Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1022968/62382f021b/
exhentai.org/g/1022895/4bce0eb67d/
my.mixtape.moe/lixjxa.pdf
exhentai.org/s/24c8f44b70/1022968
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Taki!Mitsuha is the superior Mitsuha

agree

Why is a boy better at being a girl than an actual girl?

Because they know what boys want

>tfw no Hitoha obaa san

>tfw no adult saya to marry

Good, 3D is irredeemable shit.
She lives in my heart, it's enough for now.

Why is there such a lack of doujins for a record breaking movie?
We need more

Dont summon him u fuck

;_;

So, where is YOUR Mitsuha Sup Forums?

Dead.

in my heart

Just like how girl makes a better boy than himself

>implying real women who aren't shit even exist
There's no Mitsuha waiting for any of us out there.

Don't worry, it's pure love.

You mean me? I forget to put that list on pastebin but there is a new one on sadpanda for you.
>Taki in predator Ikemen mode

In my dreams because in reality I don't deserve love because I'm too shallow of a person to make friends with people my age.

>Tfw all women nowadays are just close minded SJWtards who only think of themselves
>Anyone over the age of 20 and not in a relationship is basically doomed unless they submit to their 'masters' because this idiotic movement won't end for at least 20 or so years
>You already had a low chance because you like really obscure shit.
Fuck man, I hate this timeline.

Only non-H or dead

It's a mystery

What a waste that they didnt cover more part from the LN. Most of Sup Forums complaints are well explained in it. Sad!

that's probably what shinkai means when he talked about it being an incomplete film in some interview they wanted to do more but ran out of time/money
the way it played out in the short montages worked though

A lot of scenes during Zenzenzense could be covered to show how interesting their life are during the switch. I want Shinkai to make an OVA so much.

Left or right?

I haven't met her yet. But I believe she already met me. ;-)

Ah, so the LN goes into more detail about their life during the switch? I kinda missed that when I first watched the movie, but then I realized showing that in more detail than the first experience on both sides and then the montage we see wouldn't truly be necessary to tell the story and it would have slowed the pace down a lot. If the movie was a regular tv anime or if we get an OVA, then sure, I'd be down to see that, but I don't think Shinkai did wrong in this case.

Are they switched in this one? I can't tell. If they aren't, someone should make one where they are.

That thigh gap is disturbingly wide

I like how a lot of foreign sources are referring to this as the highest grossing Japanese anime film, as if Japan has had any non-anime hits in the last decade.

>Shinkai extended universe

shhh, you'll summon the Nasufags

Departures did well enough it also won an oscar for best foreign language film

Your Name - Garden of Words

Voice from the Distance Star -Beyond the Clouds - Children

He is OK with the plot itself, but he isn't OK with the visual quality. Both him and Ando (Chief Animator) wants to works more on this aspect but the no time and money left for them.

The main LN is almost the same screenplay with more 1st person monologue. Anything else like the detail where they swap, lore, other characters pov are in the side story LN.

I see. I think it still looks great but that Garden of Words looked even better.

Did you read the sidestory? Cause I'm reading it right now and really recommend everyone to take a look at it. Really enhance the enjoyment for this movie I must say.

Gosh I guess I'm the lucky one, huh?

Taki-kun?

where?

my.mixtape.moe/lixjxa.pdf
English version will be on sale this year (Q1 iirc).

I lost her

>tfw you will never swap bodies with a cute girl

The video of Shinkai before the movie started was gold .
It made me appreciate the movie even more.

She's gonna cheat on you and leave you when you least expect it

go back to /r9k/

You need to be a handsome boy first 

Should this name remind me of someone? Why do I have a feeling that it should?

Dont you... remember?

Itsuha (五葉) in making now.
exhentai.org/s/24c8f44b70/1022968

You've been warned

Holy shit. I messed up.

I mustn't fap on Lunar New year's Eve

Why?

Because my family is having fun downstairs.

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$331 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.

The only reason it didn't get nominated despite of meme magic is that we used up the meme magic.

Just call her alternate universe version, OP.

>tfw not Mitsuha

I WANT TO BE A BEAUTIFUL JAPANESE COUNTRY GIRL