Trump and GOP are fucking over the poor and middle class

Do you think the average Trump voter realized he got conned by now? This tax plan has a 30% approval rating, but they're still going forward with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/28/upshot/what-the-tax-bill-would-look-like-for-25000-middle-class-families.html
snopes.com/2017/12/07/labor-department-rule-change-could-force-waitstaff-to-surrender-pool-tips/
cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/homeless-veteran-program/index.html
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/congress-authorized-propaganda-against-americans/
politico.com/story/2017/12/06/homeless-veterans-benefits-trump-207781?cid=apn
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016&data_type=processed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The majority of them would still vote for Trump even now because they're afraid of Muslims. It's pathetic, but what can you do? Makes you almost feel sorry for them.

How specifically are they being fucked over?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/28/upshot/what-the-tax-bill-would-look-like-for-25000-middle-class-families.html

I make 300K a year (airline pilot). I voted for him. Not sure if I like the tax plan. It doesn’t lower my taxes enough

Taxplancalculator (dot)

Fuck the shills, see what the plan does for (You)

Did you actually read the article?

fee fi fo fum
i smell filthy yankee scum
the government that yankees get
is the government they will abet
in this way it's true to say
though they sling blame every which-way
that the government that yankees serve
is the government yankees deserve

W-2 or BS.

I thought that if you made less than a certain amount you didn't pay federal income tax at all? Not sure about state tax and SS.

Fuck your little mudshits they are all shitty humans

It fucks over rich liberals in blue states that have high taxes. What more could you ask for in a tax bill?

Except it doesn’t. It’s a huge tax break for Wall Street banks, blue states and old family money. Middle class will pay more. Just wait til you file your returns. You’ll see.

I will leaf I will and I'll be laughing my way to the bank with it.

>Labor Department Rule Change Could Force Waitstaff to Surrender, Pool Tips

snopes.com/2017/12/07/labor-department-rule-change-could-force-waitstaff-to-surrender-pool-tips/

MAGA ECONOMIC POPULISM MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN ISRAEL FIRST WOOOOO DRAIN THE SWAMP GO TRUMP

>Trump admin halts plan to shift money from homeless veteran program

cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/homeless-veteran-program/index.html

>Trump was going to cut programs to help veterans

BOY TRUMP SURE LOVES VETS, HE ALWAYS MENTIONS IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE

>poor and middle class
Just make more money.

"Trump and GOP" is not an existing paradigm.

From my understand it was local VA officals who were going to do that, before Shulkin promptly denied that, whatever the case they are not cutting funding for that program also: armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/congress-authorized-propaganda-against-americans/
I don't think you should be putting so much faith into CNN at face value

>From my understand it was local VA officals

politico.com/story/2017/12/06/homeless-veterans-benefits-trump-207781?cid=apn

Four days after Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin held a big Washington event to tout the Trump administration’s promise to house all homeless vets, the agency did an about-face, telling advocates it was pulling resources from a major housing program.
The VA said it was essentially ending a special $460 million program that has dramatically reduced homelessness among chronically sick and vulnerable veterans. Instead, the money would go to local VA hospitals that can use it as they like, as long as they show evidence of dealing with homelessness.
Anger exploded on a Dec. 1 call that was arranged by Shulkin’s Advisory Committee on Homeless Veterans to explain the move. Advocates for veterans, state officials and even officials from HUD, which co-sponsors the program, attacked the decision, according to five people who were on the call.

obama had sex with a zombie with no legs from the walking dead.

If the tax reform passes I pay almost no taxes

>30% approval
Uhm no sweety

I'm getting to keep 3k more under his tax plan and getting rid off obamacare will save me thousands more. also nation wide ccw mande my dad can finally carry too.

i LOVE this tax plan what you talking about fool! saved me thousands of dollars, fuck you poor people

muslims deserve to die painfully. we are going to burn dearborn down ... then rebuild it as it should be.

polls, smolles.. trump is 2020 MAGA and theres not a dam thing you can do about, the more you fucking dems whine and cringe the more real americans will vote.. in fact theres a thng afoot that dems cant even vote due to them being mentally ill by default.

>trusting polls
Did you learn nothing from the election?

Except you're wrong and retarded.

Only people this hurts are those who itemize, middle class and poor usually just take the standard deduction because it's simpler.

>according to five people who were on the call.

>HUD
The program that mismanaged hundreds of billions of dollars?
Okay, now I see why they wanted to divert money away from that program, and pump it into VA hospitals

>30% approval rating
I love how that's the argument now, get fucked faggots

>BIG NEWS
Who would have thought, the mongrellus needs to bleed out for his own good.

$100k household here. The Trump plan reduces my taxes by about $3k per year, what's "against my best interests" about that?

He’s fucking over state and local governments and the stooges that run those governments.

Fuck them.

Municipal bankruptcy will be widespread.

>Muh polls!
sage, shareblue

yeah 200% of americans think hillary and obama should be installed as supreme leaders.

Russian Hackers are Stealing the Election!!!!!!!

No one who is poor or middle class itemizes their deductions.
Both versions of the tax reform plan include a doubling of the standard deduction.
The only way the new plan can increase the tax burden on people making less than 100k is if they purposefully do their taxes in a more difficult fashion than taking the standard deduction or they are graduate students working as slave labor for an exorbitantly priced college.
If you are smart enough to get into graduate school you are smart enough to get more money out of your institution or deserve what you get.

Sedition and Treason paid for by Foreign Money.

Failure to register as foreign agent with FEC?

Follow the money.

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016&data_type=processed

Trump needs to come big dick swinging to make fun of the polls. Why keep lying? they lied about his popularity when he was a candidate, and they lie about his popularity as president. When people dont learn and continue to do something that other people both hate and that hurts their reputation, that means they arent doing it for altruistic reasons and that the bias is intentional, therefore foregoing the public usefulness of what they like to call 1st amendment protections

you get your news from sources that make you feel good. Maybe get some real data and draw your own conclusions.