you think you can subvert mgtow into a societally engaging alt-right thotpatrol hierarchial movement. All these Lauren southern threads are more about misrepresenting mgtow than they are about Lauren southern. Guess what, ain't gonna happen, you cannot pull a social judo move someone who is sitting on his ass or who is not even on the ring in first place.

If they can't defend themselves from leftists why should anybody be listening to them? Let them prove themselves worthy.

My biggest issue is that many, if not all of them don't practice what they preach. Most of them are former thots who just hopped on the bandwagon of pretending to be trad in order to get viewers, money, and internet fame.

Tara McCarthy was practically a hippie 2 years ago, who knows what Brittany Pettibone was like, etc. Lauren (yes, I know, the whole black dude controversy) is about the only one who seemingly held these viewpoints for years before becoming a popular e-celeb on the right.

Asian women already are benefiting, because most of them are legitimately trad, and not just faking it for attention. My virgin qt Filipino gf is 100% Christian trad, and she acts nothing like the thots listed in this photo above. While I believe Lauren is somewhat legitimate, the others to me got on the right/Trump Train way too late in the game to not be considered somewhat suspect in their motives. I hardly doubt it's a conspiracy though, Asian women don't need to spread lies to help their image. They're already infamous as wife material because the practice what they preach in being virtuous and traditionally feminine.

>white women who share the same values as us and are fighting for the same cause!
... but they don't and they're not

Look at this mutt. He have a pic and think he is redpilled.

This is the ultimate stage of muttland.

A total freak show.

Spotted the roastie

Shame the burners if they are brought up, otherwise ignore, maintain productivity. Ignore drama, let the females sort it out themselves.

tradthots are the same as "gamer gurls" that just want to profit off of orbiters. stop giving them attention.

You need women on your side to be successful cause. White women overwhelmingly voted for Trump despite all the pressure from the media to vote for a white women and against the pussy gate. Women were huge supporters of the Nazi movement.

Is that from legend?

I only know Pettibone, Sluthern, that White Rose camwhore and Blonde. Not the rest of them.

Only one who really should be publicly shamed and disgraced is Southern for her race-mixing gig. That is something completely fucking unacceptable and no self-respecting white should ever tolerate it. When I see some ugly cunt walking with some nigger, I wanna puke and I know they will hang one day. Why would I tolerate it with her?

White Rose should be shamed for her camwhoring and ultimately forgotten.

Blonde is alright. Married, kids soon. No issue there.

Pettibone seems alright so far.

>i used to fuck niggers now i'm a blown-out roastie
>trad values!
>remember to like n subscribe
>here's my patraeon!

Finally, the thread being appropriate to ask this question in: whomst are the tradthots memes about? I wasn't staying in touch with the alt-right and """alt-right""" communities and I missed all the mess about it.

>cuckservative civic nationalist whores
>(((our))) women

They are thots. They have found a niche in the neo-con/alt-right movement to whore themselves for.

>Females want attention.

We know that, we just just don't hold that against them just like we expect them to not hold our cronic masturbations againts us.

>Which they do and it's hypocrite as fuck.

>Why is Sup Forums standing idle as alt-right women are being attacked by /leftypol/ and a shitskin MGTOW leader in an obviously coordinated campaign.

If the women didn't claim to be tradtional, there would be a problem.

You can't claim to be traditional whilst: being a Careerist woman, and taking pics and vids dressing and acting provocatively.

If they didn't claim to be Trad, there wouldn't be a problem.

Don't claim Trad if you're not Trad. There is nothing wrong with calling out hypocrisy.

