What is wrong with this board and you people...

What is wrong with this board and you people? Someone posted this as a joke on our local college message board and said he was from here. I want to know why the fuck you think it is reasonable to post shit like this? You understand this is a terroristic threat right? Like I could call the cops on you? You are scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1cbsLKXasQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get outta here faggot

Obvious newb. You call the cyber police.

What's your opinion on the holocoaster?

Fucking larper go eat some more Jewish cock at your liberal indoctrination camp

Kent state shooting?

What's your opinion on the mass graves?

Those digits

>implying lefties are smart enough to know how to post here

Fuck liberals.

Wish to god more of them were killed at Kent state.

You "people" are fucking trash and need to be exterminated for treason against the united states and supporting white genocide.

comfy

Nice. Someone also did one with black guy strolling through but I can't find my copy

list of those killed:
>Jeffrey Glenn Miller; age 20; 265 ft (81 m) shot through the mouth; killed instantly
>Allison B. Krause; age 19; 343 ft (105 m) fatal left chest wound; died later that day
>William Knox Schroeder; age 19; 382 ft (116 m) fatal chest wound; died almost an hour later in a local hospital while undergoing surgery
>Sandra Lee Scheuer; age 20; 390 ft (120 m) fatal neck wound; died a few minutes later from loss of blood

Hey wait a minute, they're literally _all_jewish_! What an amazing coincidence.
I have my criticisms of the vietnam war like everyone else, but back in the day the people who were protesting it were all communist jews. They were criticizing it because it was a waste of American lives and resources. They were criticizing it because they wanted communists to win

>virtue signal
>virtue signal
>virtue signal
>empty threat
>virtue signal
>dehumanization

wow, you showed us.

Hey user, want some advice? go suck a dick you fucking crossdressing faggot sniffer

Yes,its the Kent state shooting, a very big event in american history.
The fact that every time a Kent state pic gets posted, someone has to ask "what's this?" shows that faggots like OP need to spend less time being offended, and more time educating themselves speaks volumes.

Someone post "the evolution of a Sup Forums user." A few years back I thought the people here were joking. I was intrigued, and watched, and read. They weren't joking. Holocaust didn't happen, it's all a jewish scheme to make us goyim into debt slaves.
You're here and the seed is planted. Enjoy.

Also, nothing here is criminal unless you live in the united cuckdom or germoney. While you leftist and normie fuckwits give more money to hollyjew, we are hard at work outing the pedophiles in pedowood and the deep state.

Do it (((faggot)))

At least post it right

How on earth would you feel if someone posted this on some rightist forum saying they wished it would happen to you?

Sup Forums is a board of peace! We have been framed!

brotip: white males are despised in the mainstream.

It would feel good, also pic is a communist

not Sup Forums related

sage, hidden, reported

>I want to know why the fuck you think
I want to know why on Earth you think it's acceptable to use profane words on this most Christian board. Repent!

Please do.

no retard, he's literally a fascist. Look up a guy called "francis franco"

Isn't this trying a bit hard gomerades? You can tell it's fake from a mile.

Still curious, how is a picture of the Kent state shooting racist?
>awaiting mental gymnastics

Nope

The pic is "The Falling Soldier" and he was an anarchist you cheeky wanker.

kys pussy

sheeeeeeit

10/10 would get shoaed again just to ride it one more time

LOL, every time the holocoaster meme gets posted I get the roller-coaster song by the red hot chili peppers stuck in my head, and wind up singing "holocoaster" all damn day.

like stefan molyneux? who is also a fascist?

Wtf they literally say holo instead of roller, I'm scared.
youtube.com/watch?v=N1cbsLKXasQ

who?

added shadow

Care to answer faggot?

I never called it racist you dumb fuck rightist. Thanks for putting words in my mouth and then taking the moral high ground. It seems to be the only thing republicans are capable of doing these days.

stop caring about labels mate, you're wasting your time, racist = magic word to censor you

>you feel
Sorry, all my feels are gone.

How can't you tell he is just a very bad shitposter larping?