MIKE ENOCH AND ERIC STRIKER DEBUT STRIKE AND MIKE - THE LATEST TRS PAYWALL SHOW

>Welcome to the new TRS paywall show STRIKE and MIKE! Mike Enoch and Eric Striker sit down for 3 hours of the biggest brained content on the alt-right. In this episode we talk about the NPI conference, the populist economic message of the alt-right and how whites are kept on the conservative GOP plantation among other topics. Throughout the entire show Striker uses the term "J-left" and refuses to clarify what he means by that.

therightstuff.biz/2017/12/10/strike-and-mike-episode-1-deconstructing-the-j-left/

HOW MANY PAYWALL SHOWS ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE?????

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512919473940.webm
therightstuff.biz/2017/11/30/ex-am-presents-political-science-theater-40k-10-the-war-in-heaven/#comments
exodusamericanus.com/political-science-theater
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who knows wonder if we have any paypiggies gonna shuffle up the show?

Gotta get dem shekels.

This is great, but I'm not paying $40.00 a month for one extra show every other month. They're raising it to $80.00 a month next year unless you have a 40forum gold account that costs $50.00 a month. bunch of jews.

I starting listening to the Warhammer 40k podcast they just picked up. It's pretty good. Though it might as well just be a one man show with the co-host just chiming in with a quip every 10 minutes.

GIB FREE

>Mike "Half a dreidel in every cradle" Enoch
Fucking 56% white nationalism right there.

KYS hasbara shill

KYS

Is there still mike and the mad wop?

No announcment but they have done an episode in a long time so Striker may have showcucked Johnny for a paid co-hosting gig.

>another paywall show

Feels good to be a paycuck

>PAYWALL
Why the fuck would anyone pay for something like this?
Are they all brainlet teenagers?

Be a good user and please post a link

Can a nigga get a podcast?

inb4
>user posts the link in an attempt to lure anons into paying for their paywall content in a blatant marketing scam

inb4
>You all should really consider subbing. It's only $10 a month.

inb4
>gibs me dat
>just give me the link faggot
>link me now!

inb4
>tons of proxies all thank the user for giving the link but they're all the same person

inb4
>based!
>thanks senpai!
>noice!
>thank you kind sir!
>oh fug :DDD
>there we go!

inb4
>shills then go onto promote other TRS podcasts by asking one another if X show is good or whether someone has a link to related episode

>allowing full time pro white activists to make content to educate the masses as well as funding their travel and permit expenses

DER I DUNNO WHY THE MAN WANTS MONEY FOR HIS HARD WORK

Just upload it moarpheus, I know you are a paycuck.

Gib ebisode, I'm bored.

inb4
>an autist with way too much time on his hands makes 100 posts in a thread that would have archived in 10 mins had he not kept bumping it with his spergout image collection

>11 posts by this ID

even if it was shilling your retardation and image bumps keeps the threads alive. Thank you for helping TRS out

This is a literal hasbara bot kek. It automatically spams the same crap over and over in every thread containing the words "Mike Enoch". Surreal.

Gibs me dat

Fuck these niggers.

If their mission really was to "redpill" normies, how come they're constantly advertising their shit here?

They just want to preach to the choir, and collect a fee

what's the name of the podcast?The also picked up "Late night with the alt-right"

thank you for your bump

Oh shit you can pay me to travel you nigger.

related

... making memes for free is the online equivalent to tugjobs

Fucking yes. More paycuck content.

Well he's convinced this user and I'm sure others to stay away from this kike. Fuck yourself you kike lover.

They all just Jew media whores selling their souls for your shekels.
You really shouldn't support such degeneracy.

>muh (((global kikery)))
>gimme shekels

nobody cares thanks for the bump retard

He's trying to kill the thread by getting it to 311 posts early. Don't post every time he posts and he has to do 2x the work.

who cares?