(I am not condoning dragging up a woman's past.)

fpbp

>Lauren "I'll tickle your bellend if it's full of melanin" Southern?
>Lauren "56% white is 100% right" Southern
>Lauren "I won't take your bone if your name is Tyrone" Southern
>Lauren "Pretend I'm alt-right but fuck niggers at night" Southern
>Lauren "Hitler was wrong, and I like black dong" Southern
>Lauren "Fleecing the NEETS while fucking Pajeets" Southern
>Lauren "I've had more black Dicks in me than a Harlem phone book" Southern
>Lauren "white ethnostate, black cum on my face" Southern
>Tyrone "Beta orbiters watch me score with her" Jackson
>Lauren "controlled opposition? my favorite position!" Southern
>Lauren "More niggers in me than a welfare line" Southern
>Lauren "You keep your Lambos, I'd rather ride Sambos" Southern
>Lauren "Flush my genes down the drain with this dude from Bahrain" Southern
>Lauren "Bootyshorts invite all sorts" Southern
>Lauren "At least he wasn't muslim" Southern
>Lauren "My sister is hotter, can't let jamal spot her" Southern
>Lauren "mohammed's third trad wife Southern
>Lauren "Put it in my butt, Amerimutt" Southern

(((OP)))
stop being a beta orbiter, worshiping women is a nu-male occupation
they will never fuck you
e-celebs are just shekel grabbing attention whores

I don't have to defend anyone.
The shills are wasting their time. The only right wing women I like aren't effected by this retarded shill campgain. Lara is one of the women I really like, and she is one of the women who can deal with the shilling well, which is one of the reasons I like her in the first place.

Any woman who can't deal with some idiotic George Soros paid shills isn't worth defending.

>defending roasties
topcuck

>My virgin qt Filipino gf is 100% Christian trad, and she acts nothing like the thots listed in this photo above.
Your opinion is irrelevant, rice eater. Plus if your gonna get yellow fever at least get the high tier Asian, the jap. You got an ugly dog faced brown skinned flip. Low class taste

Everyone who dosen't want to have a coalburning whore "leading" them.

typical beta orbiting shill cuck
go back to r/the_donald

I don't have much of an opinion on this, but feel like pointing out that as far as "beta orbiter" or "white knight" insults go, people should know this shit only applies to men who do thinks with the expectation that they will benefit from it. That's why "nice guys" aren't really nice, but just beta males. They are only nice because they think they can get something out of it. Women usually smell their desperation. I work with a couple classic beta males and found out over time that every woman in the office was creeped out by them. Especially their emotional neediness.

But defending women because it's the right thing to do will never be beta. It's called being a man. I'm not big into any of these e-celebs and don't even know what's going on, but just want to point out that if you ever have the thought that these women should just deal with all their problems individually when there's a way you can help (applies more to IRL situations where you can intervene), you are buying into all this feminist bullshit about equality. Men and women aren't the same. Women aren't men. Don't expect them to take on the duties of men. Otherwise you're part of the problem.

beta orbiter

Based Ladies . Xoxo

I'm over here dude, I'm not trying to get in their panties, I just want a reasonable board that doesn't looks like jelly tumblerina central.

>oh hey, guys seem to be interested in this NEW THING
>oh hey, it looks like there's no women yet in this NEW THING
>i better jump on the NEW THING train, that way the guys will give me attention just because i'm a girl in this NEW THING
>i don't even have to understand or be good at NEW THING, betas will orbit me just for being there!
this is how women ruin everything. tabletop games, video games, Sup Forums, engineering, etc etc etc

(((?)))

who is 6?

Have any of these female commentators provided us with one single useful idea or concept?

Bang bus?

The moment I called you out on your mgtow subversion attempts your rat collaborators started flooding the thread with their life stories. Pol version of shut it down!

an attention whore

The common "argument" is that they don't need to, and them "spreading" something or other makes them good.

>formerly milticulti roasties that jumped on the trad train to leech money from neets and, as usual with women and any group they join, now try to impose rules and control it

Roasties begone. Find sheckles someplace else. If you were trad you wouldn't be a youtube whore.

>my internet wumenz
Nice horse you got there my young Knight

Pol exhibiting some gallantry? Don't make me laugh, OP. As far as pol is concerned women are inferior yet they are expected to demonstrate equal proficiency in the movement.

So what way do you want it, pol? Do you want no female voices in the movement whilst acknowledging that you need their presence in this political climate to not be perceived as abhorrent? Or do you want women to consolidate their voices with yours when you display no integrity?

