POWERFUL

POWERFUL

why is Canada so amazing?

wait until you see the centerfold?

lel

Canadians are all cucked out soy boys

He jerks off to the thought of all those fags jerking off on that cover for sure.

So very progressive and strong!

Everyone else finds this dude to be pretty feminine and gay right?

There is literally nothing wrong with a gay man posing for a gay magazine.

If you don't let them fuck you up the ass, they win.

Agreed

Can,t wait for that faggot to get booted off.

How is this guy at actually running the country. Is Canadian economy booming or is his showmanship a smoke screen

I'm not a Leaf but it's my understanding they've suffered economically under his faggy lordship. Apparently the homo spends money like it's going to rot. Spends a lot on importing rapefugees I think and making sure they live large on Leaf taxpayer loonies.

CANUCKā€™D.

JT is the most obviously gay man I've ever seen in politics. Canada is run by a literal faggot.

it's hard putting up with this faggot, it will all blow over in a hard defeat 2 years or 6 years from now, still enough time to do a lot more damage

seems this is the queue to get the fuck out of here

Thing is, doing this is a powerful statement in his mind. He thinks he's made a difference for Canadians by marching with gays or having his picture taken in certain places. There's literally no hope for the next few years while this child is in power.

Was he wearing his rainbow socks? You know, the ones that when you look at them up close actually have Arab script all over them?

>How is this guy at actually running the country.
He's not good at it at all.

kek it truly is something
guy is working up to coming out of the closet saving his political career

this guy is a closed faggot and everyone knows the liberal party is doomed when they have to play the gay card over finance, at least here in quebec outside of montreal he's one big laughing stock

He's a closet faggot and everyone in politics knows he's a faggot

jesus christ

he literally won for electoral reform and pot.
he's already said he wont do anything about electoral reform but it's harder than he thought and he's fucking this marijuana thing up too.

i've been cucked.

My presidente

>kid is in some phase
>parents are against it
>government takes kid away
>fucks up the kid forever
Canada yes

I dunno..she doesnt seem to be giving dreamy eyes, its more like " what is up with this guy?"

So youre telling me if i have a male son, that thinks hes a girl, i can disown him and the government will take care of the rest?

What if im a lesbian couple that doesnt like that our little donor sperm girl thinks shes a girl, same shit?

Also what is the original context of this image, google reverse ia only giving me witcher memes