Plz post it. I really need it

Are you ready to be Jimpacted?

therightstuff.biz/2017/11/30/ex-am-presents-political-science-theater-40k-10-the-war-in-heaven/#comments

That is episode 9, but it's the first to be posted at TRS. You can find the rest of the episodes here.

exodusamericanus.com/political-science-theater

This should actually be pretty good. I like the funny shit too, but i was listening to some old TDS and Mike would do a lot more stuff on the mechanics of the leftist as opposed to just memeing like now. So hopefully this one will do more of that.

Still not paying a monthly fee though.

OH LOOK!
Its another edition of TRS shills Sup Forums

You couldn't pay me to watch this shit.

Nobody is paying you to watch it, in fact nobody gives a shit if you listen to it. In fact it would be better if you would kill yourself. Nobody gives a shit about you.

No one cares. You are just another facless user. I simply provided what someone wanted.

When will TRS release new episodes of "Kike and WASP" or "PHALANX"?

Too bad. I'm not going anywhere so fuck off nigger.

I’m a paycuck. The content is worth $40/mo a to me. Wish striker would name the like tho

You are a kike shill faggot.

My HOMELAND brings all the twinks to the camp
and they're like "this costs ten grand?"
damn right, it costs ten grand
I can teach you, then you'll understand

My HOMELAND brings all the twinks to the camp
and they're like "this costs ten grand?"
damn right, it costs ten grand
I can teach you, then you'll understand

I read some Nietzsche
and when he greets ya
you'll start becoming who you am
as a primal, super-nordic man
I did it
And there's a chance you can

La la la la la
Warm it up
La la la la la
Eli Mosley's waiting

No one cares about you. Nobody asked you for your opinion. No one asked if you like or don't like these podcasts. No one cares about you. KYS.

someone post the ep pls. ignore the shills.

>le everyone who promotes white nationalism is CIA

KYS

You asked me for my.opinion when you started posting this shit on my board.

Thanks bro!

Wheres Johnny???? What about the mad wop..

Wait so you're paying 40 dollars a month to listen to some no named fucks read off pol posts?

Jesus christ you have to an idiot to support this shit.

No one gives a shit about you. KYS.

I give a shit about me. Fuck everyone else. I'll kill all you niggers and while I play with your toys.

I'll happily make an alt-right comedy podcast but you're gonna have to give me a thousand dollars a week so that I can have white children with a beautiful white wife. If you purchase the 2000/wk package you can even get a pair of my wife's dirty banties. Don't worry those aren't my cumstains she hasn't let me touch her in years

Does anybody actually care about TRS or Stormfront on this site? Shit like this and ESPECIALLY Richard Spencer strike me as at the very best, controlled opposition. Worst case, cia psy-op bullshit.

>40 dollars a month

its 10 dollars. The meme is that you say its 40 dollars and then say its 80 dollars and keep going up until people think soembody is asking alot of money for the podcasts

I just like fucking with the CIA fags before I go for my coffee.

Templates to make your own

>We
Fuck off Enoch

you can tell spencer used to be fat once because of his knees and collapsed arches

I love this meme
Don't forget to pay 148.80 for shipping on the pox blankets!

Dude that podcast is beyond addicting

Why is Enoch even involved with this

Striker has his own solo podcast and it's fucking great, I'd be happy just to listen to him talk for an hour.

Also, given that Striker is le extreme nazi, how does he reconcile Enochs wife?

Thanks for these. I'm going to have some fun with these later.

Go home, /leftypol/. You're Drunk. And obsessed. We don't give a shit about your d&c shenanigans here.

nice

>posts shit about TRS being full of fags, leftists, and race-mixers
>TRS replies by accusing far-right critics of being "leftypol"
I'm genuinely curious, are you listeners that dumb that they can't tell you're not far-right?

KYS kike shill

>Why is Enoch even involved with this
>
>Striker has his own solo podcast and it's fucking great

Because solo podcasts are not as good and Striker and Mike are weaker hosts on their own.