Tara isn't white, she's jewish. Lauren was studying to get into military intelligence before being hired by Ezra. Lana should have 8 kids by now but somehow thinks she has the upperhand. This is not the mention the patreon shekel whores

I sincerily vouch for serb shill.

The rest are borderline retards.

>same values as us
I dont believe that female e-celebs do . They're the same as pro cosplayers - They dont read comics , dont care about the comics - They just want to act as women do - Dress up , look pretty , get lots of attention and get money . They are not OUR women .

The only women i defend are my mother, wife, and potential daughter.
The people who actually exist in my life.

Femanon. This is true. I lurk here and help you guys out with signing petitions and dropping red pills to other women irl. Sometime I’m slowly converting one sjw at work. But you guys allowing these women to burn at the stake with no opposition from you is not cool. The reason me and other women lurk here is because of people like Lauren southern. If you want an all boys club you’re about to get it. No one is going to want to have your babies when you won’t defend them. Women watch what’s happening to them. You need to think about what you’re asking us to do. Have white babies. Carry someone for 9 months know them before anyone else in the word will acknowledge their existence. Love them completely and absolutely. And then watch as you guys do nothing to defend the women who claim to want these same things. All while no disputes the future for white people is bleak. Why would anyone put themselves in that position? I already have 4 white babies of my own. So I’m already there and I worry about the word my kids will grow up in with all the racial hatred towards people of my complexion. And now I know Sup Forums will do nothing. Except bitch to other Sup Forums anons, when stuff happens. Because she wasn’t pure enough or she wasn’t having enough kids or she wasn’t a perfect 10/10. She made money so whatever let her burn. She put a face to some anonymous ideals of Sup Forums. They’re not popular which is why no one here ever posts a pic. I think she needs to make money for doing that, because saying the stuff Sup Forums says has a very real price when not done anonymously.

AYO HOL UP

so you be sayin these roasties just steal others' ideas and "spread them" by attention whoring and this is their argument for their worth

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTTT

>They're the same as pro cosplayers - They dont read comics , dont care about the comics - They just want to act as women do - Dress up , look pretty , get lots of attention and get money
this

Dont care about internet drama

As a hierarchical, anti-feminist movement it is preferable to demoralize and neutralize women to bending over backwards to accommodate them.

If an exceptional woman had an exceptional idea, concept, or insight, I would hear her out. Cynical efforts to appear more "inclusive" will always backfire on us and should be avoided.

I think we're on the same page on this topic. We have too many commentators, propagandists and aspiring "thought leaders" and not enough organizers and foot soldiers.

We actually don't have enough propagandists, we just have too many whores subverting the movement.

This. Virgin butthurt losers who are contributing far less than these women.

Bit hard to contribute less than nothing.

If your loyalties are that tenuous, you're not worth keeping anyway.

>Shills. There is nothing wrong with Lauren Southern fucking a based black guy. Didn't you hear he is a Christian Trump supporter?
When did pol become r/the_donald.....

kek'd hard

>1 post ID
S&H
Women destroy political movements.

Back in the day women used to police OTHER WOMEN when it came to slutty behavior. Fast forward to today, and now we have women either displaying deafening silence towards, or now even flat out defending, coal burners.

Women are fine. Coalburners are not. Learn the difference. Lauren Southern is a coalburner.

If youd rather side with a coalburner then you were never on our side to begin with. Thats just the flat out truth.

>these women are alt-right because i say so

fraid not famalam

>If we can't defend our women on the internet
Jesus Christ kill yourself

Mainly about this Lauren Southern woman, and Tara MacCarthy.

are there any women in this thread?

Well it looks like the incels, MGTOW betas and /leftypol/ shills have won. All it took to destroy our own was to appeal to Sup Forums's hatred of women. It's a sad state of affairs. I think this whole 'Tradthot' war will ensure that fewer women look into our movement for fear that they won't be welcomed. This my friends is how the West dies.. we've been fooled into hating our own women.

Here, don't hit on me silly boys :)