Ni hao Sup Forums...

Ni hao Sup Forums, my name is Ching Chong Ding Dong and I'm an average chinese man in 50 years into the future where genetic engineering has been mastered in China.

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>average folk will have access to that technology
>most of the people wouldn't be lobotomized through genetic manipulation into a mass of husks that would do every possible non robotic job.

thats a pretty feminine face. have they been putting estrogen in your soydrinks again?

Are furry's real?

>AMA.

Is the brain structure cloned too, or just the exterior?

Shalom Sup Forumstard,

My name is Golda Shekelberg. Over the span of two millennia, we perfected the art of goyish seed stealing.

yes

wow shes gorgeous

%s
the average chinese person, average being the key word, of course will not look like this
but consider the vast amount of upper middle class, rich and wealthy chinese
look at the pangolin crisis, it's proof towards what I just wrote, because a low % of rich people of an insanely high population makes them something to fear
specially if they're chinks
in case you don't know what I mean with pangoling crisis, pangolins are literally endangered and dieing out because of chinks eating them, of course niggers hunt them for a few bananas

you still have no soul chinaman

If you steal too much goyim seed with the khazar milkers all the chosenites will be bred out be careful david

>implying they wouldn't immediately start producing war orcs

Who is this semen demon my rabbi friend??

Jews are born from jewish mothers. You need to understand this.

Fu Xie

eyes of a nigger, body of a white with a bit of sandnigger. good resume of the jewish race.

muh dick is ready

steal my seed

Everything you need to know

Bar Rafaeli

Just a mizrachi jew. You prefer the Khazars?

show a typical khazar and i'll tell

what the fuck is a pangolin

I'll hang around for 50 years hoping for the opportunity to suck a fart out of your sweet white ass

Who is the chad of the photo ?

White enough?

Kek, at least you kikes are always funny

no it look semite.

>tfw you crank the contrast up to 1000% but your eye bags are still visible

you could have found better on this propaganda page.

fb /IDFWomenOfIsrael/

Post your best french girl. Not alizee with 1000 mile dick stare.

At least not a mulatto

I'm Black but I want to be white and complain about how black people are treated while I ignore how my people treat others.

What Crispr setting do I use to get that real Caucasian look.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

I try to be more original then my colleagues

>genetic engineering has been mastered in China.
>same country that still grinds up endangered animals for boner pills
Lol, go away silly gook. You will always be subhuman.

Oh my.. Who is that Aryan god? I will suck his dick until he pass out. Damn what a face.

Honestly the sincerest form of flattery. If China takes that step, they deserve to be on top.

thats an arab with dyed hair m8

problem is even if 10% jews looks fine, the rest are ugly and look inbred. you should make a better selection. but that's what you get with a monotheistic ideology that don't care about nature, selections, and race. and even if you care about race, your jewish race dna is damaged, without admixing with whites it will degradate further.

you were neanderthals that admixed too much in the desert.

same dead soulless eyes like all the rest

Niclas Gillis

You guys have already done that though. Jews are just Africans who have gotten so much top tier aryan pussy for thousands of years you look white.

That's why we send out our best succubi en masse

That’s how most male models are today. Fashion industry doesn’t like sharp masculine features like portruding brow ridges and square jaws

You don't into Wild Kratts user?
What the fuck do you do when you eat your tendies?

so the problem is more with your male dna?

You goyim keep forgetting that jews are only born from jewess wombs

we know don't worry. but desu your jewess wombs means nothing anymore, some are sandniggers, some europeans, some more on the nigger side. it is a desperate attempt to create a race but until you make a clear selection your jewish race will always be inbred mulattos dominated by an abstract ideology that doesn't care about race but only about proselyting and parasiting others.

Israelis are not the same as your poisonous diaspora jews. Please keep them, we are building a nation.

He's probably like 19. It's normal. Give him 5 years

without the diaspora jews your nation will be dead quick. diaspora jews steal money and use europeans & usa to build & protect israel, and prepare the new world order with at it's capital jerusalem after ww3 when these same diaspora jews will provoke it, without ww3 or whites killing each other with muslims israel is dead. you need to escape both diaspora jews crimes against europe, and your own israeli crimes, it will be impossible without ww3.

without a weakened europe & usa or with the menace of a civil war thanks to your diaspora jews promoting open borders and being in control, israel is dead. globalism was born after ww2 and at the same time as israel creation. you are not a nation, you are the territorial entity and capital of international jewry.

You are delusional Samir

you should have a pretty low iq for a jew if you still don't understand that. sephardic maybe?

He's not wrong.
Without the billions of the white goyim in US and in Europe, due to the manipulation of inbred ashkenazim kikes in Wall Street, Israël would collapse.
I mean, i understand your will to exist as a nation, but your country actually needs permanent perfusion of the west and the white goyim money.